• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

I Wat to help :D but no one is requesting tuts yet. I Hope this will be sticky
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[b]'Cmon guys ! Request ! I'm bored here . lol . :D[/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]Topic sticked[/i] Good thinking. :)
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow..this thread is now sticky topic.. well here is what i want to know..how to do the floating heart effects..like this one oh. [img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk253/cimberleigh0123/request%20request%20request/bum-muy33.gif[/img]

Last edited by cassiopeia (2008-05-31 03:18:07)

eytin4ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]whoA! i nid this thread!! yei!!-+[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]yey!the thread is now sticky :thumbsup: this will help,haha! so that the other members don't need to create a new thread like.. "pls help me how to create a siggy" like that etc...haha!any requests?wanna make my first tut. haha..kiddin'[/b]
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahmm... *getting shy* i really like the "spotlight effects" on the siggy of poster #5 named shy03 I'm not sure if that's how it's called though... hope someone will make a tutorial on that.. :arrow: by the way, for those who wants to learn.. i compiled all the tutorials [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=888342#p888342]here[/url]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^can you post the siggy here?[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Please read Her post properly
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ ramza : i think that isn't the spotlight effect. ok imma try to make spotlight tutorials :penguin: [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ kim : oh..yeah i now get it...haha! stupid me[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Are there any Tutorial requests here? Coz' i really wanna try to make one. =)[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Yay ! Topic sticked ! Mwehehe ~ Need requestors !! *bored to death* [hr][hr] EDITED : I'll make the floating hearts effect . :][/b]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-05-31 07:29:34)

neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i hope some one can make the dreamlight effect?? :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ can you show some samples? :penguin: [/b]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

good.. i want some tutorials on my new photoshop.. i dont know how to use it.. haha :o..
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=triciapink29]good.. i want some tutorials on my new photoshop.. i dont know how to use it.. haha :o..[/quote] Sure, I'll make that Tut. What do you think guys? I can't do this on my own... Who wants to be my co-author... :P
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Triciapink.[/i] What kind of Tutorial do you want? :)[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-31 11:48:42)

neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]S. Triciapink. What kind of Tutorial do you want? :)[/quote] Ahhm, can you help make the post? I've been using Photoshop for many years now. So, I have experience. I'll post the tut. I'll just put the basics and the brushes and layers palette [my fave part in PS], what about you?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:41

[ 9 queries - 0.606 second ]
Privacy Policy