• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

^ Actually I don't know who's [b]john_619619[/b]. I just see his username everywhere but i don't read his posts. :lol: >> about his reply to xavier: yay, that dude is even confident, i remember [b]balugs[/b] (my batchmate mods might know him/her) replying that way (but not exactly that way). :lol: made me retired as a mod. :lol: again, they have different cases, ok? >> forget about balugs, he's/she's in my unconcious side of mind already. :lol:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

[quote=xavierkym]I sent john_619619 two warnings. =| And he said.. [quote=john_619619]ban? :eh: ok,,its up to you :D :thumbsup: ban me! =|[/quote] [/quote] I removed [i]kill niggers[/i] words from john_619619' posts, and also sent him a warning. Maybe we should just ban him if he keeps posting those things.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I banned id [b]indive[/b] because that ID was hacked. btw. some member in indonesia got many probs now. their ID can be hacked. i dont know. there already 3 members who accidenttaly hacked. =(
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

accidentally hacked? is there such thing? hacking accidentally the profiles of other members? lol. dude we cant help regional sections coz we cant understand their posts.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]dude we cant help regional sections coz we cant understand their posts[/quote] [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] is a girl. Heheh. But yeah, I agree to eehjhay. We cant help at the regional sections cuz we cant easily understand indo language. Unless they seek help on the general forum sections.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^eehjhay yeah. thats why im so confused. even mod cant change member's password. we can get in their CP but we cant change their password. cuz its still need the old password. this is a problem for me now. and the hacker used the hacked ID and posted some bad words in ftalk indonesia. =( btw. eehjhay im a girl. :D ^forsakenkid thanks forsakenkid. =) i hope it wont be any hacker in ftalk indonesia anymore. :ninja:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol.. no offense but calling a person a dude doesnt make that person a guy. some people call their girl friends dude. anyway i will refrain on calling u that. hehe.. we cant do anything about those hackers. hackers will remain hackers. unless we would trace them and ban their ip address. but then if they are real hackers, banning their ip address will be just a waste.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhaha. thats ok. im fine with dude. :D yeah. i hope no hackers in here. but the fact is there's a lot of hackers. and rippers for sure. =(
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]even mod cant change member's password. we can get in their CP but we cant change their password. cuz its still need the old password.[/quote] For your info, a member still can get the password by going to login page and click the [url=http://theftalk.com/login.php?action=forget]Forgotten your password?[/url] link. A new password will be sent to his email (just make sure the email in his account is correct).
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh yeah. but what if the hackers already changed the email address of that hacked account?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah. i told that to the members. but the members say i banned that id. then they'll use new id. :D umm. yep eehjhay. when i get to the hacked id's CP. the email was changed. :paranoid:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I just observed that john_619619 is starting to behave =) A good sign for him. LOL. PS: Maybe because there's no more [i]nigga[/i] :retard:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=xavierkym]PS: Maybe because there's no more [i]nigga[/i] :retard:[/quote] ^ yeah but I think I still see some nigga clones around :D [quote=eehjhay]oh yeah. but what if the hackers already changed the email address of that hacked account?[/quote] thats true, unless we know his/her actual email address it would be difficult to reset the password. [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]yeah. i told that to the members. but the members say i banned that id. then they'll use new id. :D umm. yep eehjhay. when i get to the hacked id's CP. the email was changed. :paranoid:[/quote] In case the hacked member contacts you and want his hacked account back, ask him his email address so you can go to his user CP and change his email. Then logout, go to http://theftalk.com/login.php?action=forget and submit his email address. I think it'd works. ;]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok thx admin. :D i thought about that. :D um. but the hacked members dont want to use their old id because when the hacker use their old id. the hacker post bad words in ftindo.=( btw. admin. i can see my name is bolded in index. :D nu improvement?:eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmmm.. Let's move on. :D Watchlist updated.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

How about this member: brokenANGELo3 Making 3 topics saying bad words. Refusing to speak in english and using tagalog. Proofs: http://theftalk.com/t20883-..fuck-all...html http://theftalk.com/t20897-suck!.html http://theftalk.com/t20898-%7Esucking-ftalk%7E.html
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ wth. what if i'll be the one to ban that noob? :retard:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What do u guys think about this member? [img]http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/3736/42243888xz0.jpg[/img] Look at his siggy. :wallbash: I just remove it few min ago. I saw him always post this kind of posting in Ftalk. Can I Ban him? :|

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-10 23:11:37)

admin
» FTalkManiac

No, there's no need to ban him. I've just set a validation for signature. So when a user submit the signature, image with height > 200px won't be accepted. This validation is not 100% foolproof but it will prevent most of users to use oversize banner/image. Please try it from your user CP and let me know whether it working properly (or not?)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its working well admin :D :thumbsup: i just tried an image with 492px height. :lol: and it'll say [quote]Please use smaller image in your signature. Maximum image height for signature is 200 px.[/quote] but if i use two images with 150px height and 91 px it'll still accpet. but of course its not allowed :ninja:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-11 00:09:45)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:50

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy