• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

wow great!.. i want to do some reQ too!
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

can yew guys make a siggy tutorial using adobe cs3 please.. :D i want the scanbars.. :retard: and also a tutorial in siggy making too using GIMP. :D please do help me :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Maybe i'll make that Just wait :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ phew! thanks sis !! :D :D ill wait.. tnx again.. tnx.. did i say thanks? ohh thanks.. :lol:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I suggest that you make a tutorial on how to make name tags :D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@LayneJoselle: [quote]Louiz Said: name tag tutorial, link button tutorial were applied only by urself. use the tutorials you have found here like the animating text to make your link button and name tag look better. it isn't needed to specify the instructions one by one, because each one of us have different styles, technique/s on making there works.[/quote] [/b][/align]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

edited! @laynejoselle : im done with the nametag tut. :D :D uhh--- here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t35594-%5BTUT%5D-Nametag-X%5D.html[/url]

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-06-13 09:27:28)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey can i request the building border effect?..
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]hi.. can I request for a tutorial on how to make the fonts shiny in photoshop 7.0?[/b][/color]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

hi! can i request a tutorial on how to make an kawaii dolls blink on adobe phtoshop CS3 lite?
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Well I Suggest A TUT Of Croping An Images To Put Into A Siggie In Adobe Photoshop Or Image Ready... If Anyone Can Make It... A +Repu is The Award...[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ sis we can use crop tool ryt? :paranoid: that u wanna ask? :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hey..is there a filmstrip tut already???? =|
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

can anyone make the tutorial about the shining effect.. i dont mean the softening of the photo... glowing background.. something like that
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey guys. i want an HOW TO MAKE A SIGNATURE tutorial. because im new in photoshop.. uhmm.. if there is a thing like that already, please give me d drect link. thanks
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I Have A New photoshop cs3.. its like the same of cs2.. but.. i dont know how to use it.. and the tools are hidden.. Can anyone teach us how to make a siggy.. cuz im bad of it.. how will starts like first open ur photoshop.. open ur background.. pls
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=triciapink29]I Have A New photoshop cs3.. its like the same of cs2.. but.. i dont know how to use it.. and the tools are hidden.. Can anyone teach us how to make a siggy.. cuz im bad of it.. how will starts like first open ur photoshop.. open ur background.. pls[/quote] I'm not a pro with Photoshop.... But I think I have the experience to make a tut on this... You can wait, triciapink29, ok? EDIT: I'll try to. Since I only have Photoshop CS2. If I can't do it within a week, assign it to others. =)

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-06-14 21:14:39)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][quote=ninafaye]Well I Suggest A TUT Of Croping An Images To Put Into A Siggie In Adobe Photoshop Or Image Ready... If Anyone Can Make It... A +Repu is The Award...[/quote] Can Someone??? =|[/b][/align]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye][align=center][b][quote=ninafaye]Well I Suggest A TUT Of Croping An Images To Put Into A Siggie In Adobe Photoshop Or Image Ready... If Anyone Can Make It... A +Repu is The Award...[/quote] Can Someone??? =|[/b][/align][/quote] I think you only have to press Ctrl+T on the image [you have make sure that the image that you want to re-size or crop must be selected in the layers palette] and drag it to the size you want it to look like. =)
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

how bout puting borders in ur fonts...? =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:41

[ 11 queries - 0.146 second ]
Privacy Policy