• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image height for signature is 200px. No audio or video allowed. We have the right to edit or remove objectionable signature.[/quote] That's why from now on if I see your signature and it's too big and disregards the rules you may find this on your signature later on. [quote][b]Signature Removed.[/b] [b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image height for signature is 200px. No audio or video allowed. We have the right to edit or remove objectionable signature. Have a nice day: [b]Ephemeral[/b][/quote] Or [quote][b]Rule Number Five[/b] 5. No nudity and offensive content in any post including signatures and avatars. Have a nice day: [b]Ephemeral[/b][/quote] Be angry if you must, or even hate me, but remember we moderators do this for your reputation as a good member, not for ours. Other moderators can do this, not only me, Especially the admin. :| [hr] Signature or avatars with any form of profanity, slang or direct user sarcasm shall be removed without prior notice to the member/user. Possibility of being [b]Cursed[/b] or [b]Banned[/b] shall be implemented depending on degree of offense. Direct signature or avatar provoking shall be removed as well if proven as charged. Let us respect one another. Remember you can not judge others you haven't even see them in real life. You'll look like a megalomaniac if you keep provoking others. If you think you can handle something better, try helping, rather than complaining and provoking through your signatures. If you want to be a considered as a hypocrite by the majority, it is up to you... This does not serve as a notice or reminder but a [color=red][b]warning[/b][/color]. Anyway have a nice day!

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-18 02:12:50)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

I'm hunting oversized signatures too! Mods, Happy hunting! :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

hahaha... ephe is kinda strict now... u wnt me to be the same? =D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Why not? Anyway it's ok to have images in signature that's a bit big in width at least not that big in height and also proportional. Maximum width is 500px to 505px =) Maximum height 200px =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-06 21:47:56)

melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey! i just saw someone using oversized siggy... i think you havent spotted that yet...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Might as well tell us? anyways why not make a thread where people can report oversized sigs?
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i saw 2 but i forgot the other one .. anyways here's one.. kindly re-check it pleasecuz im not so sure if it is really oversize or what... her name is mz-akira im sorry miss akira...

Last edited by melancholic (2007-07-06 22:49:57)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Guys just report in this thread so we can make quick actions or reactions ok? :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Ok no problemo :)
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kuya ephe i saw two people using multiple siggy kindly check plzz.. anna014 chiny.12 ** haay if only im a ... :(

Last edited by melancholic (2007-07-07 11:49:05)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ its ok even if you're not a ... =| cuz you can still help us out. heheh. im gonna go for those members after a click the Submit button. =|
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aw. this is nice~ hehe. [i]HAPPY HUNTING[/i]. :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]28[/b] Signatures remove and counting. =|
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i saw another.. ' ' ' Wafu eMo ' nEa '

Last edited by melancholic (2007-07-07 12:17:47)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

41 Removed and counting =| guys hayz... :eh:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I found one. The name of the user is matsuchisakisakurah. She's using two banners[/b]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2007-07-12 14:23:21)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

58 signatures revamped :lol:
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i saw this one and it was already taken effect to other members here in ftalk... hmm... this is a good idea for those who can't follow the rules... =)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD][b]I found one. The name of the user is matsuchisakisakurah. She's using two banners[/b][/quote] yep she has 2 large banners O_O
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

68 Removed Please guys follow the rules that's clearly written in the edit area =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:14

[ 11 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy