• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

bluemango
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

^ yes i already used the first post but still its not showing anything.. =|
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

i think it conflicts on the commentor codes... i also experienced that when i have the commentor code...
bluemango
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ what is the commentor code?
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^quick comment codes... =)
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dale help me bout my page plssssssss... why is my boxes appearing double... arghhh i got two randomizer bar & two tracker sidebar how can i remove the other one pls help me:(
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^try to remove ur double sidebar codes.. =)
jam0311
» n00b
1969-12-31

same hir.. when i try to paste in my meadia box the new linking code for WVM.. i got 2 personal message, 2 MP3, 2 Cbox, 2 link and 2 WVM ol in sidebar.. huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhu... someone help... :crybaby:
bluemango
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=dale]^quick comment codes... =)[/quote] i dont have that code but still my Frandomizer looks like this.. [img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3811/untitledin5.jpg[/img] if i make my Frandomizer and WVM work i'll stop editing for the rest of my life!!! :crybaby: gosh its giving me the headache.. whre did i go wrong? :(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jam0311]same hir.. when i try to paste in my meadia box the new linking code for WVM.. i got 2 personal message, 2 MP3, 2 Cbox, 2 link and 2 WVM ol in sidebar.. huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhu... someone help... :crybaby:[/quote] Paste ur tracker.js codes here...using the code button from above, just paste the code between the two..just in case you not sure how. Also which linker code ur using?

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-09-16 20:50:43)

hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

problem solve thanks foh d help dale

Last edited by hael (2007-09-17 07:39:55)

jam0311
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think its the linker problem.. when i used this link: <%BCif%BCrame id="wvmtemp" s%BCrc%BC=%BC"about%BC:%BCblank" width="0" height="0" style="display:none"%BC><%BC/if%BCrame%BC> <%BCscript src="http://h1.ripway.com/accountname/tracker/tracker.%BCjs"%BC><%BC/script%BC> it made a double copy of my side bars...just lyk i have 2 mp3, 2 links, and 2 cbox all in sides.. and rili my WVM is updating.. but it luks like a piece of a junk because of double boxes.. but when i try to use this anader code: <%8fif%8fra%8me i%8d%8=%8"w%8vmte%8mp" s%8frc%8f=%8f"ab%8out%8f:%8fbla%8nk" s%8tyl%8e="dis%8pl%8ay:%8no%8ne"%8f><%8f/if%8fra%8me%8f> <%8fsc%8ript s%8rc="http://h1.ripway.com/accountname/whoviewedme/viewer.%8fjs"%8f><%8f/sc%8ript%8f> the copying of my double side scripts wer gone.. but unfortunately my WVM is not updating.. what the hell was that.. :retard: im getting retarted by this things... can someone help me.. i think theres nothing wrong with my codes... the main problem is the linker.. i hope someone hir will help us to get a very useful linker.. :paranoid:
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i just remove this code from my other js files... and everythings fine w/ my page now including my wvm[/b] <">
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hael][b]i just remove this code from my other js files... and everythings fine w/ my page now including my wvm[/b] <">[/quote] yap... coz if you have same onloadhandler name... there would be conflicts...
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have the same problem.. 2 trackers and 2 randomize friends when i use dis tracker.js >>>>> http://h1.ripway.com/marvinkamote14/tracker/tracker1.js

Last edited by marvinkamote14 (2007-09-17 11:54:47)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=marvinkamote14]i have the same problem.. 2 trackers and 2 randomize friends when i use dis tracker.js >>>>> http://h1.ripway.com/marvinkamote14/tracker/tracker1.js[/quote] you have two onload handlers..remove this one <">
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]@ bob =D :lol: nwei this is what i did and for anyone who has having trouble making this one work get this code <">paste after [b]/*END MISC FUNCTIONS*/[/b] of the wvm [b]for the reason that you already has this code [/b] <">[b] that sir marfilla's wvm generator has already provided.[/b] i think his instruction posted in the 1st page is [b]so helpful...[/b] i just followed everything there and made it worked. maybe there are conflicting codes others using that's why they can't make this one worked in them i hope this one worked for you sir bob cargoe: if you have other scripts on the wvm that is paste under the wvm codes, try to remove it first and after you made the f-randomizer worked, you can paste those again and see what will happen... and also another reminder please im not an expert so kindly make some backup before you try my advice :lol: :lol: :lol: goodluck sir bob and to anyone that has having hard time making tis trick work. =)[/quote] mama...where did you place this code <">I've added the external css codes and removed in single column friends because i read it was a conflict. When I paste it as shown on both marfillaster and refresh/reload tutorials none of my codes are loading. <">
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=mama0114]@ bob =D :lol: nwei this is what i did and for anyone who has having trouble making this one work get this code <">paste after [b]/*END MISC FUNCTIONS*/[/b] of the wvm [b]for the reason that you already has this code [/b] <">[b] that sir marfilla's wvm generator has already provided.[/b] i think his instruction posted in the 1st page is [b]so helpful...[/b] i just followed everything there and made it worked. maybe there are conflicting codes others using that's why they can't make this one worked in them i hope this one worked for you sir bob cargoe: if you have other scripts on the wvm that is paste under the wvm codes, try to remove it first and after you made the f-randomizer worked, you can paste those again and see what will happen... and also another reminder please im not an expert so kindly make some backup before you try my advice :lol: :lol: :lol: goodluck sir bob and to anyone that has having hard time making tis trick work. =)[/quote] mama...where did you place this code <">I've added the external css codes and removed in single column friends because i read it was a conflict. When I paste it as shown on both marfillaster and refresh/reload tutorials none of my codes are loading. <">[/quote] I already updated it bob hahah.. you have a very snake eyesight =D sorry guys i made a big mistake... pls. forgive this insomniac fool heheh.. :wasted: the Ffetcher.init(); always stays [b]after[/b] the last sidebar codes... so if your last sidebar is the tracker... put it inbetween the addbox code and the closing clause.... like this... [b]addBox("RIGHT",pageOwnerFName+"'s Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null) Ffetcher.init(); }[/b] sorry guys... =( :crybaby: for more info go here.. at post #40 http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=6713&p=1 just edit RIGHT or LEFT and ads_2_3 or moreabout_1_5 use the css provided there if you want it on sidebar but if you're going to put it on mainbar use the css here in this thread... :D

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2007-09-17 20:55:44)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]I already updated it bob hahah.. you have a very snake eyesight =D sorry guys i made a big mistake... pls. forgive this insomniac fool heheh.. :wasted: the Ffetcher.init(); always stays [b]after[/b] the last sidebar codes... so if your last sidebar is the tracker... put it inbetween the addbox code and the closing clause.... like this... [b]addBox("RIGHT",pageOwnerFName+"'s Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null) Ffetcher.init(); }[/b] sorry guys... =( :crybaby: for more info go here.. at post #40 http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=6713&p=1 just edit RIGHT or LEFT and ads_2_3 or moreabout_1_5 use the css provided there if you want it on sidebar but if you're going to put it on mainbar use the css here in this thread... :D[/quote] Would you mind taking a look at my tracker.js ...I am just not getting it to work for me :retard: <">
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=Refresh/Reload]I already updated it bob hahah.. you have a very snake eyesight =D sorry guys i made a big mistake... pls. forgive this insomniac fool heheh.. :wasted: the Ffetcher.init(); always stays [b]after[/b] the last sidebar codes... so if your last sidebar is the tracker... put it inbetween the addbox code and the closing clause.... like this... [b]addBox("RIGHT",pageOwnerFName+"'s Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null) Ffetcher.init(); }[/b] sorry guys... =( :crybaby: for more info go here.. at post #40 http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=6713&p=1 just edit RIGHT or LEFT and ads_2_3 or moreabout_1_5 use the css provided there if you want it on sidebar but if you're going to put it on mainbar use the css here in this thread... :D[/quote] Would you mind taking a look at my tracker.js ...I am just not getting it to work for me :retard: <">[/quote] it seems ok bob... but you can shorten it a little bit more and lessen the onloadhandlers.. like the one in the Friend Randomizer i think you don't have to include that at the updated WVM... I'll PM you a link of my JS and CSS compilation... i'll just put some comment/title tag on it to distinguished each one... you can use it as reference... it is what i'm using at my profile now... the whole nine yard heheh.. =D hahah!! i can't send it bob... it says that your inbox is full. =D i guess you got too many fans messages heheh.. :lol:

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2007-09-17 23:23:20)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]it seems ok bob... but you can shorten it a little bit more and lessen the onloadhandlers.. like the one in the Friend Randomizer i think you don't have to include that at the updated WVM... I'll PM you a link of my JS and CSS compilation... i'll just put some comment/title tag on it to distinguished each one... you can use it as reference... it is what i'm using at my profile now... the whole nine yard heheh.. =D[/quote] Thanks, it making me :smoke: and :wallbash: my head over this. Just can't see what is my problem.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:47

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy