• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

wew :D :D [b]>> Brother Oka[/b] really?? :o =D =D There are many members of FTI ask me for unbanning kiddy too :) Coz I respect yuna so I need to wait for her confirmation :)

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-10-03 05:48:27)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

all....i hope you relax and cool..... about kiddy..i think he not make mistake in [url=http://theftalk.com/t37137-Kritik%2C-Saran-dan-Pertanyaan-Mengenai-Ftalk-Indonesia.html]this thread[/url].why i said like that?because he not request song or somethings..he just give criticism and question as in subject.. i hope you not angry me...this is my opinion...hope you all open minded,relax and cool.. :D :penguin:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>> Brother AFZULNIZAM[/b] thank u so much for ur opinion kawan =) =) I appreciate it :)
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Brother July and Afnulnizam[/b] i think just mistake too =D ok bro july maybe you can wait for yuna's confirmation =D :) just no komen from me :)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]because he not request song or something[/quote] hahaha oh wow what do you mean by this im sorry but i can't understand what you have said kindly make it more clearer i think that is not criticism anymore but it became a one-sided judgment about moderators lol if you would read what he have said there(it would be good if it is translated to english lol) he drastically disrespect the moderators widely wonder why ephemeral posted there :lol: :rolleyes: and i think its suffice enough to bestow what he gets now and oh not only that he also committed lots of fouls and violation just read the posts on the recent page

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-03 05:57:28)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Bro Oka No. He will be banned for now. And never get unban until his period of punishment decided. Just because there's a lot of members who PMed Mods to unban him, doesn't mean we have to unban the criminal. There's lot of members who PMed me too. And told me, they are [b]AGREE[/b] that KIDDY IS BANNED. What about it? @Afzulnizam Not making mistake? Hmm.. Do you really understand, what is flamming about? - - - Well. I'll be afk for now. Gtg to church. About kiddy, I hope no moderators will unban him. Thanks.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-03 05:58:52)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D hahahahahaaaa =D =D =D do u know what the meaning of criminal??:evil: Be carefull with the word coz I'm a policeman =D Just think what [b]bro AFZULNIZAM[/b] said :arrow: [b]all....i hope you relax and cool.....[/b] :) thank u I'll be off now =D

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-10-03 06:03:03)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]do u know what the meaning of criminal??:evil:[/quote] well let me ask do you?? [quote]Becarefull with the word coz I'm a policeman =D[/quote] and now what this? are you threatening us? :lol:
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ shirow and Yuna Ok i know how about kiddy's posted judgment about moderators but i am fti moderator just said to you what i get from the other fti member. please unband please unband. so cauze aim fti moderator so i speak here. sorry my english is bad :)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@oka [quote][b]Ok i know how about kiddy's posted judgment about moderators[/b] but i am fti moderator just said to you what i get from the other fti member. please unband please unband. so cauze aim fti moderator so i speak here.[/quote] now you know then you would understand why we do that.. i think you are now confused to which side you will follow due to those pm's from the members who are willing and requesting to unban kiddy i don't think its a good reason to unbanned him what about those members who pm'd yuna that telling they agreed of the banishment of kiddy if we will unbanned him now don't you think that it will be unbiased and fair to the side who are agreed to banish him? i understand your position cause are now pressured due to those pm's and request and it made your perspective and decisions mangled but think of this it would be better if you really understand the point of view of each oppressing side. i know that lots of member from FTI are disagreeing about what we did sad but true we need to stay true and stagnant to our decision we don't let those kind of things takes us away from our decided path.. think about what kiddy has done and what violations he did i think if you would review and re-analyze it you would realized that our decision is right and just

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-03 06:47:24)

okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ shirow ok bro..from now i will be not responding about that again. sorry for all bro..:thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sorry all.i just give my opinion.. its up to you all because this problem in FTI. i know kiddy make mistake but like for TA Juleigtin Siahaan said no one perfect in this forum.. sorry again :( (run,kabur,lari) :penguin:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i know its hard for you that we are disagreeing about this but then i still respect your sides and opinion we all know that no one is perfect cause we are just only a mere humans, but humans are meant to fail and to repent from its committed mistakes in order to improve and for the betterment of individuality so then its time to move on.. :)

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-03 06:49:27)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>> shirow[/b] I don't ask u but yuna =D =D Once again :arrow: [b]Be carefull using words :|[/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ but you didn't put an indication whether its me or yuna so i responded to your post and we all know that its only me and yuna who you are pertaining with so why? do you have a problem with my post? =| btw since yuna is off for awhile let me re-ask your question before she answers it with your threat lol do you know the real meaning of the word [b]Criminal[/b]? and oh [b]be careful[/b] also to what words [b]you[/b] will release.. =|

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-10-03 06:50:07)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]do u know what the meaning of criminal??:evil: Be carefull with the word coz I'm a policeman =D[/quote] What I mean criminal there isn't the real criminal "on your thought". It's just an [b]allusion [/b]about kiddy, the one who has broke the rules and now because some members PMed mods to unban him doesn't mean his foul has been pardoned. And btw the word criminal had a different meaning to be precise. Lol. Who cares if you're policeman? It has nothing to do with Moderator job. [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]>> shirow I don't ask u but yuna =D =D[/quote] If you were asking me, why not posted "@Yuna". You didn't put any indication there, so it's ok for Shirow to respond about it. [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]Once again :arrow: Be carefull using words :|[/quote] Once again, be careful using your words too.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-03 08:48:42)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D Where are yuna and shirow?? :paranoid: =D =D All FTI mods are online now :eh: Let's finish this problem :) For yuna...Just remember when you wasn't online for 7 months =D =D

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-10-03 11:21:49)

KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Life is so funny isn't it =D Just a reminder that there is a thin line between being stubborn and being arrogant :) Critics are good as long as those critics help us to be a better person. We are here to discuss and not to debate :) Kiddy is one of the most active member on FTI and he already help lots of members on FTalk especially FTI. I know Kiddy personally and I bet Kiddy did this for a good reason even though for expressing his mind he broke the rules. Can this be a consideration to unban him :) Like Mod Afzulnizam and Mod Juleigtin said that nobody is perfect. We are here to learn and socialize. Not to make enemies :) [quote=Shirow Masamune]and now what this? are you threatening us? :lol:[/quote] Common sense Mod Shirow :) I think bro July has no intention for threatening anybody :) He just explaining the term of criminal as a policeman :) [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Lol. Who cares if you're policeman? It has nothing to do with Moderator job.[/quote] [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Once again, be careful using your words too.[/quote] Likewise Mod Jirichi and please respect Mod Juleigtin's job :) I think being a policeman is somehow good for moderating forum Mod Jirichi. For example, policeman thinks sharp plus Mod Juleigitn is great with script :) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]sorry all.i just give my opinion.. its up to you all because this problem in FTI. i know kiddy make mistake but like for TA Juleigtin Siahaan said no one perfect in this forum.. sorry again :([/quote] Thank you so much for your opinion Mod Afzulnizam. We are really appreciate it :)

Last edited by KaNaLiTnUk (2008-10-03 12:02:39)

okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

some mistake =D =D =D agree with bang kanal :thumbsup: @ bro july :evil: great job bro :cool: i see and i read your notepad too =D =D

Last edited by okacybernet (2008-10-03 11:49:47)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>> Jirichi Ryunashira[/b] Hey..are u real yuna or someone who is trying to make chaos here?? :eh: :eh: [b]>> Bang Kanal[/b] thank u for ur reply :) I often face many people wtih differents behaviours :wallbash: I just want this case be solved :)

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-10-03 11:39:07)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:19

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy