• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

bryanezz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

what the :midfinger: there was so many spammers ..punish them by reclusion perpetua by the way i was the one ...caught by kua ephe in oversized banner hehe :)

Last edited by bryanezz (2008-01-18 19:17:59)

Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

No wonder why my other signature banner did not work! hahaha!
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how bout his...?. [url]http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=60945[/url] i thnk its two.. sowee Kai...
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Thank you cUtiEshika for posting this member, I edited his sig and messaged him. If you'll see any more of these just let us know. =)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ur welcum.. always willing to help... sowee kai.. :kiss:
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

is my signature allowed? ouch..pls tell me first before removing it.. pls
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

anader one in hir: [url]http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=33825[/url]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]anader one in hir: [url]http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=33825[/url][/quote] There is no reason to keep posting those here, just click the report button on their post, the mods will take care of it.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^yeah.. dats great.. in dat way dey wont know hu reported dem... stupid me.. :wallbash: thnx.. *report button clicked*
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wrong thread guys!! go to graphics section or help section.. :d
Rozen_Mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

you mean like this :thumbsdown: uh-oh people are gonna hunt me down now...LOL
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Actually ur siggy is too large my 9px :P
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Signature [color=red]Removal[/color] Policy In Effect.[/b] Mods: Please,,dont remove others sig :wallbash: just adjust them :thumbsup: <">
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ hey., u've been reminded of the posting rules so many tyms already but u're still doin ur triple posting thing,,,Quit it! & ur questions have nothing to do with the topic.... :disgust: :arrow: [b]Spam posts reported[/b]...
jhayr87
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeeeeehh.. this is a good punishment for those member doesn't follow the rules.. hehe.. lets go hunting.. :wasted:
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow nice signature but it is too BIG and it by passing the rule no. 10 wahahaha ^_^ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: better to follow the rules guys so were all hapPy heheh ^_^
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@sakeral i dont know why you do this but every post you make is doubled.. how come? cant you notice that?? dont you know that double posting is not allowed?? check your posts there [b]DOUBLED[/b] always..

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-02-17 04:30:23)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: sakeral - warned thru pm
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=john_619619][b]Signature [color=red]Removal[/color] Policy In Effect.[/b] Mods: Please,,dont remove others sig :wallbash: just adjust them :thumbsup: <">[/quote] I don't think so. In the first place you know/should know the rules, and so you have to obey them. Therefore we don't have the obligation to adjust members' signatures, it's their fault/offense so it's their responsibility.
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ohh please reminds me if my signature is too big ok ^_^ :thumbsdown: thnx hehehe ^_^ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:12

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy