• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

[quote=scott159]yeah ur rite... keep it creative man... =)=)=)[/quote] What are you doing? Are you trying to increase your posts by repeating other people's ideas/posts?
beyondeknowledge
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

yeah eehjhay... let's kick him out...
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kicking is not the right solution for this if the moderator would have no choice. haha. [i]Im sorry![/i] Well, I guess I have to say something that comes from me. haha.:lol: [b]COOL POTING![/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]some members here are having signature's that's too offensive like the fowl words... wish you could've seen that... =|[/quote] yeah i ve seen one sig with the f word... though he is only using one sig... forgot his name but i saw him in friendster graphics... i think he's still using the same sig... ill just look for him again...=|

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-03-28 19:39:10)

jogzzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i saw one too.. but i forgot where..
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] [i] Oh! nc thread i will hunt some! =) [/i] [/color] [/b]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

look for someone. haha.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^_^ Hi Mods I Have Seen This [url]http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=68531[/url] << Click The url. :D OverSize Siggy! :idea:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]i saw someone with a huge siggy... i saw her in lunareighn_sassy's request thread... [/b][/color]
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my signature has been removed before,, :o

Last edited by purpletooth (2008-04-05 01:48:18)

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Report - Report - Report - Report all you have to do guys is just click the report button...!
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah. your right. i saw some of the [u]users/members[/u] have 2 siggs.. ----
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey may pic size is 197x226 y did u remove it? dats kinda unfair :/

Last edited by el_chinito03 (2008-04-07 02:13:44)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=el_chinito03]hey may pic size is 197x226 y did u remove it? dats kinda unfair :/[/quote] width = 197 << right? height = 226 << right? Or can you post the link of your signature so I could check the dimensions of it
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Can you please right click that image, then select Properties. Then tell us what is the height of that picture. Because I see that it has 226px height which is prohibited in our forum.
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ow... sorry 4 dat :(
jertray
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok no problem
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guys i'll gonna hunt too..wait for it..
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

actually that siggy is a big one. whaaaaaa. watch out. edit it now!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:14

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy