• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

:D [b]Move On lyrics by Run Kid Run[/b] [i]Your words they never spoke so clear to me The way they did that day I always dreamed we'd be forever I always thought it'd be ok I took for granted all you gave me I never thought you'd go away Was this not love that we were sharing I thought love never went away Say goodbye to memories Cause I have said so long Say goodbye to all our dreams It's time now to I see now this is where our story ends So just move on I'm told Today I loved someone for three years Tomorrow learn to just let go To have your best friend always be there Then one day to see her go My world is falling all around me And girl your all I know Say goodbye to memories Cause I have said so long Say goodbye to all our dreams It's time now to move on And on and on I've tried to Let go My mind can not forget you You're all I know Say goodbye to memories Cause I have said so long Say goodbye to all our dreams It's time now to move on[/i]
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Cat and mouse-RJA we made plans to grow old belive me there are truth on all those storys that i've told
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b][u]LOVE YOU SO by NATALIE [/u][/b] [quote]"You got that extraordinary way Got to be next to ya every single day You do something that I just can't explain Wanna take the chance and tell you you're the one for me"[/quote] 'yeah i really love it.. ;)
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

heaven knows by rick price.... [i]why i live in despair[/i] [i]'coz wide awake or dreaming,i know she's never there[/i] [i]and all this time i act so brave, im shaking inside[/i] [i]why does it hurt me so...[/i] :crybaby:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]chinita - assembly language[/b][b](bizrock)[/b] Inday, nagtabisay akung laway tungod sa matahom mong panagway In - love jud ku sa klasmeyt ku nga chinita kay nindot siya mu - porma labi na kung mu - smile pa sa aku - a :D
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]baby it's you[/b] - jojo [i]You ain't got to buy nothin It's not what I want Baby it's you We don't have to go nowhere It's not what I want Baby it's you It's not for what you got I know you gotta lot No matter what you do You always gettin hot It's you, it's you Baby all I want is you (yeah)[/i]
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]this love[/b] - angela aki [i]Kasaneta kono te wo Kondo wa hanasa nai Shinjiru chikara ga Ai wo jiyuu ni suru[/i]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

last three letters - alesana [i]i don't know what happened who would have thought my life would end up like this?[/i]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it took, one look, and forever laid out infront of me, 1 smile, then i died, only to be revived by you. i take 1 step away, then i found myself coming back to you.. my one and only.. one and only you.. -- one and only you by parokz.. this may never start, we could fall apart.. can i be your memory?!?! lost your sense of fear, feelings disappear.. can i be your memory?!?! so get back(3x) to where we lasted, just like i imagine, i could never feel this way.. so get back(3x) to the disaster, my heart's beating faster, holding on to feel the same.. --- memory by sugarcult
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]When you're gone - Avril Lavigne I always need a time on my own I'd never thought I need you there when i cry..[/b][/color]
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm not coming back (forgive me) I've done something so terrible I'm terrified to speak (I'm not calling, I'm not calling) But you'd expect that from me I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just (You're driving me crazy, I'm) Washing you out of my hair and out of my mind Keeping an eye on the world, From so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]When She Cries - Restless Heart[/b] She's [u]always[/u] been there for me, Whenever I've [u]fallen.[/u] When [u]nobody[/u] else believes, She'll [u]be there[/u] by my side. I don't know how she takes it, Just once, [u]I'd like to make it[/u], Then there'll be tears of joy, That fill her lovin' eyes.
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]high school never ends - bowling for soup[/b] The whole damn world Is just as obsessed With who's the best dressed And who's have had sex Who's got the money Who gets the honeys Who's kinda cute And who's just a mess.
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

disenchanted - mcr [spoiler]so go, go away, just go, run away. . . . :([/spoiler]
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]everything[/b] by michael buble "When you smile at me you know exactly what you do. Baby don't pretend, that you don't know it's true. Cause you can see it when I look at you." "And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times It's you, it's you, you make me sing. You're every line, you're every word, you're everything." :)
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

just listen to this song: Tonight by FM Static. such a nice song. i love the lyrics. love the whole song. made me rmmber the story by ate kim, [i]Under the Rain[/i] wheeh.

Last edited by misscuppycake (2008-04-21 07:25:06)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]the weekend song - cilck 5[/b] Can't wake up on monday It's too tough on tuesday And wednesday I'm in overtime Just get in by on thursday I'll be fine on friday When can we let the fun begin? Tune it on the weekend!
♥xoxo_18♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink][b]...♥from my fave song bubbly♥... :arrow: It starts in my toes Makes me crinkle my nose Wherever it goes I always know That you make me smile Please stay for a while now Just take your time Wherever you go[/b][/color]
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]sos - jonas bros. Oohh This is an S.O.S. Don’t wanna second guess, This is the bottom line It’s true I gave my all for you, now my heart’s in two And I can’t find the other half It’s like I’m walking on broken glass, better believe I bled It’s a call I’ll never get[/i]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bastard son - sensesfail I have become the bastard son And the bitch of everyone The failure I've become :P:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:24

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy