• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you post their names and reason here[/b]. Then we will evaluate them. If majority decides that he/she must be ban, that's the time we take the move. I created this topic to avoid discussions in the Forum ban topic here http://theftalk.com/t7263-Forum.html

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-09-30 04:07:43)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

wew.. :D :D Great topic eehjhay.. =) :P It's better to discuss everything about ban users here.. =) =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

and about kimyasay10, his ip shares with other 3 more members here. he broke too many rules, and embarrassed other members and moderators. i think the best move for now is to PM him and defend himself from these accusation. if we're not satisfied, or he's obvious with this statements, we can ban him after that.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Agreed... Let's see what reasonable explanation he's got. I doubt he's got a good one though. I guess you've already PM'd him about it. Let us know what he has to say.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahahaha... actually i dont. i more concentrate on the other guy. the one who promoted his software program. geez! he just continued even after i PM him the other night. so i ban him but still i can un-ban him if admin will consider. lol. where is admin anyway?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

another member got banned, and i know he deserve it. he has no manners at all.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ephe, are u a bit harsh on this issue about [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=159190#p159190]prettychic17[/url] you could've just curse her and then ban her if she still break rules. you didn't even post any ban reports in here http://theftalk.com/t7263-Forum.html

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-08-05 09:37:26)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ I kinda agree bro. But at least the Banning period is only for one week. =|
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

who the hell banned [b]andry, dhicks, i_pUnK, Helda Yeni, diboy79, bembenk, pucca mon and helda yaris?![/b] he/she didn't even post a ban report in http://theftalk.com/t7263-Forum.html this is absurd! someone just abuse the ban feature! and the report is telling us that those people are banned because of some hacking codes? i dont see any hacking materials in those profiles! we need some explanation about those banned members! :evil:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Ermm I dont have a clue who banned those members.[/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ That's bad news. There's always a mod abusing their powers. :| I heard from admin before that he can track the banning feature. Which means he could see who banned who.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i don't even intend to hit the ADD button. was there even a discussion about those multiple accounts? i dont think it was reported here.. [i]edit:[/i] on ate padme: so maybe sir admin can tell us who did it.

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-08-07 09:40:57)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. obviously that moderator is in drugs when he/she banned those members. i checked all the profiles used of those members, but there's no hacking materials or whatsoever. if you check one of those members, andry likes FriendsterTalk. He even put the add-on from our forum. the signature that admin created. if the moderator who banned those members reveal itself, he/she must ask for an apology to those members. and probably lose the ban system from his/her account. :evil:

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-08-07 09:46:23)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i was also shocked when i saw the banned members when i first looked at mod cp.. and its not me obviously because i still dont know how to use it.. =) and i really wondered y there are lots of banned people?? and the banned expiry is [b]never[/b]!! :o
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Alright.. Whoever did it, please, we need an explaination here. :clock:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[img]http://theftalk.com/img/misc/ban-log-0805.gif[/img] I've removed the ban from those members. @Juleigtin Your account is no longer able to access the ban function.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:o :o so it was [b]Juleigtin [/b] why?? =| i think we need explanation here.. :crybaby:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Omg. So it was him then. Good thing that admin can track it.[/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. he didn't even tried to ask if those profiles are related to hacking activities before doing something about it. at least he must decide properly coz he can understand those members' language (malay)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow...I never ban any members yet :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:58

[ 10 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy