• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Pages: 1..123456789101112131415..15

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

[quote=eehjhay]Nope. I removed the img tag.[/quote] ohh is my new sig fine then??? =(
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

[color=#FF0099]Is My Signature Okay??[/color]
pinkxmarvee.o29
» n00b
1969-12-31

just wanna say... that i found one member using 2 banner.. here it is.. [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/f3yz69.jpg[/img] ^^ i don't know if it's right :wallbash: if i'm wrong pardon me.. =(
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

please check my siggy if its ok or it's too big coz i'll edit it...
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm how will i know if i have provoked some rules .. espcially my signature did i provoked any rule?? pls pm me ill take it as a compliment :thumbsup:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

your siggy sis hana was fine..
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^kindly speak english next time and no double posting pelease.. [spoiler]you can make yer own avatar or just let our graphic makers do it for u..proceed here http://theftalk.com/viewforum.php?id=37[/spoiler]
o0oJuLiaNo0o
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][quote=dayss]san b pede gumawa ng sariling avatar?[/quote] [url]http://theftalk.com/t28198-%5BMUST-READ%5D-Getting-Started-with-FriendsterTalk---esp-for-New-Members%21.html[/url] hello dayss! reading Ftalk's New Member Introduction in Index may help you![/quote] hehe' looks like a hunting is here to stay... =D
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice..this is good for those who wont follow the rules.. happy hunting mods.. i'll just report any member if i see some.. well,gudluck to all :lol:
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi.... im diko... from bataan... newbie in dis site..... just asking how can???? or i want a signature avatar... can you help me or guide me to make the right avatar for me..... hope you dont mind... have a nice day!!!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][quote=cLsC_101™]^please dont post anything that is not appropriate with the topic. dont spam here. sorry for being off-topic @ t : thanks for informing, but i think many are still using big siggy. Hmm... Sorry, but I think you were mistaken. joebz was trying to ask a question that I think is related to this topic! Browse first, ok? @topic I just saw someone replied on my thread with an uber-duper big siggie! with a width of 500+px and height of 700+px. I think... He's/She's name is vioza[/quote] actually, there was a post after joebz, maybe the mods already deleted it already thats why i said that so. xD btw, i've already updated my post @ topic : btw, how about those siggy who are having 200px in height. are they against the rule or not? :/ [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-20 16:34:32)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^^I can answer that. No, 200px is the maximum therefore it can be used. Siggies going over 200px in height is not allowed. =)[/b]
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've seen one too. [b]one siggy[/b] with [b]two userbars[/b]. but i forgot the username. hehehe.:lol:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have found one.! but i forgot the name hes using two avatars. umm.. i forgot it. BTW how to be a moderator.? may i know.?:cry:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ actually i think the admins were the one who choose those deserving ones to be a moderator. correct me if im wrong. @ topic : i've found someone using 200+px in height. here's the name : amakusa EDITED : how about those people who uses a signature but they're inside the spoiler? are they against the rule =| [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-24 02:36:15)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

if ever you see members who are violating the sig and ava rule kindly report them.. ;) thnx guyz...
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=--khathateslove--]^kindly speak english next time and no double posting pelease..[/quote] now.. ur the one who is double posting hehehe oops... the height of my siggy is 499x199 lol..my siggy is safe hehe ^_^

Last edited by jheneko (2008-05-29 02:38:51)

kyut.ghurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

omg..i will follow the rules!haha
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:lol: im going to hunt...!!!!!! i saw one her name is pinkmao03 in this thread: [url=http://theftalk.com/t33312-hello-der-mga-ate-and-kua%27s%21.html]newbie introduction[/url]

Last edited by leviel (2008-05-31 14:35:32)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i saw alot of oversized sigs but i don't remember those ftalkers.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Pages: 1..123456789101112131415..15

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:17

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy