• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

yay!we should really follow the rules...i dont wanna loose my siggy
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

this is cool. atleast now siggy addick wannabe will have limitations =D ... i'll help hunting them for you guys..

Last edited by ▼WOLViNCE▼ (2007-10-21 21:48:45)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]hahaha... ephe is kinda strict now... u wnt me to be the same? =D[/quote] u dont hav to b strct.. coz u reli are nw... :D jk.. ur not strct but u as bein OUTSPOKEN is alredi enuf... :D yup.. lots of spammers.. and i hate reading very nonsense replies.. i min it.. im sorry guyz... dey are juz posting to change der ranks... shhessh... and i suggest dat all nonsense thread will b closed or b moved coz aders are juz posting same replies... ezpexaly wrng threads... hmn.. mods... happy hunting... :eh:
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=humandoll'RIA]yay!we should really follow the rules...i dont wanna loose my siggy[/quote] WOW! In 19days you got 2.1k posts? LOL! You sure post alot. :)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aftermath][quote=humandoll'RIA]yay!we should really follow the rules...i dont wanna loose my siggy[/quote] WOW! In 19days you got 2.1k posts? LOL! You sure post alot. :)[/quote] exactly... hehe.. actually i can see her name everywer :D hmn.. her rank suits her... :eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

avoid off-topic please. -- thanks for reporting those members who use more than one signature banner
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Back 2 work wahaha!
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll try hunting kuya..
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hehe..strict ephe... :eh: :thumbsup: [/b]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

kindly chech his siggy kua ephe.. [b]bl187[/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha.. thanks for that khat
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

im just not sure if his siggy excess to more that 200px. kindly check :arrow: Sanzo @eehjhay..elcum.,glad to help..

Last edited by --khathateslove-- (2007-11-03 09:57:20)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

► just right click the image ►click properties ►u can see the height and width of the image! :D
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sori but i have to report this one.. :arrow: [b]misz.faith[/b] i wud just like to ask..can someone use more than 1 banner?i think not.. try to check this one :arrow: [b]wendylim[/b] @john.tnx.it helped me a lot!

Last edited by --khathateslove-- (2007-11-03 11:19:32)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]im i using the right siggy?! :D[/b][/color] [b]my siggy's size 450x200, is that the right measurements for siggies? :D[/b] i was wondering, i personally dont know the rules in using siggies, all i know is u have to have a siggy not exceeding 200 px in height, and u have to only use one siggy.. and i saw members using a siggy and putting an add-on (userbars to be exact!), is that violation to the said rule?? :D and those who ave buttons?..links?
dark_shrek
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want to join da hunt:D this could be fun... a newbie and just trying to help:D :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so can i report here? well i saw [b]clangchique21[/b] with two banners. :thumbsup:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wheew..i saw three persons using oversized siggies juz this morning.. :arrow: [b]jC_GrEen26[/b](sigz: 300x390 px ) :arrow: [b]ZzSAKURAzZ[/b](sigz: 370x376 px ) :arrow: [b]tukneneng[/b](using two oversized siggz) siggy one: 220x220 px siggy two: 240x239 px i wud also like to ask..'bout the ques. of te push.. are we allowed to put link buttons?,coz im using one.. tell us if we can't so that we can remove it.

Last edited by --khathateslove-- (2007-11-11 07:25:27)

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

pls. dont spam on this thread pls..... i'll try to hunt more..hehe :thumbsup: ------- *as i've promised..here's another one i caught.. :arrow: babysteph,super oversized siggy dude!!! *edited* -------- for the second time around.. i found someone.. :arrow: austinlorenz *edited last nov.11* -------- my golly..another law-breaker dude.. harhar... :arrow: aubrey011 *edited last nov.12* ------- shasha008..very oversized siggy *edited last nov.23

Last edited by --khathateslove-- (2007-11-23 10:57:44)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

may i ask if text are also part of the "measurement" like, if the image is already 200px in height., then ther r texts under or over it then it exceeds the permittble height ryt?!

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-12-06 04:47:11)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:42

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy