• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Stay Close, Don't Go [b]- Secondhand Serenade[/b] [i]I love the lyrics. I'm staring at the glass In front of me Is it half empty If I ruined all Have I ruined all you've given me I know I've been selfish I know I've been foolish But look through that And you will see That I'll do better I know, baby I can do better If you leave me tonight I'll wake up alone Don't tell me I will make it on my own Don't leave me tonight This heart of stone Will sink 'til it dies If you leave me tonight[/i]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

[b]Superman - Five For Fighting[/b] [quote][i]I'm just out to find The better part of me Wish that I could cry Fall upon my knees Find a way to lie About a home I'll never see Only a man in a funny red sheet Looking for special things inside of me Inside of me I'm only a man In a funny red sheet [u]I'm only a man Looking for a dream[/u][/i][/quote]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]makedamnsure - taking back sunday[/b] :D I just wanna break you down so badly Well I trip over everything you say Well I just wanna break you down so badly In the worst way
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Set Phasers To Stun [b]- Taking Back Sunday[/b] [i]Well I will never make another promise (without you) I will never make another promise (with you in mind) So pace the stairs to your apartment Like it's where you wanna be. (where you wanna be) It's where you wanna be (where you wanna be)[/i] [spoiler] Carl. U listen em too? Haha. I think we really have same music. :lol:[/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Your guardian angel - red jumpsuit apparatus i will never let you fall i'll stand up w/ you forever i'll be there for you through it all even if saving you sends me to heaven [i](i'm gonna dedicate that song to my special someone)[/i]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]She's Gone[/b] by SteelHeart [i][quote]She's gone, Out of my life. I was wrong, I'm to blame, I was so untrue. I can't live without her love. In my life There's just an empty space. All my dreams are lost, I'm wasting away. Forgive me, girl.[/quote] [/i]
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

nothing much to put.. wat is da point of this??...duhhh..

Last edited by squishen (2008-03-27 20:25:52)

faye.is.curious
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Emergency - Paramore[/b] [i]Cause' I've seen love die way too many times When it deserved to be alive (When it deserved to be alive) I've seen you cry way too many times When you deserved to be alive Alive...[/i] =):thumbsup:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]falling for you - taking back sunday[/b] These empty feelings question me Of who i think i've become Mind is ticking life away Asking if you are the one [spoiler] hi my unay. yeah! i listen to them too. haha. :P:D [/spoiler]
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Follow your bliss, it reads on my chest. I know I got it tattooed for a reason. Why can't I just hold it true? 'Cause I'm still crashing all the funerals Of these people that I never knew. Yeah! I'm stuck in a coma, stuck in a never-ending sleep. And some day I will wake up and realize I made up everything. [/b] Can't be saved - Senses Fail [/align]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

New American Classic [b]- Taking Back Sunday[/b] [i]Just ask the question come untie the knot Say you won't care, say you won't care Retrace the steps as if we forgot Say you won't care, say you won't care Try to avoid it but there's not a doubt And there's one thing I can do nothing about When all that we need is just a reaction It's too much to ask for when there's no attraction anymore If chasing our dreams is just a distraction I want to remember when I know that I can't go back[/i] [hr] [spoiler]Hhehe. Then we really into a same music ym lrac. :P[/spoiler]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]The Only Way I Know How To Feel - BLG[/b] Before you let me fall, Kill me so I don't feel it at all Push my body up against the wall And pick your poison Cuz everything feels wrong And I don't know where I belong [spoiler] i think so yes. hehe. :D:D [/spoiler]
eLLenaij
» n00b
1969-12-31

goodbye by juana... :cry: i love every word on that song.... OPM rocks.. ~[b][/b]eLLenaij~
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Face Down- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Do you feel like a man, When you push her around Do u feel better now As she fall s to the ground?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Your Love Is A Lie [b]- Simple Plan[/b] [i]I fall asleep by the telephone It's two o'clock and I'm waiting up alone [b]Tell me, where have you been?[/b] I found a note with another name You blow a kiss but it just don't feel the same [b]Cause I can feel that you're gone[/b] I can't bite my tongue forever, while you try to play it cool You can hide behind your stories, but don't take me for a fool You can tell me that there's nobody else (but I feel it) You can tell me that you're home by yourself (but I see it) You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want, but I know, I know Your love is just a lie It's nothing but a lie[/i] [hr] [spoiler]then we're same :P[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-28 13:19:33)

.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Last Night -- P. Diddy ft. Keyshia Cole[/b] [quote][color=pink][i]If i told you once, I told you twice You can see it in my eyes I'm all cried out with nothing to say You were everything I wanted to be If you could only see, your heart belongs to me I love you so much I'm yearning for your touch Come and set me free, forever yours I'll be Baby won't you come and take my pain away[/i][/color] ----------------- [color=violet][i]I need you, you need me This is so plain to see I will never let you go and I will always love you so I will[/i][/color][/quote] [/align]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Miss You[/b] :D I love this song so much :) [b]To see you when I wake up is a gift I didn't think could be real. To know that you feel the same as I do is a three-fold, utopian dream. You do something to me that I can't explain. So would I be out of line if I said, I miss you. I see your picture, I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine. You have only been gone ten days, but already I'm wasting away. I know I'll see you again whether far or soon. But I need you to know that I care and I miss you. [/b]
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]new found glory ~ the story so far[/b] [quote]Did you notice I was afraid? I thought I'd run out of things to say Two more hours until today burns this away And it starts all over again The sky will never look the same again 'Til you show me how it could be The sky will never look the same again 'Til you show me how it could be[/quote]
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers[/b] " [i]When you look me in the eyes, And tell me that you love me, Everything's alright, When you're right here by my side. When you look me in the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven. I find my paradise, When you look me in the eyes. How long will I be waiting, To be with you again Gonna tell you that I love you, In the best way that I can.[/i] "
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]MY HEART_PARAMORE[/b] [i]I am finding out that maybe I was wrong That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone Stay with me, this is what I need, please?[/i] [i]I am nothing now and it's been so long Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope[/i] [i] [b]This heart, it beats, beats for only you My heart is yours[/b][/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:10

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy