• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Pages: 1..123456789101112131415..15

I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

faivan
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

the cutiest, the great... by the way obey rules... Got It??=D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

^ ^ ^ omg.... her sigghy is to big... how big is dat?! ma sigghy is from ma team... i won't do dat... i mean... copied some1 sigghy and use it... dats sux!!! ain't got no brain!! am i right?!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its 443x200 px its ok. ;) and your sig is ok too ;) btw its ok if i report some member cause their siggy is too big :paranoid: usually do that :redface:
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

some member's are using 2 signature's, i think they should only use one..it slow's the page sometimes
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think everyone will obey the sig rules... because when they upload sig width 500x200 size.. automatic.. it wouldnt be saved... in other words.. there is no way to have a oversize sig anymore... try to upload 205 width.. it wont save..
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^^^^^ dont spam this thread you should post at least 3 words
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i used too saw some before but it seem they've lessen =) [i]out of topic:[/i] i always see spamming members here.. it seem that they're not really interested and they're just having fun annoying other members.. like aLveR on the upper part of this.. and looks like theyre posting only once.. see his post is only 1 .. *sigh hope u'd take actions to this =) im just sharin' what i've noticed

Last edited by iixx_kimizuki_xxii (2008-06-09 07:11:25)

yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lot of spams here. :paranoid: btw, many uses banner, big signatures. :|[color=#ff6699]♡[/color]
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate signatures that are huge. anyway, signs shud be that size.
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah its kinda annoying.. i hate signatures that more than 1 banner :lol: but mine is not V V look
xfashionistah_
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hope every ftalk members follow this sig rule. =|
xmeekyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ yeah hope so.. =D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. happy hunting to the mods. :lol:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

very strict.. but it's nice huh?! it makes all members discipline!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Non related posts [b]Deleted[/b].
-forbidd3n-
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i make a sigg?
darkzer028
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D nice rules.. keep it up :thumbsup:
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

now that's the right size for the siggies. ;]
j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

faelnar84 she use 3 pictures the one is userbar Siggy and Yahoo images just to add her.. :) mine is ok.. made by tricia
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice.. i'll try to find one mods, this is good for those who don't follow the rules..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I was quite disappointed when I saw some signatures that disregarded rule number 10. [quote][b]10[/b]. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image

Pages: 1..123456789101112131415..15

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:21

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy