• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Maybe it's time to study understanding other languages. I am planning to be a linguist someday as a sideline some maybe I'll start now. :lol: Kidding or am I? :lol: Anyway let us just keep our guard up and don't jump into conclusions. But... If he meddles in the sections I moderate. He will expect no mercy. :thumbsdown: He ripped our generator and shared it to another group before and I forgave him for that but... If he crosses the line. He will go down. :thumbsdown:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

wew :D :D [b]>> All Moderators[/b] Just wanna remind us to use [b]our power[/b] [b]wisely[/b] as [b]admin[/b] have said :) No one is perfect here :) Please don't judge anyone =) Thanks ~ TA Juleigtin Siahaan ~
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Maybe it's time to study understanding other languages. I am planning to be a linguist someday as a sideline some maybe I'll start now. :lol: Kidding or am I? :lol:[/quote] That would be good. I wish I could understand all the Major International Languages. :lol: @TA Juleigtin Siahaan Oh.. you're alive? Where have you been these times? Of course, I'll use the chance admin gave me as [b]wisely [/b]as I can. And as [b]active [/b]as I can. - - About that Shinichi Kudo, I will just keep an eye to him. If I got strong evidence that he is kiddy, I will surely ban him. There's no permit of multiple accounts usage.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-02 00:14:58)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>> All Moderators[/b] Once more I want to remind us to use our power wisely as admin have said :) Every section has moderators and I hope we respect our moderated area =) If you have problems with some members in a section but you're not a moderator in the section just confirm with moderators of the section ..:eh: We have a topic about this before :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t30768-Complaints-against-moderators.-Post-them-here.html[/url] Please don't judge or take an action before :drool: :retard: I hope we can work together better Please respect each other =) We have known about the rules [quote]1. Use your common sense.[/quote] I hope we can understand it As a moderator we should control our ego =) I'm so sorry If I've made mistaken with my words above =( I just want this forum be better and better =) For [b]Bram[/b]...I hope suggestions or advices from you about this case..=) =) You're the best :thumbsup: And last I love this forum always =) :crybaby: [b]>> Jirichi Ryunashira[/b] I'll do my best for this forum coz I love this forum so much :eh: Btw,can u explain what you mean with ur words :arrow: [b]Oh.. you're alive?[/b]:/ :eh: Of course I'm alive....I'm so great coz God is so kind to me :)

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-10-02 02:28:42)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ What's so wrong if other Moderator(s) wanted to post in not-his/her-moderated area? There's no prohibition about that. [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]If you have problems with some members in a section but you're not a moderator in the section just confirm with moderators of the section ..:eh: We have a topic about this before :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t30768-Compla … -here.html Please don't judge or take an action before :drool: :retard: I hope we can work together better[/quote] Oh yeah. He has confirmed about it. And I could observed about it well by using common sense. Common sense is common. That member deserved to get banned. [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]Btw,can u explain what you mean with ur words :arrow: Oh.. you're alive?:/ :eh:[/quote] Nvm it. I was thought that I was ALONE in FTI Section. Although I always see few Moderators who were always ONLINE, but I rarely see them zap reports or post their responds/opinion on [url=http://theftalk.com/t37137-Kritik%2C-Saran-dan-Pertanyaan-Mengenai-Ftalk-Indonesia.html]this thread[/url]. I was questioning where were they. Back on my previous posts, [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]I wonder maybe if ALL MODERATORS always post there then this case will not happen. :)[/quote] And now, they suddenly appear. Haha oh wow. I was just a lil 'surprised'. :O

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-02 02:46:54)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Nvm it. I was thought that I was ALONE in FTI Section. Although I always see few Moderators who were always ONLINE, but I rarely see them zap reports or post their responds/opinion on [url=http://theftalk.com/t37137-Kritik%2C-Saran-dan-Pertanyaan-Mengenai-Ftalk-Indonesia.html]this thread[/url].[/quote] Ohh...I see :) Some mods here have their own activities :) For myself..I'm kindly busy with my job nowadays :) I only have less time for online =| But,as I said above..I'll do my best for this forum coz I love this forum so much :eh:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-10-02 02:57:12)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Oh. I knew about it. But in my observation (when "they" were online), instead of posting in [url=http://theftalk.com/t37137-Kritik%2C-Saran-dan-Pertanyaan-Mengenai-Ftalk-Indonesia.html]this thread[/url], "they" were posting in [b]not-important[/b] thread such as Off Topic, etc. So now, Off Topic is moar important than that thread. Haha oh wow. Well I knew that people have choices, but we are Moderators. We need to answer or at least give respond/opinion on that thread. So it will be more clear. [b]5 minutes[/b] to reply on that thread is enough (if only have less time). IMO.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-02 03:38:28)

KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]..... But in my observation (when [b]"they"[/b] were online), instead of posting in this ...[/quote] Please kindly explain to me whom do you refer with [b]"they"[/b] Mod Jirichi :) [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]Ohh...I see :) Some mods here have their own activities :) For myself..I'm kindly busy with my job nowadays :)[/quote] Same with me Mod Juleigtin :) Especially last month because of Ramadhan (fasting month) :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=KaNaLiTnUk]Please kindly explain to me whom do you refer with "they" Mod Jirichi :)[/quote] I think it's not right to mention the NAME of "they". Well I think they can feel that by themselves. :) "They" have less time, but sadly to say. They prefer to post in Off Topic/Other thread(s), not on that thread. Although, the questions [url=http://theftalk.com/t37137-Kritik%2C-Saran-dan-Pertanyaan-Mengenai-Ftalk-Indonesia.html]here[/url] are always directed to Moderators. Some members even asked me about that. "Where's other Moderator(s)? I saw they were ONLINE. But why wouldn't they post there?" If the reason is havin' less time, then why would they post on Off Topic/Other thread? Wow oh wow. I'm amazed. Oh this is going off topic.. :penguin: About that Shinichi Kudo, I have my thoughts and evidences here that he is the same guy with kiddy. [b]Can I ban all his multiple accounts? [/b] It's LordRiddle, Shinichi Kudo, kiddy and another one. Some members told me about that.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-03 00:03:40)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]If the reason is havin' less time, then why would they post on Off Topic/Other thread? Wow oh wow. I'm amazed. Oh this is going off topic.. :penguin:[/quote] wew :evil: :evil: There is no rules about it =D =D are u amazed?? :o =D =D It's up to you :wallbash: =D You should remember...I never complain when you wasn't online totally for 7 months =D =D hey..for kiddy multiple accounts =D Not only him have but many members here have the same case =D =D :evil: So use ur common sense =D Btw...are u real Yuna or someone who is using her account ?????????:eh:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-10-03 01:15:42)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]wew :evil: :evil: There is no rules about it =D =D are u amazed?? :o =D =D It's up to you :wallbash: =D[/quote] So that's the "best" they can give as Moderators. [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]hey..for kiddy multiple accounts =D Not only him have but many members here have the same case =D =D :evil:[/quote] Now, I'm confused. Are you really a Moderator or not? Instead of helping/investigating this, you just posted those nonsense lines? Your post is insignificant at all. Oh I never expect this. I was expecting a meaningful respond from you. Yes I know a lots of member here are having multiple accounts. I'm not dumb to say that to me again. Well about the punishment of doing that it's up to the Moderator to bestow the utmost verdict into its own jurisdiction wherein the Moderator will imply that rule lol. And because he broke another rule, that will be an additional offense and will add a weight to his crime on this forum. That's why we -Moderators- have to prevent this. Multiple accounts usage. Still remember the rules right? Let me remind this again. [quote]7. The usage of multiple accounts is not permitted.[/quote] [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]So use ur common sense =D[/quote] I give it back to you. Use "common sense" to post here. Than posting a merely insignificant post. Instead of instigating me, why don't you help me on invistigating and solving the problem? Oh I forgot I already found all the evidences needed about that kiddy that are required to fully banish him here while I am posting here responding your instigations. [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]Btw...are u real Yuna or someone who is using her account ?????????:eh:[/quote] WAT? What the hell you've asked that. I lol'd hard now. What is it now with you? Next time, I will see "An alien is using Yuna's account". What happened now, why become so aggressive suddenly? Is it the fact that all I said was inflicted to you? lol no offense but what if it's the truth?

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-03 04:36:46)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:evil: :evil: Please learn to say the truth to urself before :lol: No one is perfect =D =D lol =D =D

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-10-03 01:47:12)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]:evil: :evil: Please learn to say the truth to urself before :lol: No one is perfect =D =D lol =D =D[/quote] Mm. Sorry? What's wrong with you? For how so many times will I see that word "no one is perfect"? I think that became your slogan now lol. What do I need to say what the truth your saying? Oh I know you want me to speak out the truth that "some" moderators on that section aren't really being helpful anymore instead they are now becoming aggressive to me and telling me to say the utter lol. If you are gravely offended from my posts then it only indicate that all what I stated there is true. I need "more sense" post than that.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-03 02:53:35)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:evil: :evil: I have told u above that some mods here have their own activities nowadays :) Not only in FTI but also in other sections :) Some mods seem kindly busy with their school,job,etc :) I won't judge or offend anyone here :P And I won't offend u too :) I hope you get my point :) Thanks

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-10-03 02:03:11)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I know every one of the moderators here are having a different assigned section to handle. Don't use this as your reason and pretext to not to attend the most important issues that must be done even you said that "the mods here have their own activities". Well it will just take you for a couple of minute to give your responses to those vital issues which I've been through. I only see the moderators there will go online for let "say" 15-20 mins and they will go to those unimportant topic(s) and post there while there are some more senseful issues that are needed to be attended. It will just take 5 mins to give your piece on an important issues rather than mingling around on a wasteful manner and I think it's the truth right? And now, when this "kiddy" posted a cancer on that thread. "Other" moderators suddenly appear and gave their responds. Isn't it too late? Why they didn't post in that thread since long time so this case won't happen? I just felt that THEY didn't understand the situation well because they never posted there anymore. And now, they were telling blabla and unrelated posts regarding this problem. Sometimes I think that I am the only moderator there who are trying to solve the existing problems on that section while the others ummm... I dunno. [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]I won't judge or offend anyone here :P[/quote] O rly? So what can you say to your recent posts? And questioning me probably with sarcasm lulz. [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]And I won't offend u too :)[/quote] O rly again? It seems you are trying to offend me with your posts here. Re-read the posts above. [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]No one is perfect =D =D[/quote] You are always telling that slogan to your post "No one is perfect" which is and probably pertaining to me. I don't need to know that all over again for million times. If you are pointing out that I am perfect then it's your thought not mine lol. And oh again I am not judging anyone here btw. Well if you are becoming somewhat aggressive due to the statements above then it only shows that you are admitting it or something that you can't accept well don't get offended to me, be offended to the truth. :) - - - Back to the topic, for any Moderators (all Moderators), this is the evidence about that kiddy. [url=http://i36.tinypic.com/20gmi35.jpg]Same style of posting.[/url] [url=http://i34.tinypic.com/359y3x4.jpg]Same IP is same and similar email(s) CYBORG.[/url] And I got information from some members that LordRiddle (who's in the same IP) is kiddy too. So, can I ban him for breaking another rules again?

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-03 03:00:22)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D hahahahahaaaaaa =D =D Just wanna tell I'm waiting for admin's opinion =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What's wrong? Why need to wait for admin's opinion if you just can answer my post here? Want to deny the facts?
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]What's wrong? Why need to wait for admin's opinion if you just can answer my post here? Want to deny the facts?[/quote] wew :D :D hahahahahaaaaaa =D =D There is no need to reply ur posting :eh: You always say that my replies offend u =D I think it's enough =D =D hahahahahaaaaa =D =D I'll reply ur posting if you're in normal condition =D =D

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-10-03 03:13:41)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]wew :D :D hahahahahaaaaaa =D =D There is no need to reply ur posting :eh: You always say that my replies offend u =D I think it's enough =D =D hahahahahaaaaa =D =D I'll reply ur posting if you're in normal condition =D =D[/quote] [img]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9602/3ce3aad2824950fulltx4.gif[/img] Normal condition? I'm in normal condition. Nothing's wrong with my condition lol. At that rate of your replies, it seems that it's pointless to reply you. Cause what I see now is you are trying to be an ignorant. Correct me if im wrong when I say that cause if you are not then you would post with a proper reply. - - - [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Back to the topic, for any Moderators (all Moderators), this is the evidence about that kiddy. [url=http://i36.tinypic.com/20gmi35.jpg]Same style of posting.[/url] [url=http://i34.tinypic.com/359y3x4.jpg]Same IP is same and similar email(s) CYBORG.[/url] And I got information from some members that LordRiddle (who's in the same IP) is kiddy too. So, can I ban him for breaking another rules again?[/quote]

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-03 04:30:59)

okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=D hello all..how are you today =D=D wew jule and yuna online =D can i ask with yuna ..to many member of FTI pm me just want to unban kiddy =D can i unband him :question:

Last edited by okacybernet (2008-10-03 05:40:58)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:20

[ 9 queries - 0.160 second ]
Privacy Policy