• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

:arrow: It's not a fashion statement, it's a deathwish - MCR We never got that far, This helps me to think all through the night Bright lights that, won't kill me now, or tell me how Just you and I, your starless eyes remain. :crybaby:
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

[quote=Shin-hime03]**If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?**[/quote] lol that's not disenchanted it's DEAD! --->> if life ain't just a joke then why we are laughing? Then why am i DEAD! DEAD! hahaha are you a fan of mcr ?? hmmm i don't think so...
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

and i wanna believe u, when you tell me that itll ba ok..., and i wanna believe u, not today5x:crybaby: ^...tommorow by avril lavigne when youre gone! the wordz i neeed to hear will always get me through? the day..., and make it ok....,i miss u! ^.....when youre gone by avril lavigne...., its not supposed to hurt this way i need u 2x mor and mor each day...., ^........why by avril lavigne thatz ol..., gogogo!!! avril lavigne!! mikejon02
dont ask
» n00b
1969-12-31

"it was to follow the crowd..that give me heartache to sing"
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]"she got her own thing, that's why i love her-- Miss Independent[/i]" [i]"I don't love you like i did yesterday"[/i] I don't Love You by Mcr

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-10-06 21:11:00)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]"Your voice was d soundtrack of my summer" - Thunder by Boys Like Girls[/b] =(=( [b]..rili reminds me of someone....[/b] :crybaby:
P-chi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]Bleeding Mascara - Atreyu "[b]A wrath with an angel's body A demon with a smile of gold[/b]" Who I am hates who I've been - Relient K "[b]I'm sorry for the person I became I'm sorry that it took so long for me to change. I'm ready to be sure I never become that way again. Coz who I am hates who I've been[/b]"[/align]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i].. TONiGHT - Fm Static ..[/i] [b]"Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up I need your loving hands to come and pick me up And every night I miss you, I can just look up And know the stars are Holding you, holding you, holding you Tonight!!!"[/b][/align]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I had two: From Win-Brian McKnight I’ll never give up Never give in Never let a ray of doubt slip in And if I fall I’ll never fade I’ll just get up and try again Never lose hope Never lose faith There’s much too much at stake Upon myself I must depend I’m not looking for a place ashore I’m gonna win and from Dream Big by David Cook 'Coz if you don't dream big what's the use of dreaming If you don't have faith there's nothing worth believing It takes one look to make the stars worth reaching for So reach out for something more
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Time After Time - Saosin Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick, And think of you Caught up in circles confusion - Is nothing new Flashback - warm nights - Almost left behind Suitcases of memories, Time after -
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Predominantly, predominantly, Every thing's always predominantly Predominantly white, predominantly black But what about me, where does that leave me? Well, I guess that I'm between predominantly both of 'em I think if I hear that f**kin' word again I'ma' scream[/b] [i]--From "Evil Deeds" by Eminem[/i]
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]just call my name and ill be there....[/b] hehehehe
mixch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

<">Inspiration for my life to never give up to failures =D
etsukushii
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]2nyt i've fallen && i can't get up i nid eur luvin hands to cum && pick me up i will nver let eu fol i'l stand up wid eu 4ever i'l b der 4 eu thru it ol even if saving eu sends me in hven baby i luv eu & i'l nver let eu go :o[/i]
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"why don't you love me the way i loved you" Forget About me - Little Bit
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]A Letter to elise - The Cure [/b] from me and you there are worlds to part with aching looks and breaking hearts and all the prayers your hands can make oh, i just take as much as you can throw.. [b]If only tonight we could sleep - The Cure[/b] An angel would come with burning eyes like stars And bury us deep in his velvet arms.. [b] This Picture - Placebo[/b] Sometimes it's fated, we disintegrated it.. for fear of growing old Sometimes it's fated, we assassinated it.. for fear of growing old
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Feelings Show - Colbie Caillat Love is crazy Pretty baby Take it real slow My feelings show All you have to do Is never ever let it go My feelings show And I want you to know My feelings show
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=pink]Fall for you[/color][/b] :arrow:[i]because a GUY like you is impossible to find...[/i] [b][color=pink]Awake[/color][/b] :arrow:[i]will you stay awake for me?[/i] [b][color=pink]When you look me in the eyes[/color][/b] :arrow:[i]if the heart is always searchin' will you ever find a home?[/i] [b][color=pink]Your guardian angel[/color][/b] :arrow:[i]even if saving you sends me to heaven[/i] [b][color=pink]Para Sa'yo[/color][/b] :arrow:[i]Ayoko lang masaktan ka, malakas akong mambola, di ako santo...Pero para sa'yo ako'y magbabago kahit mahirap...kakayanin ko...[/i] [b][color=pink]You and me[/color][/b] :arrow:[i]I don't know why, I can't take my eyes of you...[/i] [b][color=pink]A very special love[/color][/b] :arrow:[i]I never believed in love I was deceived by love I never had much luck With lovers before[/i] ...and more!
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here in your arms by helloggodbye "you are the one that lies close to me, whispers hello i miss you quite terribly. i fell in love with you suddenly.." hehe.. these are my fav lines.. :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center]The Devil In Me by Kate Voegele "So don't break my heart, I ain't never done nothing to deserve this I'm torn apart You've had your fun, do you suppose I earned it? Do you not see how I'm begging on my knees? [b]Don't speak, don't breathe, You bring out the devil in me[/b]" [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:05

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy