• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[quote=lordheinz][quote=marfillaster]provided that you are using the latest addbox and processajaxrequest function, that are currently included in v3.1.1[/quote] so i guess i cldnt use this one.... :cry: i love to use this...coz im using this before...its cool![/quote] As Marfillaster said, as long as you are using the latest addbox & processajaxrequest function that are currently in v3.1.1..It will work. I'm still using v2.1...I just changed the addbox & processajaxrequest function that v3.1.1 is using...My wvm V2.1 & friend randomizer are both working =) Preview: http://profiles.friendster.com/52352435
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[quote=mickyriora][quote=lordheinz][quote=marfillaster]provided that you are using the latest addbox and processajaxrequest function, that are currently included in v3.1.1[/quote] so i guess i cldnt use this one.... :cry: i love to use this...coz im using this before...its cool![/quote] As Marfillaster said, as long as you are using the latest addbox & processajaxrequest function that are currently in v3.1.1..It will work. I'm still using v2.1...I just changed the addbox & processajaxrequest function that v3.1.1 is using...My wvm V2.1 & friend randomizer are both working =) Preview: http://profiles.friendster.com/52352435[/quote] ok then maam...so how about my other sidebars..wld they will work as well...of course i have to change it right?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yes you must change them...I did it once but now back to WVM2.2

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-11-20 22:36:31)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hrrr..i think i wont do it anymore..hehehe.it'l take more time again to manage it..but this trick is really cool..coz im using it before...tha :) nks sir bob...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]hrrr..i think i wont do it anymore..hehehe.it'l take more time again to manage it..but this trick is really cool..coz im using it before...tha :) nks sir bob...[/quote] Check if the old codes from refresh/reload will work on sidebar..[url]http://theftalk.com/t6713-Updated%21-Friends-Randomizer-SideBar-Sept.17.html[/url]
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]hrrr..i think i wont do it anymore..hehehe.it'l take more time again to manage it..but this trick is really cool..coz im using it before...tha :) nks sir bob...[/quote] It's not really that hard to change your siblings or functions...Just use marfi's addbox generator, makes it easier for you to change it..That's what I did =) [b]@bob[/b] my friend, refresh/reload's post is just tuts on how to put it in sidebar =) I used that too..lordheinz still have to make use of the new addbox function..I I tried using the old addbox function with updated div id's before & the box showed but no friends showing.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][quote=lordheinz]hrrr..i think i wont do it anymore..hehehe.it'l take more time again to manage it..but this trick is really cool..coz im using it before...tha :) nks sir bob...[/quote] It's not really that hard to change your siblings or functions...Just use marfi's addbox generator, makes it easier for you to change it..That's what I did =) [b]@bob[/b] my friend, refresh/reload's post is just tuts on how to put it in sidebar =) I used that too..lordheinz still have to make use of the new addbox function..I I tried using the old addbox function with updated div id's before & the box showed but no friends showing.[/quote] oops sorry again giving bad suggestions :wallbash:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ It's not really bad,it wouldn't hurt them to take a look on tah, who knows they might want it in sidebar so it's still useful =) :D I guess, I have to edit my post regarding compilation too...Have to put it in new addBox function cause in the guide I inserted it in the old addbox function. :|
honeyghraeyz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=honeyghraeyz]I made it work but why is it too wide? Can you please check it :| here's my link :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/hannaghraeyz[/quote] It worked last night BOB but I deleted the code because it widens my left boxes into 1000px and doubles my tracker while my added boxes disables....still figuring out what's the problem... I PUT IT BACK NOW....NOW THE PROBLEM IS, MY TRACKER IS GONE AND MY ADDED BOXES AS WELL....IS THERE ANYONE WHO COULD HELP ME OUT HERE??? :(

Last edited by honeyghraeyz (2007-11-20 23:10:23)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]^ It's not really bad,it wouldn't hurt them to take a look on tah, who knows they might want it in sidebar so it's still useful =) :D I guess, I have to edit my post regarding compilation too...Have to put it in new addBox function cause in the guide I inserted it in the old addbox function. :|[/quote] That is a good idea, I still refer to ur great tutorial almost everyday, my memory sucks :lol: [quote=honeyghraeyz][quote=honeyghraeyz]I made it work but why is it too wide? Can you please check it :| here's my link :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/hannaghraeyz[/quote] It worked last night BOB but I deleted the code because it widens my left boxes into 1000px and doubles my tracker while my added boxes disables....still figuring out what's the problem[/quote] Its like micky pointed out to lordheinz you must be using marfillaster newest addfunction codes. You will need to update ur tracker.js with the new addbox function and ajax function which means updating ur all ur addbox codes. Read back through the last few posting here micky explains it well.

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-11-20 23:10:50)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][quote=lordheinz]hrrr..i think i wont do it anymore..hehehe.it'l take more time again to manage it..but this trick is really cool..coz im using it before...tha :) nks sir bob...[/quote] It's not really that hard to change your siblings or functions...Just use marfi's addbox generator, makes it easier for you to change it..That's what I did =) [b]@bob[/b] my friend, refresh/reload's post is just tuts on how to put it in sidebar =) I used that too..lordheinz still have to make use of the new addbox function..I I tried using the old addbox function with updated div id's before & the box showed but no friends showing.[/quote] but it will take me hard time to mange this thing s maam..those ( " ), ( ' )...coz this quotations i used in my sidebar codes...and its already edited..hope you get my point maam..
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I thought the problem why i cannot make this work because i have more than 1300+ friends... but then i realized that i am not using the new processajax function... wahehe :retard: :retard:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=mickyriora][quote=lordheinz]hrrr..i think i wont do it anymore..hehehe.it'l take more time again to manage it..but this trick is really cool..coz im using it before...tha :) nks sir bob...[/quote] It's not really that hard to change your siblings or functions...Just use marfi's addbox generator, makes it easier for you to change it..That's what I did =) [b]@bob[/b] my friend, refresh/reload's post is just tuts on how to put it in sidebar =) I used that too..lordheinz still have to make use of the new addbox function..I I tried using the old addbox function with updated div id's before & the box showed but no friends showing.[/quote] but it will take me hard time to mange this thing s maam..those ( " ), ( ' )...coz this quotations i used in my sidebar codes...and its already edited..hope you get my point maam..[/quote] Can't you just edit the addbox codes?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]I thought the problem why i cannot make this work because i have more than 1300+ friends... but then i realized that i am not using the new processajax function... wahehe :retard: :retard:[/quote] that is what important bro...that is why i cldnt do this trick now..coz its like youll gona start all over again...
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@lordheinz[/b][b]I understand but my point is just use the generator to get:[/b] <">[b]You don't have to generate again the codes just click where you want it to be positioned & thats about it, got me?[/b] :)

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-11-20 23:15:44)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ actually editing the addbox function is so easy my friend... even if u switch to old or new...
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=lordheinz][quote=mickyriora] It's not really that hard to change your siblings or functions...Just use marfi's addbox generator, makes it easier for you to change it..That's what I did =) [b]@bob[/b] my friend, refresh/reload's post is just tuts on how to put it in sidebar =) I used that too..lordheinz still have to make use of the new addbox function..I I tried using the old addbox function with updated div id's before & the box showed but no friends showing.[/quote] but it will take me hard time to mange this thing s maam..those ( " ), ( ' )...coz this quotations i used in my sidebar codes...and its already edited..hope you get my point maam..[/quote] Can't you just edit the addbox codes?[/quote] that is what im saying sir bob..well anyway il give a try in my other acct..thanks sir bob.. :)
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=blurrycloud]I thought the problem why i cannot make this work because i have more than 1300+ friends... but then i realized that i am not using the new processajax function... wahehe :retard: :retard:[/quote] that is what important bro...that is why i cldnt do this trick now..coz its like youll gona start all over again...[/quote] this is only my opinion bro, but i think you just need to replace the old ajax function... im still not doing it.. because i have classes in school... i have no time for now... but there's no harm from trying right? just make a back-up of your file....

Last edited by blurrycloud (2007-11-20 23:18:25)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]^ actually editing the addbox function is so easy my friend... even if u switch to old or new...[/quote] Yes it is, didn't had a hard time editing mine, which is why in my post for compiling js, difference in old & new was implemented.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok..il do it...il make a back up with my files...thank you so much guys for that wonderful advices...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:32

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy