• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

[quote=admin]No, there's no need to ban him. I've just set a validation for signature. So when a user submit the signature, image with height > 200px won't be accepted. This validation is not 100% foolproof but it will prevent most of users to use oversize banner/image. Please try it from your user CP and let me know whether it working properly (or not?)[/quote] Nah~~ It doesnt work for me Sir. I just use an 600x330 px. and my profile still updated. :paranoid:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Thx for your feedback about the validation signature. To avoid further offtopic pleace proceed here http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=689235
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Can we ban [b]kimyasay10[/b] again. She's getting irritating and annoying. She keeps spamming and posting non-related to the topic, and not using the so called "common sense" [spoiler] http://theftalk.com/p713863-Yesterday-03%3A40%3A37.html#p713863 http://theftalk.com/p715177-Yesterday-10%3A08%3A54.html#p715177 http://theftalk.com/p717395-Today-02%3A19%3A07.html#p717395 http://theftalk.com/p717385-Today-02%3A15%3A48.html#p717385 [/spoiler]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-03-17 22:32:45)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ how old is she anyway.. it seems that shes a TH to be mod + 10 yrs old who doesnt know the rules. she's not new here is she? saw her name in Literature on 6 topics maybe :/ consecutively. : She said, she's my schoolmate :doubt:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-17 23:05:18)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^lol i got pissed off too by that immature person can we just ban her :wallbash:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uhmmm yah.. can we do something about that girl? :wallbash:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-18 20:52:32)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: she's banned several times. and she always bump old topics with comments like 'nice one..blah blah' and i really don't believe she's just 10 :retard: [spoiler]i think she has some kindah indentity crisis :ninja: :penguin:[/spoiler]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hey don't be like that guys... don't insult the freak. oops! hehe just kidding, anyway I'll PM her if she makes another spamming spree.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

She's spamming everywhere. Earlier I saw her in Literature section spamming. She's just copying what everybody says, not literally copying she's just twisting the words. For example a member says "oh! waw that's a nice story" etc... I mean she posted every minute and I know that's impossible for an 11 years old to read that fast and understand the story etc. unless she's a genuis :wasted:I have some proof about this, I've taken few screenshots.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

username: temaarts_tina reason: saying harsh words in help section... :wallbash: proof: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=721288#p721288[/url] duration:never

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-05-02 18:29:11)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

About [b]Kimsayay10.[/b] Better if we PM her first. After our PM then she won't listen or still do spamming. Just ban her.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

About this guy http://theftalk.com/t28980-banned%3F-forever%3F.html Should we give him another chance and accept his request or not?
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

How about [b]ubernoob[/b]? It is noted that he is goldkugelfang's multiple account. He is flooding the help section asking so many questions. Let's say this day I think he posted 6 different questions in different threads. I know Shirow wants to ban this guy too. :lol:
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Lordheinz[/b] Seen by me you baned member on the basis of being unclear because of only reductions repu example metropolix :) Before broke to baned discussed first the fellow moderator here Admin said to me too please discusse before you baned member thanks :thumbsup:
admin
» FTalkManiac

I'd like to post about my disagreement with a recent ban. http://theftalk.com/p1732097-Today-13%3A29%3A00.html#p1732097 @Shirow Masamune [spoiler]You stepped into the argument so in that case you're not in your full capacity as a moderator, because no one can debating opposing points and moderating at the same time. Please kindly reconsider the ban decision. Yes he's being disrespectful, but there's nothing glorious about firing a gun to someone who confront you with a knife isn't it?[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I have removed kiddy's ban by Shirow, and I ban him again due to his flamming posts on this thread. http://theftalk.com/t37137-p92-Kritik%2C-Saran-dan-Pertanyaan-Mengenai-Ftalk-Indonesia.html He has done this flamming thing more than once. Thank you so much for your consideration. Good day sir. :)

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-09-29 18:34:55)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@admin Thanks for posting that sir i realized my mistake its like its a miscalculation to my plan i should wait for his reply by that time when dealing him on private messaging but suddenly all the calculations that i prepared for this argument was mangled due to the drastic action that i made the root of it is the hasted banishment of his account i shouldn't do that right away but then i was overwhelmed by the odious event and makes me to decide quickly i respect your opinion that you are disagreeing on my part and i have no qualms on that thus its all faltered to my action since i started to post there to be precise its all my own will and decision alone to post on it cause i got pissed to those hypocritical and unjust critics who was very fast and keen on seeing moderator's mistake and faultiness. and forgetting and probably rejecting the merit and services that they have made for this community. and thats the fact on my part that i can't accept. i am not fond on catering such an incompetent and reprobated people so thats why i make a stand and confront those oppressors. i appreciated on about what you've stated on your post for me [quote]"but there's nothing glorious about firing a gun to someone who confront you with a knife isn't it?"[/quote] i agree with it i will for so repent and would probably avoid this to happen again i will keep this quote on my mind and inflict it to my actions. So then sir thank you for heeding out your opinion to this. ill do my best not to discern my actions on dealing with this kind of people again and start to redeem on my repentance to this failure sorry beforehand :)

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-09-30 10:23:52)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:retard: I wanna butt in but I can't understand what's happening since some posts are translated in other language. hehehe.. [spoiler]dude there's too words with deep meaning. i couldn't keep up. :lol: peace.[/spoiler] Woots. I miss having someone to debate or argue with here. :lol: hahaha just kidding.
KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I advice that we must think and re-think before we ban members just because of disrespecting Moderators. Maybe we, Moderators, must speak to the member him/herself and try to find out why he/she disrespect us. If he/she have strong points why he/she disrespect us (like criticizing Moderators works, criticizing how Moderators behave, etc), please reconsider the banning procedure. If we want to gain members respect, respect the members first. If we can't accept critics, don't blame the members if they say that we are being arrogant. Thank you :)

Last edited by KaNaLiTnUk (2008-10-01 17:16:13)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ If you have been there (on that Kritik dan Saran thread), you will see that he (that Kiddy) always post disrespecting critics to Moderators. I, who always being there and who always answer their critics/suggestions/questions, become their main-target to attack. I wonder maybe if ALL MODERATORS always post there then this case will not happen. :) Well anyway, he deserves to get banned IMO. And now, he made new account http://theftalk.com/p=Shinichi+Kudo. I believe it's him. Some members PMed me and told me that it's HIM. And from the way he posted, he has the same style with kiddy.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-01 18:21:38)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:38

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy