• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[quote=mickyriora]^ atleast I'm trying to be humorous than critizing someone's very good job :D So, what's still the problem with adding your friends randomizer?can't make it work yet :([/quote] Honestly only tried 2 times today will work on it later time to cook and eat..need to keep my fat belly full : :lol:
blackforest
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

see marfillaster,,, there's a lot of people that are counting on your great works! =) they need you more than they need those people who are just being unpatient studying your cool and wonderful and also really helpful tweaks. so please stay... i mean keep up your very good job. you are definetely the [b]hero[/b] to us.. woots in fairness to other helpful ftalkers and especially the mods who are really really doing their great job too. yeah sir bob you have a point there, [quote]Honestly only tried 2 times today will work on it later time to cook and eat..[b]need to keep my fat belly full[/b] : lol[/quote] people here in ftalk have their own living to manage. in short being ftalker is not the only thing they are doing in their life :lol: maybe it is better to refrain from demanding quick response from other people. i think marfillaster didn't do codes all of his day, as other ftalker thought about him... =D and... wow sire bob you are doing great job here in ftalk, i hope you can make the friends randomizer work. im sorry i can't make any contributions yet because i still have old js codes... :eh: well, if other ftalker made it work,,, so you are too... goodluck :eh:

Last edited by blackforest (2007-09-10 18:03:04)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow!!! i feel really great! i cant imagine that i made the updated randomized friends work in my mainbox even though i was using the old tracker js... really wow!!! thank you to the updated code marfillaster. it was so cool... nwei why i thank the updated code? before i was using the old version,,, if im not mistaken or iam mistaken my tweak is not ajaxbased and i was wondering why everytime i click on a friend it didnt popup into new tab or new window... whaaaa!!! now i made it correctly, properly with a lot of patience and lot of trial and error.... im so glad for the code works... it even work on the addMainBox function [b]to marfillaster please keep up the cool codes and very nice updates coming,,, [/b] [b]we learn so much from you... we are counting on ur genius works :thumbsup: [/b] please just ignore those people who are criticizing your [b]great codes[/b],,, =)

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-09-10 19:57:47)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=marfillaster]in that case, i shouldnt be updating anything anymore :|[/quote] Oh Of course not! Certainly not! You have helped a lot of people, making them happy with your nice scripts on their proffies, including mine! Read my post again, carefully. There was nothing... No PUN INTENDED there... that some people here would like to insinuate. It was an OBJECTIVE CRITICISM... The more organized, the less complications, the less migraines, the less huhuhuhu please help..., and the more you put on BIG SMILES ON THEIR FACES. Picture a library with books scattered all over the floor with no shelves and unorganized... Ive seen a lot of scripts and programs from professional scripters and programmers with Version Numbers always appearing on top of their works. Now regarding the forum with old replying posts for old versions still apearing on the same thread with updated script versions, its not your problem anymore Ken. It's the moderator's job to delete old and obsolete posts that are no longer applicable. From my criticism, new updates should be started with new forum threads and old forum threads with old and obsolete versions should be deleted and sent to the recycle bin. Criticism, especially if they are objective, should not be interpreted as a vehicle for disappointments and discouragements. Criticism per se, do exist because of the need for IMPROVEMENTS and PROGRESS. They should be regarded as challenges to strive for more, to be better, if not... to be the best among the rest. Keep up your good work Ken. You can choose to ignore my criticism and comments. I do admire your work and efforts. Remember I asked you once, when are you gonna submit your Resume to Friendster in San Francisco? And to those people here who sounded so emoooooo in their comments.... phuleezzzzzzzzz... I say this only once and in Tagalog (of which I have never used in the forum from the very start excluding my 'vongacious' expression): ANG KO KORNI NYO! :rolleyes:

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-09-11 09:57:01)

blackforest
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ frolick ok no prob,, maybe you could try convincing sir marfilla about your concern making your so called OBJECTIVE CRITICISM less offensive to the people who are doing the useful codes for free... maybe im being so emo here... because it was a big loss for me if marfillaster stopped updating and making tweaks, for i used almost 90% of his fantastic tweaks in my profile. i know i was not the only one here who is an avid fan of his works. nwei, to make things short. maybe you could try viewing his private profile now and see if he's still interested in friendster :) or even still has interest in posting in this forum. :)

Last edited by blackforest (2007-09-11 10:45:21)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@blackforest: an objective criticism DOES NOT convince otherwise, it becomes subjective. So, I dont have to convince anyone. It was mere criticism with suggestions (take it or leave it). I reiterate, there was NO PUN intended. It was merely an Idea :idea:. Marfillaster or you or anybody else in this forum has the prerogative to ignore my suggestions/ideas and move on. Read again my post, there was NOTHING offensive in it and I did not write anything to hurt anybody's feelings or worst, break 'hard' on any of the forum's rules, or even worse, insinuate anybody as "contrabida" like some did to me, including you blackforest. If you cant take comments, criticisms, suggestions, ideas in this world because they can be offensive to you, then its not my problem. It's you who has the problem. I apologize to everybody for this. This will be my last comment on this thread. Good luck and happy randomized friends scripting to everyone! Time to move on! :penguin:
blackforest
» n00b
1969-12-31

woots,,, my bad i apologize specially to sir marfillaster for having these unecessary conversation to his thread. please mods with due respect... i would like to request the deletion of my previous post here regarding this matter... it is considered useless to newbies who are here to learn on tweaks and not to make fun on some not related topics.... please moderators here grant my request... have a nice scripting to all...
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

from now, friendster will not be included in my priority, im working now so i have to focus all my attention to it and also have to keep up with my personal life. dont expect me doin quick updates nor improvements cause im doin it just for fun not a career moderators can always help you.
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]from now, friendster will not be included in my priority, im working now so i have to focus all my attention to it and also have to keep up with my personal life. dont expect me doin quick updates nor improvements cause im doin it just for fun not a career[/quote] Friend, Marfillaster , GREAT explanation , very meaningful !. Goodluck to your CAREER and more power. Thank you very much for those codes you have shared and inspired a LOT of Users outhere around the Globe. Your such a nice and helpful one. Have a nice day !. You helped US a lot . GOD BLESS.......... Ciao...... :penguin:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool..and chip also have the same tricks..hehe..i'm using chips.. :eh: :eh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

finally i decided to update my codes and i made these tweak work in my profiles perfectly i guess... im very glad... and also i made the add side boxes work weew,,, im beginning to love scripting :lol: im very happy for the result of my hardwork. =) to the code master :thumbsup: :thumbsup: thank you for the updated code... haha i made it work. :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]finally i decided to update my codes and i made these tweak work in my profiles perfectly i guess... im very glad... and also i made the add side boxes work weew,,, im beginning to love scripting :lol: im very happy for the result of my hardwork. =) to the code master :thumbsup: :thumbsup: thank you for the updated code... haha i made it work. :D[/quote] Congrats mama...your correct when you say ur becoming a whiz with these code =)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ bob =D :lol: nwei this is what i did and for anyone who has having trouble making this one work get this code <">paste after [b]/*END MISC FUNCTIONS*/[/b] of the wvm [b]for the reason that you already has this code [/b] <">[b] that sir marfilla's wvm generator has already provided.[/b] i think his instruction posted in the 1st page is [b]so helpful...[/b] i just followed everything there and made it worked. maybe there are conflicting codes others using that's why they can't make this one worked in them i hope this one worked for you sir bob cargoe: if you have other scripts on the wvm that is paste under the wvm codes, try to remove it first and after you made the f-randomizer worked, you can paste those again and see what will happen... and also another reminder please im not an expert so kindly make some backup before you try my advice :lol: :lol: :lol: goodluck sir bob and to anyone that has having hard time making tis trick work. =)

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-09-12 16:40:07)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks mama...I must have a conflict in my css files somewhere :O I removed everything but the tracker.js except the randon friends and its still not showing. I will get it I know just will take some time :D
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

updated, now working
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=marfillaster]updated, now working[/quote] Thanks :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Gives me a chance to get it working yet :lol:
pampy917
» n00b
1969-12-31

pwede ba toh sa side?? like sidebar script??
JhaykE
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i adjust the element of the picturez? i tried it so many times.. but only the box is getting bigger or smaller. :( :o
bluemango
» n00b
1969-12-31

the box appeared but its empty.. and it said 'Friends Loading.. please wait' but its not showing anything.. [img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3811/untitledin5.jpg[/img] what will i do? :(
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

1st post updated.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:35

[ 11 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy