• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

[quote=kathleen24]i hope follow the rules. is this ok? v[/quote] as per my understanding of the rules with regard to avatars and siggies, you are not violating those, my dear sis.
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttt?:question: kindly Recheck My sig... If it is allowed? Thank you =)
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

i see people having two banners... hehe. :P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lubakimaru]i see people having two banners... hehe. :P[/quote] you should have report them by clicking the "report" button and stating the reason that he/she is violating the signature rules. =)

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-15 03:14:14)

saiyame
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whew...!!!i've just saw this thread a while ago...i'm not aware of this actually but luckily my siggy isn't that big...^^ goodluck to those who doesn't know how to follow rules or maybe read...^^just kidding...!!i'll report one if i happen to spotted some... more powers and God bless...^^
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow. :] fstalk is nice cause the mod's are really following the rules :D god bless! :]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Is My [b]Sig[/b] n [b]Avatar[/b] is Alright~?? Hehe~~:D
tsimi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Kam]Is it allowed to put the huge banners in the spoiler?[/quote] same question . :)
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm ., how would you define excessive and annoying siggies ? juz askin .
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tsimi]Is it allowed to put the huge banners in the spoiler?[/quote] No. It's not allowed to put any huge banners even it's in the spoiler. [quote=ximxim]hmm ., how would you define excessive and annoying siggies ? juz askin .[/quote] Members could report about that, and we -Moderators- will review and observe their siggies. Excessive; Beyond normal limits, Recommended maximum size for signatures is 515 x 200 pixels. Using huge sig will annoy other members as well.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-11-23 20:59:47)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Ahm. Hey mods, I just saw a member using an over-sized siggiie. Here he is... [url=http://theftalk.com/p=mG]mG[/url] =| --- He already changed his signature. =)

Last edited by cLsC_101™ (2008-11-30 21:10:12)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

and another one No asking for reputation! =D
dresti_cool
» n00b
1969-12-31

is my signature to big? no, right? it's only using an image and 6 words... :) Btw, nice to meet all of U! I am a newbie here! Hope we can be good friends :)
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ncysx job kuya ephemeral... i'll help u hunt, :D :thumbsup:[/b][/align]
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][b]hope that i m not breaking the rule now :lol: [/color][/b]
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=CzaMae;#3094225;1246001128]we can only use one right? can I report a user here who used two?[/quote] Me too. I saw one! Nice rule you got there [: Thanks for the info, because it's removed in the rules section, ayt?
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wee. I experienced this once, but a mod warned me so yeah. Sometimes, when the siggy is changed, there's no "- Moderator" with it so sometimes I don't know how to differentiate the rule breakers to siggy jokers~ Wkokok.
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I just saw one member. And really her signature is large. [url=http://theftalk.com/p=iLLiueduxx88]iLLiueduxx88[/url]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eizarg;#3627343;1276161795]I just saw one member. And really her signature is large. iLLiueduxx88[/quote] Haiz.........I thing you can remind her not to have big siggy right? To me I can't understand........why is it they don't allow big siggy here....does it has something to do with center attraction or something like that.......?
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Hafeez;#3633727;1276754234]why is it they don't allow big siggy here[/quote] one of the previous forum rules is signature should be in 200px maximum height. other forums have also a rule when it comes to signature. so don`t question about the rules. we are just following what is right. [quote=Hafeez;#3633727;1276754234]you can remind her not to have big siggy right?[/quote] and about reminding her. after i posted here I PMed her about her signature. Just clarifying your queries here.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:07

[ 9 queries - 0.287 second ]
Privacy Policy