• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

[quote=Shirow Masamune]if so then you should really stop by now i wouldn't post in such a harsh way if you didn't create another useless argument..[/quote] ok i don't want to talk about this again...I'm sorry for my recent post.you still my friends.. ;) lets go to work... :penguin: [quote=Ephemeral]Ok let us make it simple. =) Let us straighten some facts. Shirow Masamune banned the member with the supervision of sis Yuna due the received PM's and flamming/trolling reports. Meaning kiddy was banned with the discretion from a moderator of your section. Later on he was unbanned by Yuna because she knows it's her responsibility. While kiddy was unbanned he posted some things regarding us moderators. Later on she was banned by Yuna again with a reason.[/quote] i know that bro.thanks for info..for me this problem solved... :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

So then its settled [b]i hope[/b], well anyway back to business i hope this won't happen again.. :) just a friendly reminder: Think before you post.. =| lets forget about this argument and move on, I'm tired of all of this :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-05 05:40:55)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]I'm tired of all of this[/quote] same with me =D ok let moves :penguin:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ok, The problem is solved then. Now go back to our lives and do our best. [b]Just a note:[/b] If the FTI members still continue to bug you regarding kiddy. Try to ignore them. If they won't stop. Maybe we should post some major evidences regarding why kiddy was banned. That may humiliate kiddy on the process because the reasons are solid but if they really insist to see the reasons, why not give it to them? The reasons aren't fabricated so why should we be afraid to the so called majority? Just remember. Do your job guys.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-05 05:47:33)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]And oh i got a shocking information i just find out that there is some MODERATOR here! who are sharing his moderator account to the members hearsay that the member are accessing the backstage using that account. what a shameful act isn't? maybe that moderator is the one also who are branching out all the information and issues on the backstage wonder why the screenshots and evidences against kiddy spread through out the FTI section hmmm who could that be?[/quote] I don't know if this issue will be ignored or what but I know some moderators who let other members to use their accounts here. That member said he/she didn't use the moderator feateres, he/she just browsing. He/she even viewed the ban list several times. I don't know how many are those who do this act. If you do not want to be demoted or banned from this forum, then you should not let other people to use your account and change your password immediately.
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]If you do not want to be demoted or banned from this forum, then you should not let other people to use your account and change your password immediately.[/quote] wew :D :D We have had this one many times here :wallbash: We mods should take an attention with this one =| I hope admin can consider about this one :)

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-10-06 06:02:42)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Anyway easy guys. =) All I can say is... http://theftalk.com/t20363-What-c … stage.html =)[/quote] In short... I falls to what I have said earlier. :penguin: But for some reason it got ignored. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lets move one.. aight.. NEW TOPIC: Member: [url=http://theftalk.com/p=exceed]exceed[/url] Read Here: http://theftalk.com/t47179-Help-section-help%21.html See the admin's note? I am almost positive that it is Lordheinz. I know his grammar, i know his strong reactions. Its all the same, i LOLd. They have the same IP too and LH uses only 1 IP. hmmmmmmm :rolleyes: evidences: 1. [spoiler][img]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7050/lolna9.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :arrow: why will he view misz.faith's profile out of all the members here? :retard: :wasted: considering faith isn't active already and he's a newbie. 2. Check his IP

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-07 09:35:17)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh gees i dunno whats up with heinz.. and the help section help thread.. :/ yeah he surely is LH :disgust: siz duch what about his grammar?? is it wrong grammaring? or what? :P :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-07 09:46:47)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]siz duch what about his grammar?? is it wrong grammaring? or what? :P :lol:[/quote] :lol: when he says, "ban" or "curse" he'll put it as "banned" "cursed" even if its in the present tense. :D i really notice that about him since he ban or curse people a lot. and the strong reactions. its him. im positive. =)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-07 09:49:09)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:lol: when he says, "ban" or "curse" he'll put it as "banned" "cursed" even if its in the present tense. :D i really notice that about him since he ban or curse people a lot. and the strong reactions. its him. im positive. =)[/quote] wow youre really an observant siz..i never noticed that...though ive seen some "banned" on some users'... i never had the chance to talk to him though... he's kinda[i] malabo kausap[/i] :paranoid: thats what ive noticed... haiz... :/ i think its him..too..hes even viewing siz faith's acct and faith's not active here anymore.. :P
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sooooooooo sad. Hahahahaha! LH is from Saudi Arabia, ayt? :/
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he's in Dubai now, working. but he is a filipino. =) [b]tinay[/b] i notice that about him and it connect to the IP and the SS. =) anyway, i'll ban him already? :/

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-07 09:58:35)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah hes working there but i didnt know if he had his vacation/visit here ... :paranoid: :paranoid: you can ban him siz :/ .... but do you think he'll post again in help section help? :paranoid: edited again..imma go for now...bye muna haiz... ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-07 10:02:22)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dubai? Aw. My tracker says the IP's from Saudi Arabia. Lol. :lol: Anyway, he's just sooooo dumb. PERIOD.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

banned. both his IDs
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@duchesvz don't you think you were kinda drastic and harsh to that member, [i]exceed[/i]? Check his registration date [b]Join date 2008-01-13[/b] Did you warn or talk to him first?

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-10-07 13:08:30)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I am not saying I totally agree with ate duch, but... I checked the IP's and it leads to him. I traced his post and I saw his post on the Indonesia Section. Usually LH hangs around that place before because of the JavaScript he posts on T&T. The screen shot does kinda link to him. :penguin: Anyway, I will ask him about that if I have time so we can have some info. :penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I do believe it's him. Based from Duch's observation since Duch was/is his friend. :3 These are the screenshots of his same IP. [url=http://i38.tinypic.com/slnzb4.jpg]Same IP is same.[/url] [url=http://i35.tinypic.com/27yydmt.jpg]Same IP is same.[/url] [url=http://i38.tinypic.com/2ltkb5z.jpg]Same IP is same.[/url] [url=http://i37.tinypic.com/xd9kdw.jpg]Same IP is same.[/url] And based from his recent posts, he always visit Indonesia. I saw what he did there (again). And post in that topic use [b]English[/b] just like what LH has done before. When he visits Indonesia section, sometimes he'll post there but using English.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-07 17:18:11)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]@duchesvz don't you think you were kinda drastic and harsh to that member, exceed? Check his registration date Join date 2008-01-13 Did you warn or talk to him first?[/quote] majority of us knows and thinks he is LH and this evidence: [img]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7050/lolna9.jpg[/img] makes all the other evidences strong enough (including yuna's SS) even tinay thinks it was LH. i am positive on this. =| [quote=eehjhay]Did you warn or talk to him first?[/quote] No. A thief will always deny that he's THE thief or he will be proven guilty. I hope you understand the meaning of that quote and not seeing it "literally".

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-07 23:25:32)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:39

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy