• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[quote=niknok_1999]boss ken.. how can i change the header title??...coz i tried to change the header but it didnt work/change?.. :smoke:[/quote] go to the help section... it's been posted there.. =)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

[quote=Refresh/Reload][quote=niknok_1999]boss ken.. how can i change the header title??...coz i tried to change the header but it didnt work/change?.. :smoke:[/quote] go to the help section... it's been posted there.. =)[/quote] tnx tol...
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@refresh/reload.. is it possible to insert an image to that part???
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=niknok_1999]@refresh/reload.. is it possible to insert an image to that part???[/quote] If you mean like emoticons or small images.. yes =)
lordmichael
» n00b
1969-12-31

AWTS nice ahhhhh !!!!!
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wowowee so nice to have that pannel on a profile... tns po
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its not working now????? but mine is not work :cry:
markeeadorable
» n00b
1969-12-31

superb! workin like a charm man! :cool:
luknog2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

pls help.what is wrong with this code?the box showed up but the friends/contents do not load/show up. thanks guys! <">
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=luknog2007]pls help.what is wrong with this code?the box showed up but the friends/contents do not load/show up. thanks guys! <">[/quote] [b]You haven't updated the available default siblings yet:[/b] <">[b]Change it into this:[/b] <">See if it will make a difference now...

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-11-02 14:35:09)

luknog2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

@mickyriora i followed ur suggestion. thanks so much for the attention. my page has fully loaded,but still the random friends did not yet appear. :cry: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/luknog2007/randomfriendshelp.JPG[/img]

Last edited by luknog2007 (2007-11-02 14:49:30)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Did all your js codes loaded? Sometimes it takes awhile for all the js codes to show up...
luknog2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes.all my codes have perfectly loaded.and i have also waited long for the FriendRandomizer to load.i even used firefox and ie,just in case it was an issue of browser compatibility.i also checked using different accounts to view the page.but still,no good. :cry:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=luknog2007]yes.all my codes have perfectly loaded.and i have also waited long for the FriendRandomizer to load.i even used firefox and ie,just in case it was an issue of browser compatibility.i also checked using different accounts to view the page.but still,no good. :cry:[/quote] Hmm... I'll try to test it on my Paige account. I used to had that too but then this latest update on the div id's, it wasn't working & haven't put it back since then... For now...try to do some tests in repositiong as to where to insert the Fletcher .init. I'm going to try inserting it back too & see if it will show up... Can't help you that much for now cause I have to test it myself too :)
luknog2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks mickyriora.ill retry testing this later.it's 3am already.i'll sleep first.thanks again for being so accomodating!
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]addBox("LEFT","RandomFriends",htm,"frbox","[color=red]18[/color]");[/quote] Try to use [color=blue]6 = moreabout[/color] or any others as your sidebox command..... Let us see.... :ninja: Just surfing ......... :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-11-02 15:21:11)

luknog2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=asn585][quote]addBox("LEFT","RandomFriends",htm,"frbox","[color=red]18[/color]");[/quote] Try to use [color=blue]6 = moreabout[/color] or any others as your sidebox command..... Let us see.... :ninja: Just surfing ......... :penguin:[/quote] same effect,mate.the box shows up (but this time before MoreAbout of course) but the contents/friends did not appear. :cry: i am no good in scripting.but i think it's not with the position of the box. still, thanks so much! =)
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=luknog2007]thanks mickyriora.ill retry testing this later.it's 3am already.i'll sleep first.thanks again for being so accomodating![/quote] You're welcome...always glad to help =) although haven't helped you that much though... Well, sleep tight...only 1:30PM here my time :)
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]same effect,mate.the box shows up (but this time before MoreAbout of course) but the contents/friends did not appear. i am no good in scripting.but i think it's not with the position of the box. still, thanks so much![/quote] [color=red]Use this , TESTED !. My own codes pattern... This is your own codes : READY to Use =) [/color] <">Hope it will help !.... :cool:
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

@marfillaster update your code!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED NOV 20[/b] [b]Step 1[/b] Onload Handler. If you dont have yet this code, paste after the above code. [code]function onProfileLoad() { Ffetcher.init(); } if (!attachOnLoadHandler(functio

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:02

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy