• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

ka1z3r
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

it works... its below d pic... but it made another problem... its like 1 column friends... its align in 1 column how can we group it by 3's or more... :crybaby: its must be difficult for u... am i rushing u a bit? sorry

Last edited by ka1z3r (2007-07-01 09:54:28)

marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

.imgholder { width: auto; display: inline }
ka1z3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

it retuned to the side... hu hu hu :crybaby: can dat be posible?? sorry if im causing so much trouble...
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

anyone pls help me,, i want this so badly.. im a noob what i did was paste this to css ext <">then this to js ext <">help me pls.. i dont have the add mainbox coz i cant understand it.. help me pls
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=baklaako]anyone pls help me,, i want this so badly.. im a noob what i did was paste this to css ext <">then this to js ext <">help me pls.. i dont have the add mainbox coz i cant understand it.. help me pls[/quote] ^Use those codes in your J.S. and C.S.S. file and just add this on your js file... <">

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-02 06:11:28)

baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oye.. its working :D :D thx again *off topic* how do i put repu for sum1?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@OT 100 post + 2 weeks membership... @On topic Sir ken I suggest to put the main box script on 1st post :eh:
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ken... this may sound off the topic... but i really like this friend randomizer... i tried this addons and it looks very cool on my page... but the problem is.. i'm using the header text change(as i mentioned on my previous post) it works perfectly on firefox(my browser) coz firefox really consider it as a new table but in IE and when i'm using the header text change codes it doesn't... IE consider it as an existing box or one of the tables... here's the thing... as i can't make the header text change to work in harmony on both browser i tried to transfer the friend randomizer on the sidebar... i edited some part of the codes and somehow it works!! and it works very fine... and this time it looks good on IE coz it appears below on the friend list... so they look like partners now... friend list and friend randomizer after it... now here's the problem.. heheh... it looks bad on firefox... =( it appears below the WVM(tracker) which i think is out of place... i tried everything this time to make it also appears below the friend list but i can't.. :wallbash: so i'm hoping that u can give me any advice or tips on how can i make it work bothways or just the last one... how to place it below the friend list in both firefox and IE... Thanx!!
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm, i think you will really have a very hard time dealing with that, coz FR addmainbox is internal unlike wvm.,
aBBy413
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]ken... this may sound off the topic... but i really like this friend randomizer... i tried this addons and it looks very cool on my page... but the problem is.. i'm using the header text change(as i mentioned on my previous post) it works perfectly on firefox(my browser) coz firefox really consider it as a new table but in IE and when i'm using the header text change codes it doesn't... IE consider it as an existing box or one of the tables... here's the thing... as i can't make the header text change to work in harmony on both browser i tried to transfer the friend randomizer on the sidebar... i edited some part of the codes and somehow it works!! and it works very fine... and this time it looks good on IE coz it appears below on the friend list... so they look like partners now... friend list and friend randomizer after it... now here's the problem.. heheh... it looks bad on firefox... =( it appears below the WVM(tracker) which i think is out of place... i tried everything this time to make it also appears below the friend list but i can't.. :wallbash: so i'm hoping that u can give me any advice or tips on how can i make it work bothways or just the last one... how to place it below the friend list in both firefox and IE... Thanx!![/quote] actually, i tried it also.. i transfer it on d sidebar.. it works fine but my problem is, it is below my visitors.. i want it sna below my friends list.. hope u can help me.. tnx!! =) ;)
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=marfillaster]hmmm, i think you will really have a very hard time dealing with that, coz FR addmainbox is internal unlike wvm.,[/quote] yeah!! hahah!! :wallbash: its driving me crazy hehehe... well thanx for the reply ken!! :D
lardine
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ka1z3r]it works... its below d pic... but it made another problem... its like 1 column friends... its align in 1 column how can we group it by 3's or more... :crybaby: its must be difficult for u... am i rushing u a bit? sorry[/quote] we have the same problem but I already fixed mine. In your css change the width to 350px. look for this code in your css file extension: /*overflow tweak for opera, modify if you have a wider left column*/ #content_frbox .boxcontent { width: [b]???[/b]px; } hope it helps. p.s. works only with no name under (more random friends)

Last edited by lardine (2007-07-03 08:01:14)

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]I want the random friend box under my friendlist or my chatbox not under my blogs how to change its position[/align][/b]
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=diabolicious][b][align=center]I want the random friend box under my friendlist or my chatbox not under my blogs how to change its position[/align][/b][/quote] its easy dude :D
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz][quote=diabolicious][b][align=center]I want the random friend box under my friendlist or my chatbox not under my blogs how to change its position[/align][/b][/quote] its easy dude :D[/quote] i succeeded putting it below the friendlist feruzz but in IE only... :cry: any tips so i can make it work on firefox too?? coz in firefox it appears below my WVM... :rolleyes: :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

put at very top...example [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){onProfileLoad()})) window.onload = function(){onProfileLoad()}; function onProfileLoad() { [b]var htm="<div id='fcontainer'></div>"; addSideBar("Friends",htm,"frbox");[/b] //other side bar here[/quote] if you have groups box or Fan of Box just replace with this [quote]var htm="<div id='fcontainer'></div>"; addMainBox("Friends",htm,"frbox","groups_2_5");[/quote] or [quote]var htm="<div id='fcontainer'></div>"; addMainBox("Friends",htm,"frbox","fanof_2_4");[/quote] replace with this [quote]function addMainBox (head,htm,id,bro_id) { var ul=document.getElementById("[b]friends_2_2[/b]").parentNode; var bro=document.getElementById(bro_id).parentNode; try { var li=document.createElement("li"); } catch(e) { var li=document.createElement("<li>"); } li.innerHTML= "<div id='"+id+"' class='commonbox "+id+"'>"+ "<h2>"+head+"</h2>"+ "<div id='content_"+id+"'>"+ "<div class='boxcontent'>"+ htm+ "</div>"+ "</div>"+ "</div>"; ul.parentNode.insertBefore(li,bro); }[/quote]

Last edited by feruzz (2007-07-04 11:03:38)

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want the randomize friend codes.?? the one that you post that requires an ADDMAINBOX script.. huhuhu.. i dont have an ADDMAINBOX... i know wer to find the tuturials so please.. enough with the links kuya... can you give my codes kuya..?? :crybaby:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

adding main box <">
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]put at very top...example [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){onProfileLoad()})) window.onload = function(){onProfileLoad()}; function onProfileLoad() { [b]var htm="<div id='fcontainer'></div>"; addSideBar("Friends",htm,"frbox");[/b] //other side bar here[/quote] if you have groups box or Fan of Box just replace with this [quote]var htm="<div id='fcontainer'></div>"; addMainBox("Friends",htm,"frbox","groups_2_5");[/quote] or [quote]var htm="<div id='fcontainer'></div>"; addMainBox("Friends",htm,"frbox","fanof_2_4");[/quote] replace with this [quote]function addMainBox (head,htm,id,bro_id) { var ul=document.getElementById("[b]friends_2_2[/b]").parentNode; var bro=document.getElementById(bro_id).parentNode; try { var li=document.createElement("li"); } catch(e) { var li=document.createElement("<li>"); } li.innerHTML= "<div id='"+id+"' class='commonbox "+id+"'>"+ "<h2>"+head+"</h2>"+ "<div id='content_"+id+"'>"+ "<div class='boxcontent'>"+ htm+ "</div>"+ "</div>"+ "</div>"; ul.parentNode.insertBefore(li,bro); }[/quote] [/quote] Thanx feruzz!! I'll try this one... =) :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup it works what feruzz said some of my friends are using that idea =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:52

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy