• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

hey..i found 2 people :paranoid: they're using two banners at their siggies.. there names are : [b]†_princess_dianne_† [/b] and [b]bhea_jean[/b] :paranoid:

Last edited by em0chiq11 (2007-07-22 03:26:31)

maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

[quote=ezil2007][quote=' 'eMokIdD][b]I found one. The name of the user is matsuchisakisakurah. She's using two banners[/b][/quote] yep she has 2 large banners O_O[/quote] you're not yet removing the sig of this sakura girl..she still continues posting wit her two big banners.. :arrow: im just concern so im reporting it mr. mod for a fast action :arrow: :kiss: maueey :kiss:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I already removed her siggs.
whatever16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cutie_shan has large banner.
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=| hey hey mod's i caught one she is clangchique21 she's been using two siggy's :disgust: pls take note of this i already warned her but she keeps on posting wit the big banners.. :doubt:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi!! i just want to ask???? is my sig okei with you??? :D i got this in my blingee accnt...is it okei???? :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Fine sig no worries... 88 sigs remove or 90 I lost count. :wallbash: ok then I'll choose 88 :wallbash:
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eizarg]hi!! i just want to ask???? is my sig okei with you??? :D i got this in my blingee accnt...is it okei???? :eh:[/quote] yea your siggy its nice... =) btw this forum is for reporting ftalkers who's breaking rules and reporting multiple siggies..but as i have said your siggy its nice nice nice... ;)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yerO_of has a large banner :wasted:
wsaenotsock
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi, Is my sig ok? :redface:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: it's fine. not to worry
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hey i found another one again.. his name is [u][b]rasmin[/b][/u]..he's using two banners.. =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i already removed his siggy.. but eniweizz.. u can ust press report button if you found one so that mods can catch up immediately unlike posting it here.. and u can also pm a mod if necessary.. =) eniweizz.. tnx 4 d info. ;)
xpak99
» Banned
1969-12-31

Fuck You Mga Moderator! Mga Feeler! =d
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

-.-" ok what shall we do to him? i think just curse him few days :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xpak99]Fuck You Mga Moderator! Mga Feeler! =d[/quote] :arrow: with a -3 repu. =| ~me goes to teh backstage curse thread =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I encounter one member who had two signature, here's the name [b]wellace[/b]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waah i better ba careful hehehe :D
12u
» FTalker
1969-12-31

R & U lol
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what the? too many spammers err? [b]another spammer in news and announcements section will be curse immediately![/b] -- is that the best he can do? giving rants? hahaha.. we will not tolerate that kind of behavior. he is now banned from this website.

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-08-24 08:09:15)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:46

[ 9 queries - 0.173 second ]
Privacy Policy