• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

[b]punk rock 101 - bowling for soup[/b] She works at hot topic His heart microscopic She thinks that its love but to him its sex He listens to emo but fat mike's his hero His bank account's zero What comes next?
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

when it rains - paramore "and when it rains, will you always find an escape? just running away from all the ones who loved you"
kawaii_gurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][url=http://www.mp3-codes.com/timeofmylife_mp3.php]Time Of My Life[/url] - David Cook I'll taste every moment And live it out loud I know this is the time, This is the time to be More than a name Or a face in the crowd I know this is the time This is the time of my life Time of my life More than a name Or a face in the crowd I know This is the time This is the time of my life. This is the time of my life.[/b][/align]
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]I was born to tell you I love you isn't that a song already I get a B in originality and it's true I cant go on without you your smile makes me see clearer if you could only see in the mirror what I see and your slowly shaking finger tips show that your scared like me so let's pretend we're alone and I know you may be scared and I know were unprepared but I don't care[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]Apologize - One Republic[/align] [align=center]I'm hearin what you say but I just can't make a sound You tell me that you need me Then you go and cut me down, but wait You tell me that you're sorry Didn't think I'd turn around, and say... It's too late to apologize, it's too late I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late I loved you with a fire red- Now it's turning blue, and you say... "Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you But I'm afraid... [/align]
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]Now you want to be free So I'm letting you fly Cause I know in my heart babe Our love will never die No! You'll always be a part of me I'm a part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby And we'll linger on Time can't erase a feeling this strong No way you're never gonna shake me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby[/quote] Always Be My Baby - David Cook

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-06-09 15:52:50)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the uninvited thirteenth - alesana [quote]I will break the spell Save me! Help me! Someone! Anyone, please, can you hear me?!? My eyes! Will I ever see light of day again? Never...[/quote]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Tokio Hotel - "Through The Monsoon"[/b][/align] [align=center][b]ROCK VERSION STANZA (You may listen to this part on the imeem player below)[/b] [quote]"Running through the monsoon Beyond the world, To the end of time, Where the rain won't hurt Fighting the storm, Into the blue, And when I loose myself I think of you, Together we'll be running somewhere new And nothing can hold me back from you Through the monsoon. Just me and you"[/quote] [/align] [align=center][b]PREVIEW:[/b][b] PART PLAYED ONLY OF MY FAVORITE STANZA[/b] [img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k230/Garnez/Tokio%20Hotel%20animaatiot/Billjasade.gif[/img] [flash=300x80]http://media.imeem.com/m/T32jMs0VWI/aus=false/[/flash][/align]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-10 05:06:01)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Dear diary,[/b] [align=right][b]My teen angst bullshit has a body count! I believe it's six going on seven now!!![/b][/align]

Last edited by flint_hydz (2008-06-11 00:38:53)

airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]here's mine...[/b] LOSING GRIP BY AVRIL LAVIGNE [quote]Am I just some chick you place beside you to take somebody's place when you turn around can you recognize my face you used to love me, you used to hug me But that wasn't the case Everything wasn't ok I was left to cry there waiting outside there grinning with a lost stare That's when I decided[/quote]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^avoid double posting. ----------------------------------------------------------- [b]Dare You to move-David Cook[/b] Welcome to the planet Welcome to existence Everyone's here Everybody waits for you now What happens next I dare you to move I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor I dare you to move Like today never happened Today never happened before
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to my life - simple plan [quote]Do you feel like breaking down? Do you feel out of place? Like somehow you just don't belong And no one understands you[/quote] [spoiler]kinda sad lines....:([/spoiler]
ShawshanK
» n00b
1969-12-31

face down in the dirt!!! she said "this does'nt hurt" she said i finally had enou----haffff! [img]http://forum.philboxing.com/images/smilies/combo2_528.gif[/img] - RJA
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

id do anything just to hold u in my arms to try to make u laugh id do anything-simple plan and maybe im inlove(love) think about it everytime i think about it cant stop thinking about it accidentally-counting crows
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

come home by one republic I get lost in the beauty Of everything i see The world ain't as half as bad As they paint it to be If all the sons If all the daughters Stopped to take it in Well hopefully the hate subsides and the love can begin It might start now..Yeahh Well maybe I'm just dreaming out loud
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Because of you,my life has changed thank you for the love and the joy you bring... because of you,i feel no shame,i tell the world..its because of you...
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Jenny is killing Me
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

"cause everytime you hold me in your arms, im comfortable enough to feel your warmth,.. when you kiss my nose the feelin shows that you make me smile.." -bubbly ; colbie caillat
darkflower12
» n00b
1969-12-31

"With every kiss, and every hug, You make me fall in luv" This is taken from Chris Brown's 'With You'
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

armageddon - emarosa [quote]Theres to much to say But words arent enough to speak for. . . . I wont be the one to pull you Will you find your way back home When everything you know is gone[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:36

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy