• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

geedz_uno
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

[color=pink]uhm... the chorus because its the realization of every song[/color] click this url to visit mah friendster main account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzpaul[/url] click this url to view my friendster second account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzrock[/url] ok ok ok dont forget to leave me some comments if you dont leave me comments i will kill you.ok.hahaha [align=center] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/userbar121987-4.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/acey37.gif[/img][/align]
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

[align=center]"but i don't care what they say, i'm in love with you.."[/align] Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]promise by matchbook romance [/b] i feel like i lost everything when you're gone left remembering what it's like to have you here with me i thought you should know, you're not making this easy [b]wake up by coheed[/b] I'll do anything for you Kill anyone for you So leave yourself intact 'Cause I will be coming back In a phrase to cut these lips I love you The morning will come In the press of every kiss With your head upon my chest Where I will annoy you With every waking breath Until you decide to wake up
ghorio
» n00b
1969-12-31

"losing my religion" -R.E.M.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmmm, I have quite a few, but here's one of them.... System Of A Down -- Sugar "My girl you know, she lashes out at me sometimes then I just f**kin' kick her and then ooooh baby, she's ok" :lol:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i like thiss [quote]Dear God the only thing I ask of you is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away We all need that person who can be true to you[/quote] :crybaby:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

someday.. someone's gonna love me the way i wanted you to need me someday..someones gonna take your place
ahhdorablerawr.
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cause Everytime we Touch - Cause everytime we touch I feel the static.
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thriller - fall out boy [quote]I can take your problems away with a nod and a wave Of my hand, 'cause that's just the kind of boy that I am The only thing I haven't done yet is die[/quote]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]JIMMY BONDOC-Let Me Be the one [spoiler] [i]Let me be the one to break it up So you won’t have to make excuses We don’t need to find a set up where Someone wins and someone loses We just have to say our love was true But has now become a lie So I’m tellin’ you I love you one last time And goodbye[/i] [/align] [/spoiler]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-07-10 06:56:42)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: some kyrics from the song [b]Iris[/b]! [i]and i don't want the world to see me cause i don't think that they'll understand when everything's turned to be broken i just blah blah blah...[/i] [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Cuppycake song ![/b] :lol: [quote]:arrow: [b]You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye[/b] And I love you so and I want you to know That I'll always be right here And I love to sing sweet songs to you Because you are so dear[/quote]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hosanna[/b] "I see a generation rising up to take their place with selfless faith, with selfless faith I see a near revival staring as we pray and seek were on our knees were on our knees Heal my heart and make me clean open up my eyes to the things unseen Show me how to love like you have love me Break my heart for what breaks Yours Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause As i walk from earth into eternity"
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

([i]see my siggy[/i]) The Cure - Why Can't I be You? ================ [b]A Letter To Elise[/b] - The Cure [i]"i stood and stared wide-eyed in front of you and the face i saw looked back the way i wanted to but i just can't hold my tears away the way you do elise believe i never wanted this i thought this time i'd keep all of my promises i thought you were the girl i always dreamed about but i let the dream go and the promises broke and the make-believe ran out.."[/i] ================ [b] I'll follow you into the dark[/b] - Death Cab for Cutie [i]"If Heaven and Hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark"[/i]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

From the song Say Ok by Vanessa Hudgens [quote]Will you stick to me through whatever or Runaway? Say ok[/quote]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Rockstar - Hannah Montana LINE: [quote]I wanna be a rockstar[/quote]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Forget About me! Fave Line ~ [spoiler] Why Don't You Love Me The Way I Loved You [/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Here's another of my favorites (not because of the meaning of the lyrics, just because I think it's kinda clever and makes me laugh). [quote]Two pills I pop 'til my pu-pils swell up like two pennies I'm Clint Eastwood in his mid-twenties A young a** man with a trash can strapped to the back of his a** so the rats can't chew through his last pants I'm like a mummy at night, fightin' with bright lightning Frightened, with five little white Vicadin pills bitin' him I'm like a f**kin' wasp in the hospital, lost, Stingin the f**k outta everything I come across in the halls I light a candle and place it up on the mantle Grab a knife by the blade and stab you with the f**kin' handle So when you find yourself wrapped up in the blinds, hurtin' B**ch, it's too late 'Cause once you're hung from the drapes, it's curtains --Eminem--[/quote]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-02 00:31:35)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love this song of sum 41's hell song especially this part :eh: [quote]Everybodys got their problems Everybody says the same things to you Its just a matter how you solve them And knowing how to change the things youve been through[/quote]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me?indonesian song: Rasa yang tertinggal [quote]dapatkah aku memeluknya menjadikan bintang disurga memberikan warna yang bisa menjadikan indah aku tak mampu mengatakan aku tak mampu tuk mengungkapkan hingga sampai saat ini perasaan tlah tertinggal[/quote] translated version: [quote]Can i Hug her and make her as a star in heaven giving her the color that makes her beautiful. i cant say it. i cant say this. until now it becomes a feeling that have left behind[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:31

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy