• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

grazystep
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[b][/b]nC cODe ill try it later,,,,^_^ tNx for sharIng it...
bluemango
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

i tried fixing it by trial and error.. now, how can center it? its not centered.. :D i cant adjust it to the right. :D

Last edited by bluemango (2007-09-16 21:26:22)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ken, Refresh/Reload, Feruzz, Ephe...and all angels, please help huhuhuhu :( I tried this code and I got the random friends working... BUT... 1. The envelopes are so big.. How do I fix this? 2. When I click on "more random friends" Sometimes some of the big envelops are gone and replaced with Recent Updates data like this: new comment new friend(s) last update: 9/2/2007 3. I want to change the heading from Friends to Frolicks Randomized Friends (where do I change it) 4. And I want to center the 5 friends boxes. They seem to be flushed to the left... See my page http://www.friendster.com/frolick Here are my codes: 1. JAVASCRIPT <">2. CSS CODE <">Thanks in advance for the help. huhuhuhu
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ frolickfriendster I'm still using the old wvm... codes for extension is still in media box. my friend randomizer used to be on the sidebar below my friends.. it looks perfect then but since the updates it's gone!! :crybaby: i tried to bring it back... i suceeded but it doesn't look the way it is before.. and yes same as you're problem... its all flushed to the left.. looks good on the sidebar at first glance but i'm a kinda position freak guy.. so it's not good enough for me... i tried tweaking it's css but never succeeded, so i'm not using it anymore.. never tried it on mainbox also. so i guess.. someone good on css can help you not me =D like Ephe :eh: are u using the old tracker codes or the updated one?? coz you're function position seems different.... btw.. i put my customized title then at this line and in the bold part. Ffetcher.cached.push(":"+page+":"); document.getElementById("frbox").childNodes[0].innerHTML="[b]Friends[/b] "; Ffetcher.show(); don't know if its the right thing to do but it works then.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah..iv been using this code...thanks ken...youre a geniusssssssss!
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

To Refresh/Reload: I am also using the old wvm codes and my code for JS extension is still in the media box; for CSS in the about me section. I am using this Friends randomizer script as a standalone mainbox (not a side box). It is not part of any side bar script or wvm script. I am using the code available on the first post of the first page of this thread. I just started to use this code. Looking at Ken's page, it seems absolutely awesome. I used what Ken made available and followed his instructions. Also, I have the profile.friendster.com tweak code on top of my JS file. But Ken, can you please inspect my codes I made available above and see what has gone wrong? I need to center the small random friends boxes, fix the envelop graphic file, and the recent update data that shows (like added new friends, added photos, new comment). On your page Ken, it only shows the last login data and the send a message link with the envelop graphic file. Ken, pleaseeeee help. :(
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Can you make your codes (css and js) available please? Just wanna inspect and compare with mine. Thanks. Ps.. Oops sorry for the double post :( I'm desperate :( [quote=lordheinz]yeah..iv been using this code...thanks ken...youre a geniusssssssss![/quote]

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-09-03 06:32:30)

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ frolickfriendster I tried adding the Random Friends just a while ago and it works.. it looks good in firefox but flushed on the left in IE so i have to make an adjustment... in case you'll need it here's my css... see my profile for preview... hope this would help... =) <">btw.. i've used the old Friend Randomizer codes the one i've used before and just added the ajax request... i'm so glad they have the same effect as the addBox.

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2007-09-03 07:36:51)

marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

actually the randomizer in my profile uses only the default settings, there's no changes you need to apply, just copy and paste you can pretty much inspect my js code(its not encrypted anyway), everything is all there, just a single file. but come up with your own :P http://h1.ripway.com/marfillaster/tweaks/ken/script.js

Last edited by marfillaster (2007-09-03 07:53:29)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Refresh: Can I have your complete JS old friend randomizer code? Your friend randomizer looks perfect in IE7. Ive modified now my CSS using urs. Thanks. Ken, look at my page. Why does it look that way? :(

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-09-03 08:05:02)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ken, I think Im almost there. I just want to know how do I make the envelop graphic file small?
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

external css .inlinelt { height: 20px; width: 20px }
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No luck on that :( the envelope graphic is still big. huhuhu
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ frolickfriendster for Old WVM(tracker) just put this at the very top. [quote]if(document.location.href.match(/profiles\./)) document.location.href = document.location.href.replace(/profiles\./, "www.");[/quote] then this code below the tracker codes. old Friend Randomizer code <">as you can see the function is already in there so just copy paste then add this after [quote]function processAjaxRequest(type,url,cont,param,handler,handlerparam) { if(handlerparam) handlerparam=","+handlerparam; else handlerparam=""; //type 'POST' | 'GET' //cont 'true' | 'false' //param string | null //handler string | null //handlerparam ","+string |null var httprequest= window.XMLHttpRequest? new XMLHttpRequest():new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP"); if(handler) eval("httprequest.onreadystatechange=function(){if (httprequest.readyState==4) {"+handler+"(httprequest.responseText"+handlerparam+");}}"); httprequest.open( type, url, cont); if(type=="POST") { httprequest.setRequestHeader("Content-type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"); httprequest.setRequestHeader("Content-length", param.length); httprequest.setRequestHeader("Connection", "close"); } httprequest.send(param); }[/quote] gotta go.... :D

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2007-09-03 09:09:56)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Refresh: what about your addmainbox function? I am really getting crazy with this. Been working like 5 hours already, but it is still not working. The envelop graphic file is still big :( Please anybody with a good heart check my code.... Please, please please. :~( <">

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-09-03 11:12:14)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hei frolick..what i did is i created another js files..and in that file was my tracker and added this random friends codes..how is that? theres nothing wrong if youl just try right?...just dont forget to put this code: if(document.location.href.match(/profiles\./)) document.location.href = document.location.href.replace(/profiles\./, "www."); >>>on top top of all your codes as what master ken have sed in the thread..cheers!
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

You can also decide if how many friends you may put.. i dont know what's the limit . find this line to your friend randomizer code (step 3 code ) <">do you see the "display: 10," line? edit to your preferred number of friends
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I am really getting disappointed, frustrated and ohhh geez... I think only Ken can fix my problem, if he wants to huhuhuhu Ken if you read this here's my problem: 1. I am still using the old addSideBar function 2. I am still using the old addMainBox function 3. I have the code to fix the profiles.friendster.com issue on top of my JS ext file 4. I have the ajax code in my JS ext file 4. If I use your new randomize friends code: a. Randomize friends doesnt show up properly with big envelop graphic files b. my WVM tracker stops working. 5. If I use the old randomize friends code of Refresh/reload and Lordheinz, its still the same: a. Randomize friends doesnt show up properly with big envelop graphic files b. my WVM tracker stops working. Right now here is my code, <">Ken, kindly inspect the codes above. Or if you want, kindly inspect my whole JS ext file: http://h1.ripway.com/frolickfriendster/cbox.js I really dont know what else have gone wrong. Just earlier I added the ajax messenger code and is working perfectly fine. But with this randomizer, its been 2 days and I am having migraines...maybe sooner or later, Im gonna have mental over fatigue. Please help. huhuhuhuh
irumi
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm mah problem with here is whenever i put the randomizer code is that theres another box added with the friends randomizer box... hmm whats the prob here,,,,
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster]I am really getting disappointed, frustrated and ohhh geez... I think only Ken can fix my problem, if he wants to huhuhuhu Ken if you read this here's my problem: 1. I am still using the old addSideBar function 2. I am still using the old addMainBox function 3. I have the code to fix the profiles.friendster.com issue on top of my JS ext file 4. I have the ajax code in my JS ext file 4. If I use your new randomize friends code: a. Randomize friends doesnt show up properly with big envelop graphic files b. my WVM tracker stops working. 5. If I use the old randomize friends code of Refresh/reload and Lordheinz, its still the same: a. Randomize friends doesnt show up properly with big envelop graphic files b. my WVM tracker stops working. Right now here is my code, <">Ken, kindly inspect the codes above. Or if you want, kindly inspect my whole JS ext file: http://h1.ripway.com/frolickfriendster/cbox.js I really dont know what else have gone wrong. Just earlier I added the ajax messenger code and is working perfectly fine. But with this randomizer, its been 2 days and I am having migraines...maybe sooner or later, Im gonna have mental over fatigue. Please help. huhuhuhuh[/quote] heheh.. :D What you are having are bugs my friend... you have multiple AddMainbox script in your file... doubled script causes bugs bigtime!! =) here's a tip: 1. you only need one(1) extension link... preferebly the tracker.js of your WVM 2. If you're using the old WVM... the AddMainbox and the AddSidebar are already inside it so no need to duplicate... meaning... if you add the comments, message pop-ups or the Friend Randomizer.. no need to put or add another mainbox script on it... just put the rest of the code below the tracker codes. just like the ajax request.. you only need one... 3. If you're using much older version just add the addMainbox or AddSidebar function only once.. no need to duplicte per codes.. 4. you can put all your js/codes in and out of the tracker codes. see as reference: if you have the time.... [url=http://theftalk.com/t6843-TUTORIAL%3A-FTalk-Coders-Codes...html]How to use FTalk Coders Codes.[/url] hope this would help.. =)

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2007-09-05 15:54:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:03

[ 10 queries - 0.293 second ]
Privacy Policy