• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

ma'am i think you must update the ajax messenger, it has some changes in the code :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t5619-ajaxmessenger.html[/url] delete first the old ajax messenger code in your traker.js the proceed to the link that i gave above then copy the ajax massenger code paste it again in the last part of the tracker.js =)

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-08-25 23:16:26)

ab
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:doubt: i changed my ajax msgr code as cip advised me to do... it worked but still the friends randomizer didnt appear.. hmmm... :( question,, where should i put the js code? at the very [b]top[/b] or at the very [b]end[/b] of my js? [b]edited[/b] wooots... yepey it works now, i dont know what happened, strange i've been doing same steps since this early and suddenly my last attempt works... i successfully made it work in mysidebar... marfillaster is a marvelous code maker =) and thank you cip for the reminders...

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-08-26 03:07:04)

marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

updated
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for updating this code sir ken hehehe :thumbsup:
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]nice!!![/b] =) :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by hsmcy (2007-08-28 06:53:12)

hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

:| [b]keep it up!!!![/b]
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pls dont do multiple posts. any consecutive posts are not allowed, wait for someone to reply before you post again
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well i guess my friend randomizer now is ok thx for the update :penguin:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]function onProfileLoad() { //existing codes here [b]Ffetcher.init();[/b] }[/quote] what should i paste at the bold letter? kindly give me some examples? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
acreaver7
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the reminders and updates friends!! though my head hurts coz of all this stuffs Friendster! no more update pls!! [b] OFFTOPIC:[/b] man... i don't have time to update mine.. to tight in sched.. aw..
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

quick update :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I need help again adding this to my tracker.js I am just not understanding where and what code to place within the tracker codes :cry: Here is my current tracker.js <">I tried adding this script to the bottom like the marquee codes, but I neededup with three viewers on my page =D <">Appreciate any help provided I am really trying to learn the JS codes but a bit slow.

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-08-29 12:41:40)

hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks soo much foh d code update;)
ynnek85
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=john_619619][quote]function onProfileLoad() { //existing codes here [b]Ffetcher.init();[/b] }[/quote] what should i paste at the bold letter? kindly give me some examples? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] Maybe i can show you where exactly to put the bold letter. I spent 4 to 5 days just to figure this out. Finally i made it! As you can se below, you gotta paste it right after the addBox function before the "}" function onProfileLoad() { //chatbox, player, etc... here addBox("RIGHT",pageOwnerFName+"'s Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null); [b]Ffetcher.init();[/b] } //friends randomizer code here . . . //tracker code
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]mine is not work[/b] :cry:
wasted
» n00b
1969-12-31

about this: [quote]if(document.location.href.match(/profiles\./)) document.location.href = document.location.href.replace(/profiles\./, "www.");[/quote] ^do i still need that if i already have this?: [quote]if(location.href!="http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=7476836") location.href="http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=7476836"; document.domain="friendster.com";[/quote] :ninja:
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

better use this one dude :thumbsdown: [quote]if(document.location.href.match(/profiles\./)) document.location.href = document.location.href.replace(/profiles\./, "www.");[/quote] i still have problem with this thing.. erm.. :rolleyes:
wasted
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks =) :thumbsup:
bluemango
» n00b
1969-12-31

how come my random friends look like this? what's wrong? :paranoid: they have envelopes above.. [img]http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/2346/frndsrc9.jpg[/img] and their updates show below their photos... how can i get of it? help! :(

Last edited by bluemango (2007-09-01 08:20:37)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:31

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy