• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[quote=mama0114]hi bob i already sent you a message in ur yahoo account,,, take a look at my code association there as your reference thank you again and goodluck --------------- wow bob ur testy bob account look really great... i hope you can make the friends randomizer work there... keep it up[/quote] Thanks! Get this...I now have only the random friends css and the tracker.js loading...still nothing :O
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

hmmmm.... nwei bob try using this one http://h1.ripway.com/mariellie/sample.js thats how my js codes compiled and i cant send you msg in ur yahoo account? hmmmm... eniwei here's my supposed to be message to you just a piece of advice somebody expert here told me this everytime you edit ur css codes, put the code to be edited at the very top of your css compilation and about the js.. put the edited js code at the end and about your chatbox try to change the chatbox code to a addbox function we have the generator of the addbox made by xavierkym here in ftalk. well goodluck,, that's all i can give... more power :lol:

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-09-18 19:08:27)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]hmmmm.... nwei bob try using this one http://h1.ripway.com/mariellie/sample.js thats how my js codes compiled and i cant send you msg in ur yahoo account? hmmmm... eniwei here's my supposed to be message to you just a piece of advice somebody expert here told me this everytime you edit ur css codes, put the code to be edited at the very top of your css compilation and about the js.. put the edited js code at the end and about your chatbox try to change the chatbox code to a addbox function we have the generator of the addbox made by xavierkym here in ftalk. well goodluck,, that's all i can give... more power :lol:[/quote] WOW what did it say when you tried to send me an email? Thanks so much..I will study these until I fall out of the chair today....already warned my other friends..not tonight dears I have a date :lol: with random friends :eh:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:lol: haha you really made me laugh by that. failure to send message? mailer demon replied nwei,,, goodluck for you tonight time to rest my pc now. all night ol :lol: :lol: and prepare for the battle on wvm v3.0 later :lol: :lol: as if... i hope all my advices will help you as they'd helped me too. credits to the masters thanks again and goodluck
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]:lol: haha you really made me laugh by that. failure to send message? mailer demon replied nwei,,, goodluck for you tonight time to rest my pc now. all night ol :lol: :lol: and prepare for the battle on wvm v3.0 later :lol: :lol: as if... i hope all my advices will help you as they'd helped me too. credits to the masters thanks again and goodluck[/quote] I think something might be wrong with fstalk links to email and PM..I got the same trying to send to you :rolleyes:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i finally make it.. huhu :crybaby: after all the hardwork... i do it on my own... with the help of the tutorials ... (note: please read the other tutorials especially those that are sticky tutorials to make this work) credits: Sir marpi, Refresh/Reload, Sir Feruz... and other moderators :crybaby: <--- tears of joy my inspiration is the thread of sir marfi about not spooning other members... it's a big help to push my limits in making my codes work... trial and error as sir feruzz said.... thanks a lot guys....

Last edited by blurrycloud (2007-09-19 03:57:52)

kesotinapay
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/7575/edtv6.jpg[/img] why is it look like this? how can i make the pictures small and make them in same size.. can anybody help me? tnx! :)
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

don't i have to edit anything?! :|
RiE_Nehh
» n00b
1969-12-31

I still confuse, where I need to copy my code? this is my WVM code <">thanks..
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it's appear in my profile but the pic is too big..:/ may ask question.. does this code affect wvm? because my wvm not appear after i use this code.. :/

Last edited by k8 (2007-09-22 04:09:55)

heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ my friends randomizer wont show up too when i put the wvm v3.1... is there a conflict in the codes?
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wat is onload handler?
ejay_naloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]very cool[/b] :D
Epul
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice code! :lol:
haruko_jaissa
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow,so cool! i love it! :wow: but wait, my friends are aligned on the left side.please view my profile.how will I center them?.. BTW, thanks for this marfi! :thumbsup:
psylock_loy
» n00b
1969-12-31

anyone help? can u make this more broader.. cant understand.. am a newbie here.
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^ haha..keep on making codes!!![/b]
mrbad
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have problem with this line.. var temp=r.exec(htm)[0]; it says that r.exec(htm) has no properties.. what does it mean.. plz sumbody? thanks..
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

aww.. nice one!! thanks
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

boss ken.. how can i change the header title??...coz i tried to change the header but it didnt work/change?.. :smoke:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:01

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy