• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish agony fills my lungs. as i try to scream for her."[/b] [flash=250x250]http://www.ijigg.com/jiggPlayer.swf?Autoplay=0&songID=V2CG7GFP0[/flash]

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-14 12:31:49)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

I think this should be on music right? Musically related. =) OT: Beat It! by Micheal Jackson. hehe. Go Crayzy! By Eminem
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

ahwtz. hahaha. xoie kua ephe. i fink am just so sleepy. coz i fink this sec is music. hwaaah! it's underground pala. ahuhuhuhuhu. xoie kua ephe. @T: wow. hehe. @OT: ur a fan of michael jackson? :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Actually I am not a fan of Micheal Jackson that much also this is the Beat it version I was preferring too... [flash=315x55]http://www.ijigg.com/jiggPlayer.swf?songID=V2B7F7EBPA0&Autoplay=0[/flash] :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-14 12:06:21)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoa. this is nice kua ephe. hehe. i fink, its great if when you post here, u xud have a preview? haha. for those hu have. haha. wat do you think kua?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic Moved[/b] :arrow: Sure why not? Just make sure it isn't on auto play. :lol:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ukei2. tnx kua. @OT: how did u put that player? i dunno how. :crybaby::crybaby: AHW! i know now. hehehe. =]

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-14 12:30:30)

imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Circle - Paramore [i]and i think that it's time this battle must be won but you pushed it aside pretend that it's gone[/i] Hallelujah - Paramore [i]this time were not giving up let's make it last forever screaming " hallelujah" we'll make it last forever[/i]
aileen01
» n00b
1969-12-31

make damn sure-taking back sunday you've got this new head filled up with smoke I got my veins all tangled close to the jukebox bars you frequent the safest place to hide a long night spent with your most obvious weakness you start shaking at the thought you are everything i want cause you are everything I’m not
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoa. nice lines guiz. hehe. =] [b] discovering the waterfront - silverstein [/b] Pretend it's not forever. Ill pull myself together. Ill say that I'll forget her Ill breathe. And I'll say she never hurt me. And look at it as learning. And laugh about the good and the bad. Because, I will live forever. We don’t belong together. I know I'll feel better. One day when I can make it through.

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-15 11:19:35)

khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*Second chances they don't ever matter, People never change What's a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change And about forgiveness, We're both supposed to have exchanged I'm sorry honey, but I'm passing' up, now look this way! -Misery Business by: PARAMORE *My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me -Hands Down by: Dashboard Confessional *Every friend we ever had in common I will sever the tie, sever the tie with you You can thank your lucky stars That everything I wish for will never come true -Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash By: Fall Out Boy
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]pathetic, ordinary - alesana[/b] I'm broken by her silence to a love unseen Blood soaked feathers rained down My wingless angel so broken falls gracefully from the sky To waiting arms...to waiting arms... :thumbsup:=):thumbsup:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]the ransom - cartel[/b] Remember how i held you for all the lonely nights You know we shared And remember how you never cared about anything i said And now i'm dead to you. So bury me instead.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Like a Knife [b]- Secondhand Serenade[/b] "[i]I did a lot, I know you say I've got to get away. "The world is not yours for the taking" Is all you ever say. I know I'm not the best for you, Cause today, you walked out of my life (Stay with me, or watch me bleed) Cause today, your words felt like a knife (I need you just to breathe.) I'm not living this life[/i] "
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mariah carrey ft boyz II men And I know you're shining down on me from heaven Like so many friends we've lost along the way And I know eventually we'll be together One sweet day Evnetually I'll see you in heaven Although the sun will never shine the same I'll always look to a brighter day [b]Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep You will always listen as I pray[/b]>>>>>>>aaaghhh...rily good...
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]maybe - secondhand serenade[/b] And I was crying alone tonight. And I was wasting all of my life just thinking of you. So just come back we'll make it better. So Just come back I'll make it. Better than it ever was. [spoiler] haaaiz. so emoooooo. =| [/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Suppose - Secondhand Serenade [hr] [i] In my eyes I'm screaming for a sight of you And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through And I can't hold on to you So I guess I'll be lonely too Suppose we were happy Suppose it was true And suppose there were cold nights but we found that waiting through And suppose that I'm nothing without you[/i] [spoiler]i kinda listen to this band now. they are so emoo carl. [/spoiler]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]cat and mouse - RJA[/b] Am I supposed to be happy? With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price. You said, you said that you would die for me... [spoiler]yup2. so emo. im kinda listening to them when im sad. hehe. :P[/spoiler]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]False Pretense - RJA[/b] [quote]I can't seem to understand it how you turned out to be so cold You tried but were caught red handed, are you happy with your role? It's funny to me how you've turned into such a joke...[/quote] =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The Great Escape [b]- Boys Like Girls[/b] [hr] [i]Throw it away Forget yesterday We'll make the great escape We won't hear a word they say They don't know us anyway Watch it burn Let it die Cause we are finally free tonight[/i] [spoiler]try this band too carl. [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:04

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy