• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

zephyr14
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

i saw a member who has two siggies.. her username is [b]leojennyzi[/b] sorry siz.. :| but you're breaking the rules.. =|
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

[quote=sHy19]may i ask if text are also part of the "measurement" like, if the image is already 200px in height., then ther r texts under or over it then it exceeds the permittble height ryt?![/quote] I think no!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: the measurement pertains to the image. as for the text, as long as it does not promote anger, flame or anything, it's fine
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i hope Flaming Small Siggies are OK! :D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]10. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image height for signature is 200px. No audio or video allowed. We have the right to edit or remove objectionable signature.[/quote] does this mean we dont have a limit when it comes to width?
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i saw a member using a over sized siggy :arrow:[b] xoxoannah[/b] sorry,,
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]10. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image height for signature is 200px. No audio or video allowed. We have the right to edit or remove objectionable signature.[/quote] [b]im really not sure if that rule is really being followed here,, ive seen members who uses 2 siggies..they do is they decrease the size of their siggies so it wuld still be in the 200px limit..but still they use 2 siggy! ive seen one member: :arrow: Xian i just saw his siggy, it was 2 siggies (small sizes so it wuld still fit in the 200px limit), i guess its not oversized but still i think his violating the rules by havin 2 siggies..am i wrong? ive also seen members havin oversized siggies..sometimes i wuld tell them that their siggy is oversied when i post replies on the thread.. but stil i think rule10 is not followed that much compared to the other rules..[/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

2 signatures are fine just as long the don't accumulate to 200px in height. example 130px + 50px = 180 still ok 150+ 140 = remove of seen.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have found that most users will adjust their oversized siggy if you just send them a pm and be polite in reminding them of the 200px height limit.
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#cc0099]i saw a member using oversized siggy[/color] :arrow: [color=#cc0099]08n@miN308[/color] [color=#cc0099]sorry[/color][/align]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@Ephe oh ok..thanks for clearing that up!..:D, @bobcar ill just try to pm them when i see one than tell them publicly..sorry sir!.., but, am i allowed to do that?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^yup of course :)
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Kuya ephe can u answer my question pls? [quote=alliana01][quote]10. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image height for signature is 200px. No audio or video allowed. We have the right to edit or remove objectionable signature.[/quote] does this mean we dont have a limit when it comes to width?[/quote] i just wanna know coz i was thinking of making my sigs 400x150 thnx po :)
♥LoLLiPOPS♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh okay, that make sense.. :cloud: :penguin:
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]so that means no banners allowed?!? noo... :( [/color][/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yes no [b]BANNERS[/b] allowed. Only [b]A BANNER[/b]
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]god, spammers go to hell, you can spam there whenever you like to you dear friend devils.. here`s one -> :evil: [/color][/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink] they must be punished..! =D :evil: [/color]
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]ephe is dissapointed :O [/color][/b]
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

banners (with "s") are irritating. really! this is good for members who doesn't follow rules. too bad, i've seen some members having those, "banners" but haven't got their names `coz i thought those signatures were just fine. :| i'll tell you mods if ive located some. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:27

[ 14 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy