• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

[b]@UNAY:[/b] yup2. ill find sometime to listen to that band. is it emo too? [b]@T:[/b] broken - secondhand serenade In the moonlight Your face it glows Like a thousand diamonds I suppose And your hair flows like The ocean breeze Not a million fights Could make me hate you You're invincible Yeah, It's true It's in your eyes Where I find peace [spoiler] another emo one. :lol::lol: [/spoiler]
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Cast No Shadow - VOC [i] An empty soul is reaching out yet no one hears An apathetic world revolves – worthless Celebrating the misfortune of others Pour the wine into the glass of depression I have grown weary of this madness Now it won’t be the same I feel I’ve lost my trust toward mankind I watch the world pass me by Their selfish ways I defy I am my only friend Alone in death I reside No standards, rules to abide Leave all the chaos behind – cast no shadow[/i] [spoiler]emo emo emo... pfft... [b]Boys Like Girls[/b], I don't think they are emo. They are more likely pop - punk. and also Secondhand Serenade, it is more likely an Acoustic Rock, not emo obviously.[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Why [b]- Secondhand Serenade[/b] [i]But I've broken all my promises to you I've broken all my promises to you. Why do you do this to me? Why do you do this so easily? You make it hard to smile because You make it hard to breathe Why do you do this to me?[/i] [spoiler] Carl. BLG is kinda Power Pop/Pop Rock. :)[/spoiler]
forgottenfairytale
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i hate everything about you [/b] [quote]i hate everything about you why do i love you, you hate everything about me why do you love me[/quote] :crybaby:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

If Your Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield. [i]"And I Hope You Are The One I Share My Life With."[/i]
AnimE_GuL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]the fray - how to save a life[/color][/b] [i][color=#ff6699]Let him know that you know best Cause after all you do know best Try to slip past his defense Without granting innocence Lay down a list of what is wrong The things you've told him all along And pray to God he hears you Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend Somewhere along in the bitterness And I would have stayed up with you all night Had I known how to save a life As he begins to raise his voice You lower yours and grant him one last choice Drive until you lose the road Or break with the ones you've followed He will do one of two things He will admit to everything Or he'll say he's just not the same And you'll begin to wonder why you came[/color][/i][/align]
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Pressure - Paramore[/b] [quote][i]"You're better off without me."[/i][/quote]

Last edited by .DoLLPoT. (2008-03-21 03:40:52)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Straitjacket Feeling [b]- All American Rejects[/b] [hr] [i] Back me down from backing up Hold your breath now it's stacking up Etched with marks, but I can deal And you're the problem and you can't feel Try this on, straightjacket feeling so maybe I won't be alone Take back now, my life you're stealing Yesterday was hell But today I'm fine without you Runaway this time without you And all I ever thought you'd be That face is tearing holes in me again [/i]
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon][i]"if you tell me one more time how I should live, I swear i'll bite your head off I am who i am and I can't be noone else you got nothing left to say keep your comments to yourself"[/i] :arrow: outta my head by ashlee simpson [i]"i am me and I won't change for anyone"[/i] :arrow: i am me by ashlee simpson[/color]

Last edited by alyssamodesto (2008-03-21 21:41:40)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sen no Yoru wo koete [b]- Aqua Timez[/b] [i]I want to overcome the thousands of nights and tell it to you There’s something that I must tell you I want to be loved, but you don’t seem to love me I wander within that repetition I found one answer; that even if I’m scared Even if I’m hurt, I can say “I love you” to the person who I love It’s scary to turn my feelings into words But I can say “I love you” to the person who I love[/i]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]just the girl - the click five[/b] Cause she's bittersweet She knocks me off of my feet And I can't help myself I don't want anyone else She's a mystery She's too much for me But I keep comin' back for more She's just the girl I'm lookin' for [spoiler] kyut song. :) [/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Stay Close, Don't Go [b]- Secondhand Serenade[/b] [i]If you leave me tonight I'll wake up alone Don't tell me I will make it on my own Don't leave me tonight This heart of stone Will sink 'til it dies If you leave me tonight[/i] [spoiler]yeah its a cute song lrac :D[/spoiler]
jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Only One [/b] - Yellowcard [quote]"I let go, theres just no one, no one like YOU, you are my only, my only one... "[/quote]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

All around me- Flyleaf [quote]My hands are searching for you My arms are outstretched towards you I feel you on my fingertips My tongue dances behind my lips for you This fire rising through my being Burning... [b][i]I'm not used to seeing you[/b][/i][/quote]
photographsandmemories
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: heres mine♥ :arrow: Mariah carey's CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME♥♥♥ :arrow: They can say Anything they want to say, Try to bring me down, But I won't face the ground, I will rise steadily sailing out of their reach, Oh, Lord, they do try, Hard to make me feel that I, Don't matter at all But I refuse to falter In what I believe or lose faith in my dreams, 'Cause there's a light in me, That shines brightly
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

jesus of suburbia - green day [i]the motto was just a lie it says home is where your heart is but what a shame 'cause everyonne's heart doesn't beat the same[/i]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love this song of Aoyama thelma feat soulja :wow: [b]koko ni iru yo (i'll be here for you)[/b] [align=center][b] ore ga motto kanemochi dattara motto matomona shigoto wo shitetara moshimo subete gisei ni dekita no nara ore wa zettai ni kimi wo… daga Please kanchigai dake wa sunna kimi ni sabishii omoi wa sasetakunee ga isogashii naka anma hanasenee ga baby believe kore wa all for our future But shoujiki imasugu kimi to aitai imasugu dakishimeteyaritai mukashi kimi ga ore no tonari de suwatteta seki ni wa mou daremo inaitte… maa sonna koto wa iinda iitai koto wa sonnananjaneenda imasara daga zutto iitakatta kotoba wo kome okuru Unsent letter[/b][/align] if you wanna know the meaning CLICK this translation :P [align=center][spoiler][b] If I had more money, or if I had a more serious job If I could give everything else up, I would definitely, for you… But please, don’t ever misunderstand, I hate to make you lonely, but… While I’m busy, we can’t talk much, but baby believe, this is all for our future But in reality, I want to see you right now, I want to hold you in my arms The place you used to sit, next to me, is empty now, there’s no one… Well, that’s not important, that’s not what I’m trying to say This is coming so late, but I’ll fill it with the words I wanted to say and send you my unsent letter [/b][/spoiler] [/align] i also love this line,.. :lol: but its tagalog eh :eh: [spoiler][b]Sa tuwina' naaalala ka Sa pangarap, laging kasama ka Ikaw ang alaala sa'king pag iisa Wala nang iibigin pang iba [/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-22 14:53:31)

lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

Chorus 1 and last line of [i][b]Daybreak's Bell[/b][/i] by L'Arc-en-Ciel (from [i]Mobile Suit Gundam 00[/i], opening theme #1) [b]Original Romanji[/b] Negai yo kaze ni notte yoake no kane wo narase yo Tori no you ni My wish is over their airspace. Musuu no nami wo koe asu he tachimukau anata wo Mamoritamae My life I trade in for your pain. [b]Arasoi yo tomare![/b] [b]Translation:[/b] [i]Please, ride the winds and ring the daybreak's bell Like a bird, my wish is over their airspace Cross the countless waves and face tomorrow I will protect you, my life I trade in for your pain [b]Stop the war now![/b][/i] [spoiler]The message of the song: Violence begets violence. You can't justify the use of force of solving human conflicts. In war, there are no winners, only losers. :cry: [/spoiler] When I DL this song straight from Gendou's Anime Forum, this song moved me from the opening instrumentals up to the last line, which I cried and found the strength to survive in the end :cry: : [b]Mirai wa dare ni mo uchi otosenai... [/b] [b][i]The future can't be brought down by anyone...[/i][/b]

Last edited by lusanto_bluzone (2008-03-22 15:34:03)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]leaving what you wanted - amber pacific[/b] I'll pick up the pieces from what's gone and broke now I'm sorry you're left with what I've become We're lost in the moment, our chapters are finished Regret every minute, I miss you so.. [spoiler] nice song too unay :D [/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cat and Mouse [b]- RJA[/b] [i] We made plans to grow old Believe me there was truth in all those stories that I told. Lost in a simple game Cat and mouse are we the same People as before this came to light? Am I supposed to be happy? With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price. You said, you said that you would die for me... You must live for me too...[/i] [hr] [spoiler]really carl? :D i havent heard that song. =([/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:17

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy