• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Just asking... Who applied the Note on [b]exceed's[/b] account. :eh: I know this is out of the blue. But, I just want to know. =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

^ its not me. not tinay, yuna, cloud, shirow, meng if my guess is right then, well.. my guess is right :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah not me...if it was admin.. then he's really LH :eh: yeah siz duch was right :P
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: it wasn't me. it was there even before i saw the topic. anyway, if let's not wait for his revenge or whatever, he's just bitter.
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Ephemeral]Just asking... Who applied the Note on exceed's account. I know this is out of the blue. But, I just want to know.[/quote] shirow did it yesterday :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ah I see. Thank you sir. Anyway that answers the mystery. Unfortunately. I can't catch LH's YM logs. Can't talk to him. He's Always offline. Or is he? :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-08 13:20:03)

admin
» FTalkManiac

maybe he's invis? or he changed his YM id?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anyway I hope he didn't. Hiding will just prove him more guilty. Everybody should given a chance. But if he keeps avoiding it. Well... All I can say is farewell. Maybe I should contact him in the other forums. :lol: :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]maybe he's invis? or he changed his YM id?[/quote] he alwez change his YM id sir.. everytime he'll have problems with his love life he changes it.. anyway, i have his id vitz, ill give it to you ;)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>> Bro Ephe[/b] I know LH's YM =) Just PM me :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]wew :D :D >> Bro Ephe I know LH's YM =) Just PM me :)[/quote] Just discovered it. :lol: [spoiler]heinz_fangonil[/spoiler] Anyway I will talk to him later. When I got online. he went mobile. :crybaby:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D >> Bro Ephe [spoiler]heinz_fangonil[/spoiler] that's not his YM :) He has changed his YM =)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

today i saw he online :penguin:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]wew :D :D >> Bro Ephe[/quote] He went online yesterday with that. :o Anyway what happened has happened. :penguin: Anyway let's move on for now. :penguin:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

New Topic :arrow: ReverzerO ReverzerO is posting lots of rants around ftalk, [img]http://i34.tinypic.com/oqhml0.png[/img] Started here: [url]http://theftalk.com/p1873178-Yesterday-16%3A19%3A40.html#p1873178[/url] :arrow: that's why i closed the crush thread temporarily again :wallbash: Then another irrelevant post here under What's your mood today [url]http://theftalk.com/t69-p718-ano-mood-moh-ngaion%3F.html[/url] And I quoted this post from him under unshared feelings this is a Filipino language =) ok? [spoiler][quote=ReverzerO]Bakit sila ganyan, ang galing nila manita pero hindi rin nila namamalayan na hindi na rin sila nakakasunod sa batas?! Sila na lang lagi ang tama, nagmumukha na kaming mga aso sunod ng sunod, kung anu gusto nilang mangyari yun na lang. batas batas batas batas nasusunod nyo din ba?! :evil:[/quote] [/spoiler] [hr][hr][hr][hr] after all the warnings he is doing the same thing.... :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-11-05 00:39:20)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I already warned him again yesterday. And this is his reply: [quote=ReverzerO]It's okey curse me or ban me... although I'm posting in a nonsense topic too...[/quote] For me, I think it's fine to ban him. He is an old member but then continually breaking the rules. Even after Moderator(s) warned him. :wallbash:

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-11-05 00:39:43)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ let's just wait for other moderators to reply here sis yuna... :thumbsup: =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]For me, I think it's fine to ban him. He is an old member but then continually breaking the rules. Even after Moderator(s) warned him. :wallbash:[/quote] Yea. I completely agree with ducheszee with this one. I have been observing him and i can't help but think why an old member couldn't get the rules here. :retard: :wasted: He even kind of challenged or provoked me in my thread. i LOLd my side: go on BAN him for a week :)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-05 02:56:43)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i will take the responsibility... all the evidences are on the table right now ReverZero banned for 2 weeks..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ReverZero[/b] - i would like to ban him forever. He used another account even if he was banned. :retard: made pointless rants. to those who agree or disagree. pls post.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:23

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy