• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Tsk tsk tsk.. I just hope the news doesn't get to other members. We might get another bad impression, mods being irresponsible or worse [i]mods abusing their powers[/i] =|
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

about kimyasay10, it's ur problem now guys. haha.. i had enough of that person. you can do this, give her the last warning via PM. then if you see her break another rule (intentionally), then ban her for a week.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think we still need to hear July's explaination about this one.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. we are still waiting. where is july anyway?
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think this is the right thread where i should post this.. [quote=0phranxis0]my only suggestion is (last suggestion) could uhm you just ban me. :/ well its kinda weird but im really really REALLY serious now. i know i've been bad,(and they know it very well) disturbing,annoying and (any bad word that you want to say about me) i will understand that! just ban me for the members sake. plss =) if this doesn't approve to you that you dont ban me! well :midfinger:(know is it clear?!) __________ and one thing more! thanks for the help! never forget it. :thumbsup: [spoiler]part2 coming soon :D(lousy popups giving me hard time)[/spoiler][/quote]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ he should be banned =) or even terminated.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ate meng.. the first time he joined here he is one of the headaches in the help section.. but then when i helped him several times.. he's getting okei.. :thumbsup: he even helped other members too.. :D but, last week i think his normal attitude came back.. :wasted: i dont know what to do.. he is starting to post non-sense threads and non-sense replies.. :crybaby: whew.. it's really up to him.. coz he can choose his actions but never his consequences ayt?? :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Who among you guys want kimyasay10 to be ban? :eh: check this out http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=212141 she's even a moderator in the other forum :doubt:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Wahaha she is so melo dramatic lol. All we need is her explanation.[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hahaha, In The Forum of.. Hmmm Wait Who's Thiss.. I Think.. He's Also A Member Here In FTalk. :D Btw, I Want You To Ban Kim. Because, Nahh! She's Feeling Mod. (:

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-09-02 05:15:33)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ Yup she even request a sig to me and text she want me to put was Moderator. And look at her caption it says "Dont test my patience".[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hehehe, Ban Her Harvey Ban Her. *Evil Laugh* But We Have Our Own Reasons To Banned Her.. Right My Co-Mods? =|

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-09-02 06:26:52)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well, it seems like she is provoking us to ban her. and she doesnt care if she'll be ban at all. [b]I SEE LOT OF BAN IN THE BANNED LIST BUT NO ONE EVER POSTED WHO BAN THOSE! WE NEED PROOFS![/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I never ban members. :rolleyes: I'm also wondering who banned those members. =|
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i havent try banning a member.. :lol: coz i think i cant do it. :crybaby:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It would be best to add our names there. Like adding our name on the [b]"Reason"[/b] section. That way other mods can see who banned who, and not just admin. :) By the way, I don't think I have banned anyone. I can't remember banning someone. I almost banned a member though --that I remember.

Last edited by Padme (2007-09-02 08:54:13)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i only banned one person. it's ryzen and i put it there =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha.. and i also see that one member is banned until 2010. the hell! hahaha..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ =D then after 2010 be banned again. lol as if he'll come back at 2010
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaaa... you guys are funny.. anyway.. check this out.. i know some can understand this posts.. :wallbash: [img]http://generator.fileave.com/pix/alfred.JPG[/img] [img]http://generator.fileave.com/pix/alfred2.JPG[/img] [img]http://generator.fileave.com/pix/alfred3.JPG[/img] [img]http://generator.fileave.com/pix/alfred4.JPG[/img] [img]http://generator.fileave.com/pix/alfred5.JPG[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:12

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy