• ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

What about [b]ykisaragi16 [/b]? He's posting rants again on the [b]Philippines Section[/b] thread :D I agree on extending his banned status. And I would also give a punishments for [b]ykisaragi16[/b] for letting[b] Reverzero[/b] used his account to post some rants about what he believe and using multiple account, We can say that he's using Multiple accounts now right?, Cause he's the one who's using that account, not the real user anymore. What do you think?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

^ he's reverzero.. :P i dont believe that its his friends' account. about that account, i want to ban it too. if we will only curse it then how sure are we that reverzero wont use it again. :rolleyes:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-11 01:42:10)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I believe on his explanations here.. [quote][b]First thing to say this is zerO. I forced her to borrow her account for a mean time. [/b][/quote] The real [b]ykisaragi16[/b] doesn't post like that, She has another account which is telling that she is really a Girl. I remembered She's the one who confessed the she went out without wearing her undies. Oopppss. Sorry. And the first Feedbacks of [b]ykisaragi16[/b] on the Suggestion and Feedbacks, Yuna checked her IP and its the same IP with the girl who confessed, The Username is [b]Stacie[/b], Unfortunately, Reverzero borrowed her accounts so the IP add of [b]ykisaragi16[/b] has changed. And its [b]ykisaragi16[/b] new IP add. =) However, We should give [b]ykisaragi16[/b] punishments then?.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]However, We should give ykisaragi16 punishments then?.[/quote] For letting her borrow her account. Thats the price. I don't know but he is asking for constancy, ill give it to him. I wanna ban ReverZero forever. and ban her account for 2months. =|
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]ReverZero - i would like to ban him forever. He used another account even if he was banned. :retard: made pointless rants. to those who agree or disagree. pls post.[/quote] i definitely agree with him to be banned forever. he's so impossible. hmm.. are we banning that ysakdjwhefbjcty girl? the one who ownd the acct he used? you know... [b] ok didnt see that. ignore my last statement. :lol:[/b]

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-11-11 01:57:42)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I hope all Moderators will give their opinions about this one so no more questioning that not everyone agreed. :D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I guess you all saw what he did in SNF section... I am not a hypocrite person, based on all my observations he just want to create a chaos here in Ftalk... So I agree with banning his account permanently.

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-11-11 03:42:13)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i consulted few members who are neutral about the discussion in S&F.. who are actually acquainted with [b]ReverZero[/b] .. this is what she/he said: [quote]honestly, i'm getting fed up of Reverzer0. You are not brutal or whatever, you are doing your job, very, very well. Just keep it up. Ambait mo pa nga eh. =) Kung ako yun, I will do more than that. Para kasing he just wanted to catch the attention of everyone eh. It looks like that he love what is happening now, yun bang tipong he is getting all the attention from everybody, kahit pa-ulit-ulit na lang. GBU :):thumbsup: Kuya Jie[/quote] [hr][hr] In my opinion, he's enjoying this. I think this is not the first time that he asks that he'll be curses or banned and then he'll act like that? Look here: http://theftalk.com/p1628715-2008-09-07-22%3A52%3A05.html#p1628715 ... =) thats just one of the threads i fished out .. If you'll look close on that thread, he even did an offtopic post .. I actually saw him did this more than once in S&F. [hr][hr] its decided.. [b]ReverzerO[/b] will be banned for 4months.. and the account he used will be cursed for a month. If he will still use the other account, ReverzerO will be banned forever and the other account too, i still don't know how long yet. =)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-11 09:31:04)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I lol'd on them. Arguing each other for consoles which don't care about them. Emmm.. anyway, from what I've read there so far, I believe this [url=http://theftalk.com/p=strikerno14][b]strikerno14[/b][/url] and [url=http://theftalk.com/p=moongoddesssilver][b]moongoddesssilver[/b][/url] are the same person. Take a look on her avatar. Oh and I remember she was the one who argued with us (Shirow, Me, and other people) about Avatar isn't anime lolol. >:I

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2009-03-18 20:36:42)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@ Yuna chan, Yeah, I remember that guy or girl or [s]faggot[/s] who argued with you guys in animu section :lol: But it seems he's really a WARFREAK. :lol: and about 2 accounts. Hmm, At first yeah, I thought its a 2 account but Im just confused on that :paranoid: Because their IP add is not the same. @James, Yeah, that line made me LOL too :lol: And to floid too. He's being a racist man, He said he really wants to argue with asians. I dont know whats wrong with him but it seems the simple discussion is being a WAR place for him now. :/ Anyways, Any suggestion for them?. duration?. Banning? I need a specific punishment for them. I dont wanna let this happen again. Floid is getting on my nerves already :lol: Thanks for the response guys =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This topic is for the members that are under observation. This means that if you think someone has a bad intentions to our forum or forum members by using hacks, scums, and similar to those, [b]you po

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:56

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy