• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

[img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1127/tinaysigmb6.gif[/img] + [img]http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/3227/72605464uz0.gif[/img] + Spammers & spam posts? just click the Report button. :] Thnx! + 2px of space. I see nothing wrong... 155px + 31px + 12px + 2px = 200px It's not annoying. The other is a button not a banner. I hope this is clear enough. Anyway still hunting some signatures, so watch out...

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-18 09:06:42)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

some members here are having signature's that's too offensive like the fowl words... wish you could've seen that... =|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Still finding those, if you want you can help me quicken up my search. Thanks for your interest. =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Ephe that's the way you evaluate a signature? lol. too strict la. haha.. I only measure the height of the banner, not the buttons. haha.. Signature > 1 signature banner with maximum of 200px height (must not offensive > 1 button image (must be small, no specific height and width, must not offensive) > Some texts (must no offensive) Avatar > Username (must not offensive, does not imitate other usernames) > Avatar image (must not offensive) > Caption (must not offensive)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow New Rules For Avatar

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-03-19 01:03:38)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well some members here are using fowl words at their caption =|
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

... nice rule,. btw i saw someone here using an offensive anime ava,. i cant remember the name and im not sure if he's still using it ryt now.,. anyway this is a very nice rule for everybody,. in order to have a clean forum... btw, hows my ava? is this annoying? for me its not.. :/ just tell me if its not appropriate...its just kojima yoshio :drool:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-19 05:47:53)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Nope it's not annoying. It's kinda hilarious though :lol:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ hahaha, lmao :lol: how about my signature? is that ok? =) tell me please and i will change it immediately :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes. It is john. I knew that it has something wrong with that webpage since it has a URL with a virus in it. I removed it john. I was forced to open my task manager and end my browser. But when I try to restore it, it directed me to a MYS something webpage that promotes some of its product.
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Virus? :paranoid: :O that is only an HTML :arrow: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/john619619/html/Virus.html[/url] < please don't click :lol: <">
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I did not say it was a virus.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OT. 4 signature cleaned for yesterday. (it's 1:00 am already)
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you are doing it for months!
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thank you for reminding us Sir. That's good for the members who are not following the rules in signatures. Thanks again Sir.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Thanks a lot for the info!!..[/b][/color]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ John_619619 : Do not use that as your sig because it is so annoying to others. @ others: If u click the sig of john just click CTRL > ALT > DELETE Then Click On the Webpage And Click End task. @ topic : thanks for adding the rules of avatar
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]@ John_619619 : Do not use that as your sig because it is so annoying to others.[/quote] [font=elephant]So What?[/font] [spoiler]Test. :penguin:[/spoiler]
satriya
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow..... beatifful all your signature's on the all top :thumbsup: and :thumbsdown: in my meesege keep to be creatives..... =) =) =) [spoiler] kepp contact :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by satriya (2008-03-26 15:24:27)

scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah ur rite... keep it creative man... =)=)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:17

[ 9 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy