• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

^ you're welcome :eh: :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[quote=lordheinz]ok..il do it...il make a back up with my files...thank you so much guys for that wonderful advices...[/quote] Just update like micky said above, you don't need to put any code in the generator for it to give the addbox codes..[url]http://mumbhaki.x10hosting.com/[/url]
honeyghraeyz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=mickyriora]^ It's not really bad,it wouldn't hurt them to take a look on tah, who knows they might want it in sidebar so it's still useful =) :D I guess, I have to edit my post regarding compilation too...Have to put it in new addBox function cause in the guide I inserted it in the old addbox function. :|[/quote] That is a good idea, I still refer to ur great tutorial almost everyday, my memory sucks :lol: [quote=honeyghraeyz][quote=honeyghraeyz]I made it work but why is it too wide? Can you please check it :| here's my link :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/hannaghraeyz[/quote] It worked last night BOB but I deleted the code because it widens my left boxes into 1000px and doubles my tracker while my added boxes disables....still figuring out what's the problem[/quote] Its like micky pointed out to lordheinz you must be using marfillaster newest addfunction codes. You will need to update ur tracker.js with the new addbox function and ajax function which means updating ur all ur addbox codes. Read back through the last few posting here micky explains it well.[/quote] Sorry I thought the addbox function in AFter's tracker js is the latest ...... :wallbash: Maybe I'll edit it later!!!! Thanx fren BOB.... :gift: MERRY CHRISTMAS :gift:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

TRY TO USE THIS WAY as what I DID..... Maybe it will help and it is the easiest way to make it with your own...[color=red]Inserting at your WVME with photo's Codes...[/color] [quote][b]/*END TRACKER OBJECT*/[/b] NECESSARY FETCHER's CODE HERE [color=red]NOT[/color] ALL CODES !. ANALYZE the Given Command , NO need the sidebar function at Fetcher , You have already at your WVMe and the onload command at the onload handler Section...[color=blue]ENJOY PO !.[/color] [b]/*MISC FUNCTIONS*/[/b][/quote] Need to............... :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-11-21 01:29:00)

pauL xxiii
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm, can i ask which is the htm code of the randomizer for the addbox function to call? <">i removed the addbox function of the randomizer and placed it in the onload handler. its because it intercepts with the sequence of which code must be loaded first and ruins some of the codes in the onload handler if its not in there like the changeBorder function.. it worked but the prob is i dont know which is d html string content of the randomizer thats why it doesnt load the randomized friends.. i did it like.. bt doesnt worked.. <">[img]http://h1.ripway.com/kizzrazz/images/scrinshot.jpg[/img] hope sumone can help.. :wallbash: :wallbash:
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi, Its working fine... Thanks to Mickyriora... You have been very helpful to me.. :rose: Well, it only shows 6 randomfriends. How do I make it more.? Please advice... Once again... Thank you very much... :)
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@roysmith:[/b] always welcome my friend..happy to help... [b]Locate this code & edit the bold red part into how many friends you want to be displayed:[/b] [quote]if (typeof Ffetcher == "undefined") { Ffetcher = {}; } Ffetcher = { friends: new Array(), pages: null, maxfriends: null, container: null, cached: new Array(), display:[color=red][b]6[/b][/color],[/quote]
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thank you very much sista... :) [quote=mickyriora][b]@roysmith:[/b] always welcome my friend..happy to help... [b]Locate this code & edit the bold red part into how many friends you want to be displayed:[/b] [quote]if (typeof Ffetcher == "undefined") { Ffetcher = {}; } Ffetcher = { friends: new Array(), pages: null, maxfriends: null, container: null, cached: new Array(), display:[color=red][b]6[/b][/color],[/quote] [/quote]
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hey fellaz, a li'l help., i tried this code but onli the box showed up the title says [b]Friends Loading... Pls wait...[/b] but i dont see any... i thot it was jz coz in my test page i hav jz a few frenz den i tried it on my 2nd accnt still the same., no friendz are showng up ther., can u pls chek it??... here's my [url=http://h1.ripway.com/deadly19/emo/emover2.shy]JS file[/url] thnkz
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19]hey fellaz, a li'l help., i tried this code but onli the box showed up the title says [b]Friends Loading... Pls wait...[/b] but i dont see any... i thot it was jz coz in my test page i hav jz a few frenz den i tried it on my 2nd accnt still the same., no friendz are showng up ther., can u pls chek it??... here's my [url=http://h1.ripway.com/deadly19/emo/emover2.shy]JS file[/url] thnkz[/quote] my friend look at mickys tutorial example #5 it shows where to place the codes for it to work, I had the same problem before but now it works for on my sidebar.[url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-codes-file-newbies.html[/url]
alfonso
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice very cool!!!
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi... Experience page loads slow when having this.. Does this code makes page loads slow.?
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Try to view my other test page which makes use of this if it loads slow to you..Doesn't load slow when I view it.. http://profiles.friendster.com/52352435
cursedkiddo25
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah ! its awesome ! ehehe .. its working in my profile ! =) thanks for this code !
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ok... Have you tried viewing my page.?
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Since you asked me that, I just did & it didn't took long to show up my friend =) It loads fast :) I just left a message in your page..Got to go now.CAtch with you later :)
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah saw that... Thank u very much..... :D
bloodythoughts
» n00b
1969-12-31

help i cant make my code work. it just show a box and says "Friends loading..pls wait" is there sumthin'wrong? pls help.
bloodythoughts
» n00b
1969-12-31

can any1 pls help? i cant make it work in my prof. os there sumthin wrong with mah code? any1pls help. Im desperate. <">
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bloodythoughts]can any1 pls help? i cant make it work in my prof. os there sumthin wrong with mah code? any1pls help. Im desperate. <">[/quote] check this link to organized your code...[url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file-%28additions%3ADec.3%29.html[/url] and you gota have a tracker by marfillaster for this to work..and do not put the code inside your onload handler...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:48

[ 10 queries - 0.120 second ]
Privacy Policy