• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Two from Kamen Rider Kiva OST 1.) [b]Destiny's Play[/b], by TETRA-FANG [quote]Wake up Tokihanate michi no chikara Boku wo yobu koe fushigi na Yami no naka de kikoete kuru Merodi wo oikake Mayoikomu toki no naka e Tabun sore koso ga sadame Nigerarenai nigecha ikenai Hajimaru Destiny's play[/quote] Translation: [quote]Wake up Unleash a force yet undiscovered I can hear a mysterious voice in the dark Calling out to me Telling me the follow the melody Into the depths of time Perhaps this is my destiny Which I can't escape, and neither should I Destiny's play is about to begin[/quote] [spoiler]Second song from the soundtrack, first ending theme, and Kiva's battle theme[/spoiler] 2.) [b]Individual-System[/b], also by TETRA-FANG [quote]Reach for the sky Akogareta (Fly so high Touch the sky) Aoi sora e to todoku koto shinjite Reach for the sky Todoku made (Fly so high Touch the sky) Subete wo gisei ni shiite mo ii Who can control, White Justice, the Individual-System?[/quote] Translation: [quote]Reach for the sky Believe you can (Fly so high Touch the sky) Reach the blue sky you've longed for Reach for the sky Till you do (Fly so high Touch the sky) Be willing to sacrifice it all Who can control, White Justice, the Individual-System?[/quote] [spoiler]Third song from the soundtrack, second ending theme, and IXA's battle theme[/spoiler]

Last edited by lusanto_bluzone (2008-08-02 02:46:22)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

If that`s ok w/ you - Shayne Ward. [quote]Im gonna make you feel like you are heaven on earth. Im gonna saint you mother just for giving you birth. Im gonna wanna hold you in my arms when you cry. If that`s okay with you?[/quote] This is a really nice song. I liek the mtv too. (:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Pag-ibig by Kitchie Nadal It's a revision of Apo Hiking Society's Pag-ibig. :D [quote]Hindi mo malimutan kung kailan nagsimula matutong ikaw lang ang mahalin At di mo malimutan kung kailan mo natikman ang una mong halik, yakap na napakahigpit pag-ibig na tunay hanggang langit[/quote] Laviiiiiiiit. [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2z6fa61.gif[/img]
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hirs mine..hehe [quote][b]No Air[/b] [i]Got me out here the water so deep Tell me how you gonna be without me If you ain't here i just can't breath Its no air, no air..[/i][/quote] [quote][b]A Very Special Love[/b] [i]Stay always with me And I always will be The one person That you can count on Always to love you[/i][/quote]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

You can hold me once, you can hold me twice Even better if the stars are good tonight You can hold me, be my one and only This is the reply to the letter you wrote me. Hold Me Twice- FM Static
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]I know it's supposed to be a [u]line[/u] but [b]I just love the whole lyrics of this song[/b] <3[/align] [spoiler][align=center] [u]Hellogoodbye - "Oh It is Love"[/u] Oh,it is love from the first time I set my eyes upon yours thinking "Oh, is it love?" Oh,dear It's been hardly a moment And you are already missed There is still a bit of your skin That I've yet to have kissed Oh say, please do not go When you know, oh you know that I must Oh say, I love you so You know (oh) you, oh know you can trust We'll be holding hands once again All our broken plans I will mend I will hold you tight so you know It is love from the first Time I pressed my hand to yours Thinking, "Oh, is it love?" Oh,dear, its been hardly three days yet And I'm longing to feel your embrace There are several days Until I can see your sweet face Oh say, wouldn't you like to be older and married with me? Oh say, wouldn't it be nice to know right now that we'll be Someday holding hands in the end All our broken plans will have been I will kiss you soft so you know It is love from the first Time I pressed my lips against yours Thinking, "Oh, is it love?" Oh, your heart may long for love that is more near So, when I'm gone these words will be here To ease every fear And dry up every tear And make it very clear I kiss you and I know It is love from the first Time I press my lips against yours Thinking, "Oh, is it love?" Oh it is love from the first Time I pressed my lips against yours Thinking, "Oh, is it love?" I kiss you and I know It is love from the first Time I set my lips against yours Thinking, "Oh, is it love?"[/align] [/spoiler]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]"All good things comes to an end"[/b] by nelly furtado Flames to dust Lovers to friends Why do all good things come to an end :(
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fresh by lemar :eh: i dont need to fuss i dont need to fight i wanna party cause im felling alright tonight
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no air by jordin sparks=) "If i should die before I wake Its cause you took my breath away losing you is like living in a world with no air"
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Migraine by Moonstar 88 [i][b]chorus: Nahihilo, nalilito Asan ba ‘ko sa ‘yo? asan ba ‘ko sa ‘yo? Nahihilo, nalilito Asan ba ‘ko sa ‘yo? aasa ba ‘ko sa ‘yo?[/b][/i]
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]i need to catch my breath when i see u smile i have all the wrong reasons but i don't know why. i am hurt all the time but what can i do?? i fell in love w/ you..[/quote]
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

here's more dat i love..i can relate on dem.. :) [quote]:arrow: [b]Have You Ever - S Club 7[/b] [i]Sometimes it's wrong to walk away, though you think it's over Knowing there's so much more to say Suddenly the moment's gone And all your dreams are upside down And you just wanna change the way the world goes round Tell me, have you ever loved and lost somebody Wished there was a chance to say I'm sorry Can't you see, that's the way I feel about you and me, Baby Have you ever felt your heart was breaking Lookin down the road you should be taking I should know, cos I loved and lost the day I let you go Can't help but think that this is wrong, we should be together Back in your arms where I belong Now I've finally realised it was forever that I've found I'd give it all to change the way the world goes round[/i][/quote] [quote]:arrow: [b]Crazy Love - Kim Chui[/b] [i]I hate it when you're blue And how I cared for you Hate the way my heart desires And I hate those sleepless nights And the pain I kept inside But I keep on Pretending it's alright[/i][/quote]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]we're the new face of failure prettier and younger but not any better off [/i] from the song[b] I'm like a Lawyer with the way i'm always trying to you off (me+you)[/b] by Fall out boy :D:thumbsup: whoa what a long song title :o
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: for me right now are.. [b]it's so sad to belong wid sumone else.. wen d ryt one comes along![/b] :cry::cry: [i]&&[/i] [b]are u gonna stay wid d one who loves u.. or r u coming back to the one u loved..[/b] :(:( [i]these lines freak me out![/i] :doubt::doubt: [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
bojangle_pau
» n00b
1969-12-31

line from Mariah's Always be my Baby.. [spoiler]You're always be a part of me, I'm part of you indifinitely, Boy don't you know you can't escape me Oh darling coz ull always be my baby.[/spoiler]
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=Your guardian angel= [u][/u][b][/b]I will never let u fall, i'll stand up with u 4ever. I'll be there 4 u true with all, even if i save u sents me in heaven...[b][/b][u][/u]:wow:
aZahgurL2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]crush- david archuleta[/b] Cause the possibility that you would ever Feel the same way about me It's just too much, just too much Why do I keep running from the truth All I ever think about is you You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized, and I just got to know Do you ever think, when you're all alone All that we could be, Where this thing could go Am I crazy or falling in love Is it real or just another crush Do you catch a breath, when I look at you Are you holding back, like the way I do Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away But I know this crush ain't goin away, goin away
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Blink 182 - I Miss You [quote]Dont waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)[/quote] :penguin: Plus 44 - When Your Heart Stops Beating [quote]I'll be there when your heart stops beating I'll be there when your last breath's taken away[/quote] =(
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]through the monsoon., look at my siggy.,my fave lines are there..[/b]
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

skater boy- [quote]Sorry girl but you missed out, Well, tough luck that boy's mine now, We are more than just good friends, This is how the story ends Too bad that you couldn't see, See the man that boy could be, There is more than meets the eye, I see the soul that is inside[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:08

[ 10 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy