• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

I guess it's better to simply click the REPORT button than keep posting names of members who are violating the rules regarding the siggy measurements...Some members have no idea on the rules and measurements needed on posting a siggy...You can also simply send a PM to that member and politely ask him/her regarding his/her siggy...I used to violate that rule and bobcbar simply sent me a PM, politely asking me if i could change my siggy to it's exact measurement..so i did..and I salute him for that...Other members should do that than posting to the names and all that stuff...You seem to be so dependent and all that stuff...always making "sumbong" blah blah

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-02-22 10:21:46)

yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

[quote=señorita dizzy]thnaks for sharing[/quote] lol... then she's banned :lol: @topic; some of the members never care 'bout it... :|
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Banners are used to expressed what you want to expressed in images. The rules are rules. Just follow it! Edit your banner right away.:cool:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

well i found one... and i edited his sig... he has 2 banners in his sig and his name is amoralsickness.. =|
stornh
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm newbie here.. so... please reminds me if my signature is too big ...
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lilprincess101 check her siggy.... i made a sissy for my sis and she received a message saying that it is too big... but i think these is way too big than my sis... photographsandmemories.. thanks
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

/\ try to edit the size in 100heigh and 100weight..
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:penguin: oops! i already discard my first banner.. s0 d0n't delete dis..hahhaha so if u guyz f0und my blue banner.. delete that this is mY new banner:^_^ ________________________ [img]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t196/prazome/EMOZARP.gif[/img]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is mine too big?
LOLLiPOPCANDiESx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Oh!, I saw huge banners! I think it's in Friendster PH.[/color][/b]
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm gonna join th hunt.*Hunting Now* :paranoid::paranoid:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i spoted this one with huge banner: [img]http://slashedkite.fileave.com/Folder%20Name/aq.JPG[/img] i already remind him but he did not response
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dont punish better to give first the warning before punish the SPAMMERS:wow::wow::wow:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Updated 1st post. :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for the update ephemeral..you can not make in any more clear on the policy.
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]well i found one... and i edited his sig... he has 2 banners in his sig and his name is amoralsickness.. =|[/quote] don't you have 2 banners?..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nimiel][quote=kristina16]well i found one... and i edited his sig... he has 2 banners in his sig and his name is amoralsickness.. =|[/quote] don't you have 2 banners?..[/quote] She has one banner image and one button image. We give exemptions if a member/moderator who uses one banner image and one button image. We are concern on those members who have more than one banner and/or the banner has exceeded the height limit of 200px.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I saw some ftalkers their sig is over in height
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ :arrow: [b]There is no reason to keep posting those here, just click the report button on their post, the mods will take care of it.[/b] Tst tsk tsk
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay][quote=nimiel][quote=kristina16]well i found one... and i edited his sig... he has 2 banners in his sig and his name is amoralsickness.. =|[/quote] don't you have 2 banners?..[/quote] She has one banner image and one button image. We give exemptions if a member/moderator who uses one banner image and one button image. We are concern on those members who have more than one banner and/or the banner has exceeded the height limit of 200px.[/quote] thnx eejhay... ;) yeah.. we are much more concern on those members having two or more signatures not only with the link affie... its really annoying... and yes tjay was right whenever you guys see signatures over in height just report the user.. ;) thatd be a very big help to us.. =) ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-03-18 08:29:52)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:46

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy