• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[quote=kckarl_05]i am stuck at "friends loading... please wait..." then nothing's appearing... i know i followed the instructions carefully... is this still working anyway? thanks[/quote] There is a conflict with ur codes somewhere. I had the same problem and used the sidebar code and it works fine.
kckarl_05
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

but sir bobcbar, i prefer to use the mainbar instead of the sidebar... what if i separate its code with another js?
ultimaweaponX
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this working
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Just want to ask if this is still working or not? [/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=adepat]Just want to ask if this is still working or not?[/quote] I could not get this one to work..I used the one for the sidebar that refresh/reload posted. [url]http://theftalk.com/t6713-Updated%21-Friends-Randomizer-sidebox-Jan.26.%2708.html[/url] You can see how to apply the codes at mickys post...[url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-codes-file-newbies.html[/url] Just remember if you use it ur profile must be set to public for the codes to work. =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-13 22:33:54)

kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
melai4ever_inlove
» n00b
1969-12-31

pano ko ba magagamit yung mga pang js lng n codes sa css??help pls di ko maintindihan e tnx.
yunizz23
» n00b
1969-12-31

my frnds w0nt sh0w up.. just a b0x and it just keeps 0n l0ading..:doubt: http://profiles.friendster.com/yunizz
redapple
» n00b
1969-12-31

javascript:insert_text('=(',%20'');
palm3
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D nice script. work beautifully in ie n ff. tiz version works much better on my profile than refresh/reload version. sorry refresh/reload, peace offering :rose::rose::rose::rose: i didnt mean to b rude to ya but it kinda conflicted wit some of my other codes. my only question is how do i hide the laz login part? thx n keep up the good job :rose:

Last edited by palm3 (2008-09-07 17:47:08)

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=palm3]tiz version works much better on my profile than refresh/reload version. sorry refresh/reload, peace offering :rose::rose::rose::rose: i didnt mean to b rude to ya but it kinda conflicted wit some of my other codes.[/quote] heheh... that's ok... but actually the codes i'm using is base on this code too... so u can still use my sidebox codes if you want to put it on the mainbox... just change the 'RIGHT' to 'LEFT' and then use the CSS on this code for mainbox. :D see my Friend Randomizer in IE and it's on sidebox(RIGHT) and in Firefox it's on the mainbox(LEFT)... so it's not the version but the js compilation i guess... coz it's really hard to compile addboxes with other codes... it also makes me crazy sometimes hehehh... but once you got familiar on where to put some of the scripts here... It would be easier and fun playing with it... anyways... glad this code works on your profile...=)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]heheh... that's ok... but actually the codes i'm using is base on this code too... so u can still use my sidebox codes if you want to put it on the mainbox... just change the 'RIGHT' to 'LEFT' and then use the CSS on this code for mainbox. :D see my Friend Randomizer in IE and it's on sidebox(RIGHT) and in Firefox it's on the mainbox(LEFT)... so it's not the version but the js compilation i guess... coz it's really hard to compile addboxes with other codes... it also makes me crazy sometimes hehehh... but once you got familiar on where to put some of the scripts here... It would be easier and fun playing with it... anyways... glad this code works on your profile...=)[/quote] bro why not updating randomized friends in sidebars using 3.1 addbox function..i guess your the one who posted it..for the benefit of all..just a suggestion bro..=)
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm not familiar with the 3.1 lh... I'm still using the old WVM version...:D I'm still not familiar with the box id's used in newer WVM versions...:wallbash:
Sullen.PcRiot
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice! :arrow: :thumbsup: thank u very many sir^^, . . . cool style! mr thread starter? can i use this code for my profile generator? u will have due credit :D
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i followed every step. but no friends come out with my page. .. huhu. here's my page. [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/twilightvampire17[/url]
2_one.e_one
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for share =):thumbsup: i like :wow: is tutorial :D
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm ill try this one next time ^^ :thumbsup:
Hanif_kun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thx For Sharing :D [img]http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/Hanif_kun/naruto.gif[/img]
cosmic_dust
» n00b
1969-12-31

I've done the code. And I've Messed up my Tracker :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:30

[ 10 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy