• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

samme
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

hi ken...mah first time to view this tricks....and it was really nice.... =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

wow samme of fforum nice to meet you =) --- ralemehpe :eh: [hr] @BoLa please set profile to viewable by others so we can help you in your js... :|

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-26 07:22:17)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi,,, newbie here... i want to have this but i cant make it work in my profile... i wonder y... can someone help me check where i made a mistake.. i think i already have the addmainbox etch... that's why i was wondering what did i do wrong? nwei i just copied and paste the code to my js and css... please help me please... -------------------------- ooopppsss! yeah i figured out! haha :lol: its really fun,, i made it work by my self :lol: nwei thank you marfillaster,, your codes are really cool... and thankz to the others also for the idea of putting it in sidebar... haha... :lol:

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-08-19 09:20:48)

s1ycks
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx for sharing bro...its good in my proffy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: =)
acreaver7
» n00b
1969-12-31

marfil... it's not working anymore... it says undefined... :crybaby: do you have an update?

Last edited by acreaver7 (2007-08-24 19:53:51)

mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

acre plz proceed here :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t9219-really-good-fix%2C-working.html[/url]
fely
» n00b
1969-12-31

mdirwan can i ask something :(where to paste d new codes now?did dey update it ?
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

on the top of this code for better result :thumbsup: =)
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for the mean time, this will not work because there's a change in html structure of friends page, i have yet to fix it, please wait for my update
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh like that.. thankz for the information Ken :thumbsup:
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can't wait for the new code hehehe :eh:
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its now fixed
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for updating marfilla, your very good of fixing things :thumbsup: okey we will try this immediately! [b]edited[/b] what are the main changes in the codes? i mean what part of it did you change?

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-08-25 09:40:51)

marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cosmetics... the css and the regular expressions, also i used a general purpose ajax handler, ill be adopting it soon in wvm... btw, check my prof, if you want to see what happened,

Last edited by marfillaster (2007-08-25 09:43:48)

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow :o it can already send messeges on the randomize box, you an addict marf! =D
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi marfillaster, i tried this one to my profile and it didnt work, i wanna know if there are portions that needed to adjust to make it work,, i just copied the js code and paste it at the end of my js ext and css added to my compiled css ...

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-08-25 22:14:02)

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ma'am i saw you profile and i've seen this [quote][color=red][b]function randOrd(){ return (Math.round(Math.random())-0.5); } if(pageViewerID!=pageOwnerID) if(pageViewerID!="") MESSENGER.init();[/color][/b] if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){onProfileLoad()})) window.onload = function(){onProfileLoad()}; function onProfileLoad() { var m1="<table border=\"0\" cellpadding=\"5\" cellspacing=\"0..................[/quote] just delete the red part ma'am :lol: then after that repeat the process paste the randomizer code in the very last part of all the code of your tracker

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-08-25 22:19:21)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@cip hi thanx for the reply i have that code because i have ajax msgr in my profile and here's my test profile that im working with this trick :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/mama0114 but my codes there are also the same,, do you think if i delete that i will be still able to use my ajaxmsgr in my profile?
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think the ajax messenger got some error by now, i had that problem yesterday, now i already delete it :crybaby: my apologies, the ajax messenger still working fine, its just the arrangement of the codes =(

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-08-25 22:53:45)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i see,, it still working in my profile yet i didnt make friends randomizer work i had this before and i made it work even in my sidebar...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:51

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy