• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

^ OMG! Why are you saying that, look. While your having sorry `coz you get cursed, you just violated another rule! Don't use [b]sTiCkY CaPS[/b]! [b]@topic[/b] I just saw an over-sized siggy. her name is, [b]clawii[/b]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

thanks for informing.. we need to follow guys.. :evil:
gailsky
» n00b
1969-12-31

may i know if my signature size is not that annoying? have i been following the required size? cause i only estimated the height and size of my signature. i don't know if it's 200 pixels by 500pixels. please lemme know so i can edit it.
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

venus_haylin she is using not 2 but 3 banners bro she all yours..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=gailsky]may i know if my signature size is not that annoying? have i been following the required size? cause i only estimated the height and size of my signature. i don't know if it's 200 pixels by 500pixels. please lemme know so i can edit it.[/quote] Your signature banner is fine. :D
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is big and more than 1 sig accepted when they are hidden in a spoiler??
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ I think its not sis =| coz we cannot post siggies now more than the standard size, this is not allowed. I tried posting a sig bigger than the allowable size with wordings more than 300 characters, but its not accepted. more than 1 sig isnt allowed based on the rules :D

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-23 09:43:28)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@mods[/b] Please check if my siggiie passed... [img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm210/keepONrockin_rEnz/My%20own%20emoticons/thth52f1fa13.gif[/img]
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Just remove all of them....NOW!!! Or reset all of them to default settings. Rules are being violated. When will they stop? And when will you start cleaning up?
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image height for signature is 200px. No audio or video allowed. We have the right to edit or remove objectionable signature.[/quote] [/quote] ^ I just want to ask. Is it okay to have two banners as long as they don't exceed 200px altogether? (I mean..when you add the two sizes together, it's still below/equal to 200px) Because I've seen a member who has two signatures/tags, and I reported her because I thought it wasn't allowed, but the mod said it was fine. :/ :|
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz][quote=Ephemeral]I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote]10. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image height for signature is 200px. No audio or video allowed. We have the right to edit or remove objectionable signature[/quote] [/quote] ^ I just want to ask. Is it okay to have two banners as long as they don't exceed 200px altogether? (I mean..when you add the two sizes together, it's still below/equal to 200px) Because I've seen a member who has two signatures/tags, and I reported her because I thought it wasn't allowed, but the mod said it was fine. :/:|[/quote] ^ I think it is very fine! Even though the rule said that [b]'Don't use more than one banner.'[/b] it doesn't mean that you can never put two banners but do having the size that is below 200px. Attaching them together means that they are one, which is to be consider as a banner that is only one! I hope this explain things! thanks! :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Oh okay. That clears things up. Thanks, dude. [:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@ t : thanks for informing, but i think many are still using big siggy. =( btw, how about some members who are using big siggy but the siggy are inside the spoiler. was that still against the rules? :/[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-20 16:28:09)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca][b] ^please dont post anything that is not appropriate with the topic. dont spam here. :angry: [quote]sorry for being off-topic[/quote] @ t : thanks for informing, but i think many are still using big siggy. =([/b][/quote] Hmm... Sorry, but I think you were mistaken. joebz was trying to ask a question that I think is [b]related to this topic[/b]! Browse first, ok? :eh: [b]@topic[/b] I just saw someone replied on my thread with an uber-duper big siggie! with a width of 500+px and height of 700+px. I think... He's/She's name is [b]vioza[/b] :o
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

" a hunt... hahaha... " hmm.. seems like Ephe is being strict now... " =D... good luck at the hunting...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:Non Sense Posts Deleted.
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

why dont you guyz click the report button of the member you saw having oversized siggy instead of reporting it here? anyweiz, the mod of that particular section will take an action to that.. [spoiler]just my opinion.;)[/spoiler]

Last edited by --khathateslove-- (2008-05-03 19:44:20)

jessicaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello c: owh, yeah. i think i alreeady saw one :) they aren't reading the primary rules well :)
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sir is my signature okay???:cry:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Nope. I removed the img tag.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:48

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy