• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[b]@ linniie : [url=http://creativeliberties.deviantart.com/art/Sunburst-Brush-61589999/]TRY THIS[/url] i think that can be downloaded at ps 7[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

aww thanks sist.. i'll try it :D
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cn we only ask for photoshop tuts here..?i wanna ask sumthing about jasc animation shop...
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Jamie.[/i] I think there are some members who makes Tuts for Jasc animation shop. =)[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-02 00:17:26)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ok never mind cuz i found the tut i wanna ask for...tnx nyway sis louiz...=]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i have other suggest all tut here post in first page,and also the request tut. it will be more easy :eh: on i wanna request :wow: how to make a marquee text and marquee image :rolleyes:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Umm.. You mean How to make those in Photoshop?[/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Liniie,Moderators Only can post stiky not FriendsterGeek Or Anyfriendsters.. ONLY [b]Moderators![/b] BtW.. I'm a super newbie on photoshop CS3 Now!! And any tut will help..
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Nope. I think that's not what sis Linniie meant & offcorz she knows that only Mods can. I think what she meant is to put d' URL of d' Tuts at d' First post of this Thread. =|[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh haha....sis louiz is ryt...ayt..?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist louiz hihi yup in photoshop sist :wow: eleegirl :lol: of coz i know that sist :P yey lyk sist louiz said.. if sist chariz will update d first page everytime new request come, its will be great. or if she cant do it (bussy) mod will help us =)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Linnie????!!?!?!?!?!? :O is this u??!? From g-g?? :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ linnie : i'll be making the marquee text. =) @ eleegirl : avoid posting off-topic replies [/b]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

weee. nice thread [b]Chariz[/b] i just saw this today. and wee. HAHA. :P anyway. i'm just an average photoshop dude. i'm not an expert or anything. and i really like [b]♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥[/b]'s ava. [spoiler]i love it sistah :D :eh:[/spoiler] are there any tutorials on how i can make something similar? or if there's none. can i request a tut please? :D

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-06-02 05:11:13)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ like [url=http://theftalk.com/t33845-%95TUTORIAL%95-Animated-Scanbars.html]this[/url]? the animated scanbar thing? nyaa~~ is it that? :P
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Are there any Tutorial Requests? Coz' I'm ready to make one. :D[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist trixx.. thanks :wow: waiting .... :penguin: eleegirl yup :D
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahmm..can please teach me how to make text move..and animated bg.. and wat program to use?:question::cry:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ what do you mean to make the text move? like the marquee thingy? :lol: [/b]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am thinking of making a tutorial about font downloading, but i am having second thought coz i think there is already a thread about it.. if you think there is already a thread about it pls let me know before i start making it.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:30

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy