• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[quote=bobcbar][quote=Refresh/Reload]it seems ok bob... but you can shorten it a little bit more and lessen the onloadhandlers.. like the one in the Friend Randomizer i think you don't have to include that at the updated WVM... I'll PM you a link of my JS and CSS compilation... i'll just put some comment/title tag on it to distinguished each one... you can use it as reference... it is what i'm using at my profile now... the whole nine yard heheh.. =D[/quote] Thanks, it making me :smoke: and :wallbash: my head over this. Just can't see what is my problem.[/quote] your message inbox is still full bob...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[quote=Refresh/Reload][quote=bobcbar][quote=Refresh/Reload]it seems ok bob... but you can shorten it a little bit more and lessen the onloadhandlers.. like the one in the Friend Randomizer i think you don't have to include that at the updated WVM... I'll PM you a link of my JS and CSS compilation... i'll just put some comment/title tag on it to distinguished each one... you can use it as reference... it is what i'm using at my profile now... the whole nine yard heheh.. =D[/quote] Thanks, it making me :smoke: and :wallbash: my head over this. Just can't see what is my problem.[/quote] your message inbox is still full bob...[/quote] I got thanks :thumbsup: nope ..not full I was about to tell you the same thing..I tired to reply but it says ur inbox is full too :lol: I think fstalk has a little problem with the PM system :o [b]update...I think I am just not meant to have the random friends...I have been working these codes for what seems like hours...just not getting it...[/b] :wallbash:

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-09-18 00:59:28)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hi bob...[/b] im so sorry for my post -reply in [b]#213[/b] you get more confused by that [b]it was my reply just before friendster had this darn update[/b] im so so sorry nwei,,, i made the randomizer now work in my profiles now, the updates ones here's what i did now in the updated codes.... try to put this code <">right after the visitors addbox function like this <">it also happened to me when i put the [b]Ffetcher.init()[/b] right after the onload handler all my sidebars didnt load and gone... so i put it at the very end of my sideboxes and it works well in all my profiles [b] i hope it will help like sire refresh/reload advice haha i didnt noticed that i just repeated what he had advice you to do :wallbash: @refresh/reload[/b] wow sire you are doing a great job here in ftalk :thumbsup: keep it up ;)

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-09-18 02:52:30)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114][b]hi bob...[/b] im so sorry for my post -reply in [b]#213[/b] you get more confused by that [b]it was my reply just before friendster had this darn update[/b] im so so sorry nwei,,, i made the randomizer now work in my profiles now, the updates ones i give you some tips.... try to put this code <">right after the visitors addbox function like this <">it also happened to me when i put the [b]Ffetcher.init()[/b] right after the onload handler all my sidebars didnt load and gone... so i put it at the very end of my sideboxes and it works well in all my profiles [b] i hope it will help @refresh/reload[/b] wow sire you are doing a great job here in ftalk :thumbsup: keep it up ;)[/quote] Thanks ..I've been trying now almost all night and just not getting it...will you look at my code on post #238? It bedtime for lolo bob, its 2am :(
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah it seems correct... =) and after that code right after the closing of all your side bars you can paste the code randomizer codes like this <">this is my actual code bob on my other account using the friends randomizer in mainbar and make sure you have the css codes also mine was on the sidebar by sire refresh/reload nwei it was just the same,,, goodluck bob... hope you can make it :) have a good night sleep... :)

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-09-18 03:16:16)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: mr. spiderman(bob) kindly paste here your tracker.js codes...i will add the friends randomizer...or if u want..just pm me! :D my friends randomizer is working =) :arrow: [b]my profile[/b]: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/althea619[/url]
derickcute_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

weee...its really work! :D tenx for the code sir ken =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=john_619619]:arrow: mr. spiderman(bob) kindly paste here your tracker.js codes...i will add the friends randomizer...or if u want..just pm me! :D my friends randomizer is working =) :arrow: [b]my profile[/b]: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/althea619[/url][/quote] It is posted on #238 above...thanks!
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]here sir bob,,please have a back-up copy[/b] =) :arrow: [b]make sure u have a css posted at the first page[/b] :arrow: [b]here's the code[/b] <">

Last edited by john_619619 (2007-09-18 12:59:43)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=john_619619]sir bob,,i visit your profile to see if u have a friend randomizer... it seems u dont have =) do u want to put a friend randomizer at your profile? paste your tracker.js here or if u want,,just pm me! :D i will insert the friend randomizer code at your tracker.js =) tenx...! :cool: actually,,i have a friend randomizer my profile: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/althea619[/url][/quote] Ok..here is my tracker.js and my external css codes. <"><">
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ finish :D i got your tracker.js at #238 :cool: :arrow: [b]sir,,make sure that u must have a [color=red]css[/color] post at the first page[/b] =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=john_619619]^ finish :D i got your tracker.js at #238 :cool: :arrow: [b]sir,,make sure that u must have a [color=red]css[/color] post at the first page[/b] =)[/quote] My css loads as part of a script that feruzz posted long ago. <">
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i mean..the step 5 at the first page! =) and seems u have that..i see from your external.css gotta tried it? :D [b] :arrow: please make sure u have a back-up copy! =) [/b]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi bob... i see in ur CSS that u are using the CSS of the Randomized friends at the sidebar by Refresh/Reload delete that part [b]get the css of it at the first page and put the friends randomizer's css at the top of your CSS codes [/b] okay this one is ur CSS [quote]/*FRIENDS RANDOMIZER*/ #fcontainer * { padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-size: 9px } .thumbnaildelete { display: none } #fcontainer { text-align: center; height: 300px } #fcontainer .flogriditem { width: 85px; overflow: hidden; margin: 4px; height: 150px } .inlinelt { position: relative; left: -2px; top: 1px } .flo50 .ic .imgblock a img { height: 80px } .flo50 .ic .imgblock { height: 80px; width: 80px; overflow: hidden; background: #FFFFFF; border: 2px #97B6CA solid; text-align: center; } #navigation { background: #000000; border: 6px ridge #FF9900; margin: 10px 0 0px 0; padding:75px 0 0 0; background-image: url(http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3875/logospidermanrd2.gif); background-attachment: fixed; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center; } body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-base-color: #ff9900; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #ff9900; scrollbar-track-color: #000000;} #controlpanel_1_1 p {display:none} .photos { display: none; } #meettrail{display:none;} .user_tracker {display:none;} .controlpanel .so, .minicontrolpanel .so { width: 257px; position: relative; background:; color: #ffffff; font-weight: bold; margin-left:0; margin-right:-20px; margin-top:0; margin-bottom:10px; repeat } .controlpanel .sol, .minicontrolpanel .sol { position: absolute; left: -5px; top: 8px; width: 6px; height: 11px; background:; no-repeat; } .controlpanel .sob, .minicontrolpanel .sob { width: 257px; height: 2px; background:; no-repeat; line-height: 0; font-size: 0 } /* MAIN */ .controlpanel .q { background: url(http://www.iconbazaar.com/dots/animated/17anidot1c.gif) no-repeat center left; padding: 10 0 0 25px;} /* MORE ABOUT */ .usercontent .q{ background: url(http://www.iconbazaar.com/dots/animated/17anidot1c.gif) no-repeat left; padding: 10 0 0 25px;} .testimonials { display: none; } .publiccomments { display: none; } .blogs_1_3{ display: none; } #mainnav span, #mainnav_left, #mainnav_right {display:none!important;} #marketing_bg { display:none; } #ads_2_3{display:none;} #banneradrow{display:none;} #footer{display:none;} #meettrail{display:none;} #navigation div { background-color: transparent; background-image: none;} #logo {display:none;background:transparent;} #search {display:none;background:transparent;} #search form {display:none;background:transparent;} #navdivider {display:none;background:transparent;} #mainnav ul{ margin: 0; padding: 0 0 0 250; line-height: 20px; z-index: 20000; } #mainnav{margin: 0 0px; background:transparent! important;} #mainnav {border: transparent; background:transparent;} #mainnav _left {display:none;} #mainnav ul li ul li{display: list-item;float: none;border-bottom: 0px none transparent;backgroundcolor:pink;} #mainnav ul li ul li.sublink_top {border-top: 0px none transparent;} .secondary_links {display:none} #mainnav span, #mainnav_left, #mainnav_right {display:none;} #mainnav a {border: 3 outset #ff9900; margin: 0 2 0 2; font:10; text-decoration:none! important;color:#ff0000! important;background:transparent!important; } #mainnav a:hover {border:3 inset #ff9900; background:transparent; color:#ff0000! important;} #mainnav ul li ul{ left: 0; position: absolute; top: 1px;display: block; visibility: hidden; padding: 5px; background-color: #000000! important; background-image: url(IMG URL HERE)!important;} } No right click body{right:expr/**/ession( function rightclick() {if (event.button==2) {alert('Please No Right Click')}} document.onmousedown=rightclick);}[/quote] and about ur js try this one <">that is ur js code,, just copy and paste

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-09-18 13:24:57)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]hi bob... i see in ur CSS that u are using the CSS of the Randomized friends at the sidebar by Refresh/Reload delete that part [b]get the css of it at the first page and put the friends randomizer's css at the top of your CSS codes [/b] okay this one is ur CSS [quote]/*FRIENDS RANDOMIZER*/ #fcontainer * { padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-size: 9px } .thumbnaildelete { display: none } #fcontainer { text-align: center; height: 300px } #fcontainer .flogriditem { width: 85px; overflow: hidden; margin: 4px; height: 150px } .inlinelt { position: relative; left: -2px; top: 1px } .flo50 .ic .imgblock a img { height: 80px } .flo50 .ic .imgblock { height: 80px; width: 80px; overflow: hidden; background: #FFFFFF; border: 2px #97B6CA solid; text-align: center; } #navigation { background: #000000; border: 6px ridge #FF9900; margin: 10px 0 0px 0; padding:75px 0 0 0; background-image: url(http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3875/logospidermanrd2.gif); background-attachment: fixed; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center; } body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-base-color: #ff9900; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #ff9900; scrollbar-track-color: #000000;} #controlpanel_1_1 p {display:none} .photos { display: none; } #meettrail{display:none;} .user_tracker {display:none;} .controlpanel .so, .minicontrolpanel .so { width: 257px; position: relative; background:; color: #ffffff; font-weight: bold; margin-left:0; margin-right:-20px; margin-top:0; margin-bottom:10px; repeat } .controlpanel .sol, .minicontrolpanel .sol { position: absolute; left: -5px; top: 8px; width: 6px; height: 11px; background:; no-repeat; } .controlpanel .sob, .minicontrolpanel .sob { width: 257px; height: 2px; background:; no-repeat; line-height: 0; font-size: 0 } /* MAIN */ .controlpanel .q { background: url(http://www.iconbazaar.com/dots/animated/17anidot1c.gif) no-repeat center left; padding: 10 0 0 25px;} /* MORE ABOUT */ .usercontent .q{ background: url(http://www.iconbazaar.com/dots/animated/17anidot1c.gif) no-repeat left; padding: 10 0 0 25px;} .testimonials { display: none; } .publiccomments { display: none; } .blogs_1_3{ display: none; } #mainnav span, #mainnav_left, #mainnav_right {display:none!important;} #marketing_bg { display:none; } #ads_2_3{display:none;} #banneradrow{display:none;} #footer{display:none;} #meettrail{display:none;} #navigation div { background-color: transparent; background-image: none;} #logo {display:none;background:transparent;} #search {display:none;background:transparent;} #search form {display:none;background:transparent;} #navdivider {display:none;background:transparent;} #mainnav ul{ margin: 0; padding: 0 0 0 250; line-height: 20px; z-index: 20000; } #mainnav{margin: 0 0px; background:transparent! important;} #mainnav {border: transparent; background:transparent;} #mainnav _left {display:none;} #mainnav ul li ul li{display: list-item;float: none;border-bottom: 0px none transparent;backgroundcolor:pink;} #mainnav ul li ul li.sublink_top {border-top: 0px none transparent;} .secondary_links {display:none} #mainnav span, #mainnav_left, #mainnav_right {display:none;} #mainnav a {border: 3 outset #ff9900; margin: 0 2 0 2; font:10; text-decoration:none! important;color:#ff0000! important;background:transparent!important; } #mainnav a:hover {border:3 inset #ff9900; background:transparent; color:#ff0000! important;} #mainnav ul li ul{ left: 0; position: absolute; top: 1px;display: block; visibility: hidden; padding: 5px; background-color: #000000! important; background-image: url(IMG URL HERE)!important;} } No right click body{right:expr/**/ession( function rightclick() {if (event.button==2) {alert('Please No Right Click')}} document.onmousedown=rightclick);}[/quote] and about ur js try this one <">that is ur js code,, just copy and paste[/quote] Nope I even copied and pasted ur css codes :o
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OMG i really dont know the prob with ur script bob... hmmm, i gave u the way of what just i did to my profiles and to my other friends profiles hmmm.. maybe its better if we could leave it to the experts,,, i dont know how to fix your scripts. i even used ur scripts to test it in my profile yet no good results. i made the friends randomizer work but ur sidebars are gone including the tracker dont appear the only one left was ur chatbox that appears in the visitors box. there are conflicting codes in ur scripts maybe :cry: im sad i can't fix ur codes

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-09-18 18:20:34)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]OMG i really dont know the prob with ur script bob... hmmm, i gave u the way of what just i did to my profiles and to my other friends profiles hmmm.. maybe its better if we could leave it to the experts,,, i dont know how to fix your scripts. i even used ur scripts to test it in my profile yet no good results. there are conflicting codes in ur scripts maybe :cry: im sad[/quote] Yes I agree but it must be in my .css codes to I tried it on my bobstest profile with no other functions and it still fails...I think its time for me to start with just a blank profile and find the problem..it just bugs me to death why everyone can get it so quickly and here its been a week of trying different variations of the code only to keep :wallbash: By the way you are using the latest version of the WVM, not the one marfillaster posted today? Thanks for all ur time in helping me +1 rep for being extremely helpful :rose:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for the repu... i was about to pm you and it says "user's inbox is full" :lol: maybe i will send my message in ur e-mail thanks again and goodluck
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]thanks for the repu... i was about to pm you and it says "user's inbox is full" :lol: maybe i will send my message in ur e-mail thanks again and goodluck[/quote] it did that yesterday too but I have no PMs :crybaby: but I did get one from refresh/reload :o I am testing it on this profile [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/bobstest[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-09-18 18:48:27)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi bob i already sent you a message in ur yahoo account,,, take a look at my code association there as your reference thank you again and goodluck --------------- wow bob ur testy bob account look really great... i hope you can make the friends randomizer work there... keep it up

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-09-18 18:54:24)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:04

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy