• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

on the ban-list page now you're able to see who ban the members. http://theftalk.com/admin_bans.php
Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

^ Okay, now I see mods' name on [b]"Ban expires"[/b]. Is it just me or was the feature updated? Now I see who banned members. :D [i]EDIT: That was fast, now I know why I see them names. :lol: Thanks admin![/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-09-02 14:50:41)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice one admin.. anyway, i saw the first 4 banned member .. but no mod banned them in the admin bans.. anyway, eehjay and ephemeral leading in most people banned.. :lol:
admin
» FTalkManiac

yeah i've just made the changes on the script to display who banned the members. It's not displayed for the first 4 banned members, because at that time log sistem was not added yet. I think 2 of them were banned by me. :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ow i see.. hehe :D @co-mods anyway, have you decided on kimyasay?? and what about post #40?? huhu.. please check. i don't want a member being disrespectful to ate trish.. :wallbash:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Xavier, where's that post you're referring to? :redface: I wasn't aware.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ lol. post #40 of this thread. :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

#40 :/ this thread has 4 pages only now. well, just use some guts to banned those freaky people :eh: and also need some valid proofs so they wont get away or even complain =D err.. admin, you dont remember who you banned? hahaha.. lol. about kimyasay, i know she learned her lesson. she also changed her signature. let's give her one more chance. i know she wont do something stupid again. (as if) :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Waaaat?? you mean you dont see the post number at the right side?? its number 40 =) anyway, this is admin's post: [quote=administrator]on the ban-list page now you're able to see who ban the members. http://theftalk.com/admin_bans.php[/quote] above his post is the post i meant.. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahhh.. i thought PAGE 40. hahaha
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: oh yea kua xave that was because i banned ryzen.. i have screenshots there in the other thread (Forum bans) and he said so himself that he is alfredmoderator.. and also they have the same IP
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh anyway, anybody here knows mherylicious?? she is complaining that alfredmoderator ripped her profile.. :paranoid:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ripped her profile? if that's a non-overlay profile, we can not do anything about it. and we wont. but if that's an overlay profile, we can ban him from viewing/using any overlay profiles. we can even suspend his account :eh:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@eehjay you banned wolvince already right??? anyway, he created a new account.. :wallbash: http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=33065
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sorry for double post but why is meng banned?? :crybaby:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I was wondering about that myself. What's going on? Did she ban herself or something?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha she ban herself maybe. only admin and the moderator can ban itself. try to view other moderator's forum profiles, you can not ban them, including me.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]How about this mug: Username: ~Avant~ He's also Gothic Nedd. He keeps claiming other overlayout which is not made by him.[/b]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ he is also posting tricks and codes which he just copied from the previous threads... =| and i saw him claiming a lot of layouts.. css or overlay... :arrow: when we ban him. he'l just create a new account.. :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ then ban the next account :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:10

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy