• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

ahm. excuse me. is my siggy alryt? cause it'll be my pleasure to remove it if its inapropriate. pls pm me. =3
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

[color=#FF33cc]Actually i've seen a lot here, who are using siggy with videos, which i am very much aware is forbidden.. Can't admin and mods do something about hiding the reporters identity? (You know, just to make sure the one being reported won't hate you , for reporting them).[/color]
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
Black_Goth
» Banned
1969-12-31

thank make altogether finally I can make begrounds by xself without support all of you I cannot like this again I render thanks =) :thumbsup: :| :thumbsup: ;] :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :angry: :thumbsup: :doubt: :thumbsup:
eMoTaLk
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i saw this one and it was already taken effect to other members here in ftalk... hmm... this is a good idea for those who can't follow the rules...
Pix
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yay, Friendstertalk is getting rid of those [b]huge[/b] banners! :)
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is it allowed to put the huge banners in the spoiler?
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

I found an oversized siggy.but I can't remember her name..! good luck mods!
x_hersheys_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

I saw a girl using an over size signature,... This is a good idea for those who don't follow rules..
Pyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

What a relief, no more huge and annoying signatures in this forum anymore!
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well,is mine okay?..
Suzarin
» n00b
1969-12-31

What a great news, no more huge banners anymore!
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow! you guys certainly follow the rules..=) hmm.. er.. i guess i must not put large siggy... :) keep it up mods! You guys rocks!
Stardusters
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah, so that I can scroll the scroll bar shortly..
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

isz my signature olryt ?? or its annoying ,,, ahihihi .. ! kidding ..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

if you guys wanna know if the height of yer sig is fine just right click on the image youll see there the height and width of the sig.. ;)
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thats ryt...iagree... sir.. keepsafe... marQ
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]10. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image height for signature is 200px. No audio or video allowed. We have the right to edit or remove objectionable signature.[/quote] Yeah, at some point recently I did use a huge banner. But Sis Tinay kindly pointed it out to me as a warning, phew. This rule really does help though. :thumbsup:
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hope i'm following.. hehe!
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i hope follow the rules. is this ok? v
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:26

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy