• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..1234567891011121313

This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i think this issue not finish forever... :wallbash: discus discus discus :wallbash: but this problem not solve also. :thumbsdown: only one member make mistake this forum become uproar. :thumbsdown: all lets go to work...[/quote] What do you mean not finish? =| Can't you see those screenshots above? It has proven more than enough of rules violation by kiddy. Want me to remind you again about the rules? [b]7. The usage of multiple accounts is not permitted.[/b] [quote]only one member make mistake this forum become uproar. :thumbsdown:[/quote] As if there's [b]no Moderator[/b] who spreading [i]Backstage and Mod CP Screenshots[/i] outside, then the problem won't be like this.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-05 01:22:56)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

^ don't tell me about that...i already know the rules. if you ban someone.just silent...if you tell to every one and open thread about kiddy in fstalk this forum become uproar you know...i repeat [b]become uproar[/b]...
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Good. Then you're already knew the rules. But you still saying [b]but this problem not solve also. :thumbsdown:[/b] Who open thread about kiddy in ftalk? Did you see me making a thread about kiddy? :retard: I'm just simply reply on that thread. Nothing wrong with that. It's [b]better [/b]than being Silent and backstabbing. Well anyway, let's move on.. This problem has [b]solved [/b]now. Hopefully, that Kiddy won't appear during his period of punishment..

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-05 01:35:39)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Who open thread about kiddy in ftalk? Did you see me making a thread about kiddy? :retard:[/quote] i know who,but if someone open thread about kiddy you just lock and remove.or you can replay this problem already solve..don't talking anything about that.. [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Well anyway, let's move on.. This problem has solved now. Hopefully, that Kiddy won't appear during his period of punishment..[/quote] if you say like that,ok let move... [b]I'm sorry yuna...you still my friends[/b] ;) we are family here...
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i know who,but if someone open thread about kiddy you just lock and remove.or you can replay this problem already solve..don't talking anything about that..[/quote] Then, do you mean, cmiiw, if someone open thread about kiddy, then we should let it until it became nonsense thread? Why did I lock it? Because it proves that Kiddy is really on fault. He keep using his other ID and trying to change the topic. He couldn't answer our questions well. He should be thankful cause we gave him enough time to speak out his reaction but then he wasted it. And oh.. we have given lots of time too for his pro-kiddy to post there. And you can see that they're failed to give proper reply. Instead of giving proper reply, they used such a "nice" attitude there and insisted to be ignorant.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-05 02:01:27)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^that why i not replay any thread about kiddy in fstalk because if someone replay,nothing to do!!!just questions and answers,questions and answers.very bad :retard: ....if you think and found the id is kiddy,just ban without notice to everyone...if you tell everyone this forum can shake....i just give my opinion,its up to you.. i don't want to talk about kiddy after this because i think i very stupid and bad if i talk about kiddy...

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-10-05 02:22:24)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]^that why i not replay any thread about kiddy in fstalk because if someone replay,nothing to do!!!just questions and answers,questions and answers.very bad :retard: ...[/quote] Reply *fix'd. If we didn't reply and try to explain them, that's what we call "[i]Very Bad[/i]". IMHO, Explaining to them isn't bad. The bad thing is we just let them rants without proper explanation, in short [i]Silent[/i]. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]if you think and found the id is kiddy,just ban without notice to everyone...if you tell everyone this forum can shake....i just give my opinion,its up to you..[/quote] Thanks for the opinion. But again, don't you think it will be more UPROAR if you ban a person without informing it to other? That's what we call [i]again[/i], "BIAS" action. We need to inform them so they [i]hopefully [/i]will try to open their [i]eyes[/i], see the truth and accept it. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i don't want to talk about kiddy after this because i think i very stupid and bad if i talk about kiddy...[/quote] I don't think so. Because I'm not an ignorant person. Well I hope my explanations are enough. I'm gonna take rest though.. :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Reply *fix'd. If we didn't reply and try to explain them, that's what we call "Very Bad". IMHO, Explaining to them isn't bad. The bad thing is we just let them rants without proper explanation, in short Silent.[/quote] woho...you not get my point.... :wallbash: lets i explain to you...you just replay what you want.you just replay why you ban kiddy.give your positive reason don't give your negative reason...show all to everyone why you ban after this close that topic... [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Thanks for the opinion. But again, don't you think it will be more UPROAR if you ban a person without informing it to other? That's what we call again, "BIAS" action. We need to inform them so they hopefully will try to open their eyes, see the truth and accept it.[/quote] :retard: just give the one reason why you ban after that silent...its up to all member wanna accept or not.. you as moderator you must know what the good choice..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]woho...you not get my point.... :wallbash: lets i explain to you...you just replay what you want.you just replay why you ban kiddy.give your positive reason don't give your negative reason...show all to everyone why you ban after this close that topic...[/quote] Wow. How was I suppose to get your point if your grammar is -sorry- [i]sometimes [/i]confusing like this. Is there any positive reason in violation rules? For how many years have I been a Moderator here. If member got banned, that means he/she has violated lots of rules. And nothing positive about it. Do you want to give false truth to public by hiding the negative actions from that member? lol [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:retard: just give the one reason why you ban after that silent...its up to all member wanna accept or not.. you as moderator you must know what the good choice..[/quote] Hello Mr. Moderator. We have posted and listed all the reasons here :arrow: http://theftalk.com/p1753315-Today-13%3A02%3A38.html#p1753315 After that.. nothing happened.. Oh wait.. you were posted such an insignificant respond "[b]problem not solve[/b]" and telling me about silent thing etc.. I've posted here because this is [b]Forum Ban Discussion[/b] thread. IMRRRRRHO, This problem has been [b]solved [/b]for now.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-05 03:27:10)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i thought this freaking issue are already solve why there is still a people to wants continue this? @afzulnizam to be frank and kindly don't get the wrong idea on what i will say if you will fix and organize your grammar we can understand what is your main point i can't point out what are you trying to say remember an erroneous grammar can give different meaning and it will lead to somewhere else well i am not saying this to degrade you or something i just want you to be more precise and clear to whatever disagreement or statement you want to say and now as for my point of view in your replies it seems that you are not contented to our decision isn't that sufficient for you allow me to bring you back to that topic on SnF and you may understand that our decision is right and just. http://theftalk.com/t46882-4-all-moderator-in-Friendstertalk-Forum%21%21.html kindly read and understand the post there and you may get the gist of what the outcome of that topic [quote]:retard: just give the one reason why you ban after that silent...its up to all member wanna accept or not.. you as moderator you must know what the good choice..[/quote] Haven't you read yuna's post at all? please stop acting or pretend as an ignorant who didn't care to read the given posts above. base on your replies it looks like you are not reading it carefully and fails to understand it just like what those people who are disagreeing with us. i don't know if you are really stupid to understand our statements or just being pretentious to deny the point of our replies. I'm having enough of this being ignorant shit Let me tell you this if we didn't notified the public about the banishment of kiddy imagine how many uprising and complains will sprout? because they failed to be inform by it. can't you understand that? i don't get a neat and appropriate reason why we should hide it on the shadows and be silent just like what you want to happen.. I can't get and accept your point due to the confusing grammatic blunders and misleading statements Sorry for the words but i think its time for me to be frank in order for you to stop acting like that.. i had enough with that attitude since I'm dealing those kind of people on the topic in suggestions and feedbacks i am just hoping that our replies won't be at waste cause you will reply in a post that will seemingly ignored our posts and giving us a statement that are fallacious and vague

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-05 04:01:42)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]Ok we need to relax now... [b]The issue is already solved[/b] No need for further arguments :(..... Thanks[/quote]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ thanks for posting that bro epic win for ya :thumbsup: i am getting tired of this worthless arguments about a solved issue that are becoming endless, its like having a war with a rock :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-05 03:45:53)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sankyuu cloud. I just simply trying to explain. But it seems too hard.. oh well.. sorry for the inconvenience.. It's relax time.. Imma take rest [i]again [/i]then.. :penguin:

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-05 04:00:27)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

fuh 2 VS 1 =D=D just relax and cool sis and bro..... [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Wow. How was I suppose to get your point if your grammar is sometimes confusing like this. Is there any positive reason in violation rules? For how many years has I been a Moderator here. If member got banned, that means he/she has violated lots of rules. And nothing positive about it. Do you want to give false truth to public by hiding the negative actions from that member?[/quote] yes i know my English bad but i try to make this forum cool...for now i not have any idea to replay your posting. [img]http://soulterritory2902.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/sakitkepala.jpg[/img] [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Hello Mr. Moderator. We have posted and listed all the reasons here :arrow: http://theftalk.com/p1753315-Toda … l#p1753315 After that.. nothing happened.. Oh wait.. you were posted such an insignificant respond "problem not solve" and telling me to keep silent.. I've posted here because this is Forum Ban Discussion thread. IMRRRRRHO, This problem has been solved for now.[/quote] ok you say this problem solved.i just waiting and look,what comes again.. :eh: [quote=Shirow Masamune]i thought this freaking issue are already solve why there is still a people to wants continue this?[/quote] you wanna know...ok lets say your best friend in FTP make mistake and i ban him in FTP. do you backup him? [quote=Shirow Masamune]kindly read and understand the post there and you may get the gist of what the outcome of that topic[/quote] i already read and understand about that.that why i not replay before closed.if i replay nothing will happen. [b]ok this problem solved[/b] just remember [b]nobody is perfect[/b]..that slogan I'm using from now....i hope you all agree with my slogan.. :thumbsup: :lol:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-10-05 04:03:30)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

You are forcing me to relinquish my bad side.. I am controlling it since you started to create a commotion again but i think i can't hold it anymore so then shall we begin to be brutally frank You may hate me by my following replies but i have no choice if this is the only way to shut you up Starting from now i will beg the pardons of the other moderators who aren't involve here especially to sir admin please forgive me by turning like this, it seems that i really to need act according to the situation right now ok numbskull time for me to deal with you once and for all but before that i want to give you this since you started to act vaguely [img]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9602/3ce3aad2824950fulltx4.gif[/img] [quote]fuh 2 VS 1 =D=D just relax and cool sis and bro.....[/quote] whats with the versus thing? this isn't a fight, but now since you stated then it begins [quote]yes i know my English bad but i try to make this forum cool...for now i not have any idea to replay your posting.[/quote] so you know your english are awfully bad and you are trying to make this forum cool? heck so you are making this forum cool with your poor English hahaha bravo amazing! really, and if you don't have any idea to reply our posting then you better shut up!.. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok you say this problem solved.i just waiting and look,what comes again.. :eh:[/quote] this problem is already solved until you started to make shit arguments again whats the matter? can't accept the fact that your friend kiddy is a vile violator? oh why should i ask an ignorant like you i can't get a decent answer if i ask that lol a waste of time really. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]you wanna know...ok lets say your friendship in FTP make mistake and i ban him in FTP.do you backup him?[/quote] another stupid questions from you, you aren't thinking before you post something right? tsk tsk tsk.... well if you want to know if i will backup whoever person is that.. first i won't act [b]bias[/b] and [b]pathetically ignorant[/b] i will review his actions first then i will analyze it until i found the right decision to make, that are having a strong reason to bestow with. i won't be like those pathetic one-sided people who are forcing the impossible to happen.. second even if that person is my friend and if he is really wrong to his actions then ill just let him be punished i won't act as an ignorant and numbheaded person who can't understand the situation [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i already read and understand about that.that why i not replay before closed.if i replay nothing will happen.[/quote] O RLY? you do really understand about what happened? then what about this argument we have right now? if you really do understand you wouldn't post such a confusing and err... poor grammatic disagreeing statements and lunacies well its a good thing you didn't post there at all because you will just reply in a non-sense manner correct me if im wrong but you will just post a non-related shit so thats why nothing will really happen.. :) [quote]just remember nobody is perfect..that slogan I'm using from now....i hope you all agree with my slogan.. :thumbsup: :lol:[/quote] then use that slogan for the rest of your life i don't care and i don't decline with that and oh nobody said that we are perfect lol

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-05 04:36:14)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anyway easy guys. =) All I can say is... http://theftalk.com/t20363-What-comes-from-Backstage%2C-stays-in-Backstage.html =) Beside why include FTP? The moderators and members involved are based from FTI. FTP mods just got mixed up because one member mocked all the moderators including FTI and FTM mods.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-05 04:38:45)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Beside why include FTP? The moderators and members involved are based from FTI. FTP mods just got mixed up because one member mocked all the moderators including FTI and FTM mods.[/quote] exactly very well said i don't see a rightful reason to include other regional section :wasted: he really want this arguments to become worst [spoiler]And oh i got a shocking information i just find out that there is some [b]MODERATOR[/b] [color=red]here![/color] who are sharing his moderator account to the members hearsay that the member are accessing the backstage using that account. what a shameful act isn't? maybe that moderator is the one also who are branching out all the information and issues on the backstage wonder why the screenshots and evidences against kiddy spread through out the FTI section hmmm who could that be? :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-05 04:54:23)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]so you know your english are awfully bad and you are trying to make this forum cool? heck so you are making this forum cool with your poor English hahaha bravo amazing! really, and if you don't have any idea to reply our posting then you better shut up![/quote] haha but i trying.do you think you good in English all member can respect you....? not,not not....open your mind friends.....how can i shut up if you still make this forum uproar with your problem. =D [quote=Shirow Masamune]this problem is already solved until you started to make shit arguments again whats the matter? can't accept the fact that your friend kiddy is a vile violator? oh why should i ask an ignorant like you i can't get a decent answer if i ask that lol a waste of time really.[/quote] wah you replay for yuna..this time i agree kiddy has been banned.but majority some people in FTI disagree. [quote=Shirow Masamune]another stupid questions from you, you aren't thinking before you post something right? tsk tsk tsk.... well if you want to know if i will backup whoever person is that.. first i won't act bias and pathetically ignorant i will review his actions first then i will analyze it until i found the right decision to make that are having a strong reason to bestow with. i won't be those pathetic one-sided people who are forcing the impossible to happen.. second even if that person is my friend and if he is really wrong to his actions then ill just let him be punished i won't act as an ignorant and numbheaded person who can't understand the situation[/quote] haha that good.i wanna follow your style... :thumbsup: shit why you not let yuna ban first?did you know,all member disagree because you ban without notice to all mod in FTI.For me very bad :thumbsdown: [quote=Shirow Masamune]O RLY? you do really understand about what happened? then what about this argument we have right now? if you really do understand you wouldn't post such a confusing and err... poor grammatic disagreeing statements and lunacies well its a good thing you didn't post there at all because you will just reply in a non-sense manner correct me if im wrong but you will just post a non-related shit so thats why nothing will really happen..[/quote] yes i really understand...ok stop now....you are winner and hero...congratulation for you... for me this problem solved..i not replay.its up to you wanna discuss or not.... :penguin:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-10-05 04:55:33)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]haha but i trying.do you think you good in English all member can respect you....? not,not not....open your mind friends.....how can i shut up if you still make this forum uproar with your problem.[/quote] i don't intend to use english to gain reputations lol what a lowly reason to do that. its up to them if they want to respect me i am not hungry for reputation lol think again and oh is the word "uproar" is the only word you can say? [quote]haha that good.i wanna follow your style... :thumbsup: shit why you not let yuna ban first?did you know,all member disagree because you ban without notice to all mod in FTI.For me very bad :thumbsdown:[/quote] yuna told me to ban kiddy at her discretion on that section and later on she re-banned it and banned him by herself and if you said that there isn't notice about it then think again kindly check my recent post on the forum ban topic here and also i ask another moderator about the decision which is yuna.. i won't force you to understand my statement since you aren't really reading it at all [quote]yes i really understand...ok stop now....you are winner and hero...congratulation for you...[/quote] if so then you should really stop by now i wouldn't post in such a harsh way if you didn't create another useless argument..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]wah you replay for yuna..this time i agree kiddy has been banned.but majority some people in FTI disagree.[/quote] Ok let us make it simple. Let us straighten some facts. Shirow Masamune banned the member with the supervision of sis Yuna due the received PM's and flamming/trolling reports. Meaning kiddy was banned with the discretion from a moderator of your section. Later on he was unbanned by Yuna because she knows it's her responsibility. While kiddy was unbanned he posted some [b]things[/b] regarding us moderators. Later on she was banned by Yuna again with a reason. Anyway...Here are some simple questions. Was he banned with a proper reason? [b]Yes[/b] or [b]No[/b]? If the answer is [b]No[/b] then. Can the majority handle the facts that are given and can be given?[i] (Can be easily shown by screen shot or monitored by sir admin.)[/i] [b]Yes[/b] or [b]No[/b]? Anyway that's all. I hope my post isn't disregarded and I hope it will be receive a proper reply.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-05 05:35:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..1234567891011121313

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:26

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy