• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

[b]stay close, don't go - secondhand serenade[/b] I know I've been selfish, I know I've been foolish, But look through that And you will see, I'll do better, I know, Baby, I can do better. If you leave me tonight, I'll wake up alone, Don't tell me I will make it on my own, Don't leave me tonight, This heart of stone will sing till it dies If you leave me tonight.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

[b]if i could fall into the sky.. to you think twice... to passing by... cause u know i walk a thousand miles if i could just see you tonight...:)[/b]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]the last song ever - secondhand serenade[/b] :) Scream at me make it the best I ever heard Laugh out loud I know it sounds absurd Scream at me make it the best I ever heard Your everything, your everything Heart beats slowing, pains are growing Does she love you that’s worth knowing Heart beats slowing, pains are growing Does she love you that’s worth knowing
bryan.arkadius
» n00b
1969-12-31

"Demolition lover" - Mcr [quote]As lead rains, will pass on through our phantoms Forever, forever Like scarecrows that fuel this flame we're burning Forever, and ever Know how much I want to show you you're the only one Like a bed of roses there's a dozen reasons in this gun[/quote]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]vulnerable - secondhand serenade[/b] :) I was born to tell you I love you Isn't that a song already? I get a B in originality And it's true I can't go on without you Your smile makes me see clearer If you could only see in the mirror what I see Tell me, tell me What makes you think that you are invincible? I can see it in your eyes that you're so sure Please don’t tell me that I'm the only one that’s vulnerable Impossible
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Prophecies In Kodak - Mozart Season [spoiler]Thanks for second guessing. Pin this rose on me (My only friends in this world are strangers) (They dont know me well enough to put my heart in danger) Forever is a promise that you could not keep (Thanks for spreading me a different story) (A parliament puff covers all of my lies) I'll burn the letters while you burn our bridges Sink the ship after you lock me in So do your best to point the trigger finger At all my bullet holes and safety pins[/spoiler]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]stay close, don't go - secondhand serenade[/b] If you leave me tonight, I'll wake up alone, Don't tell me I will make it on my own, Don't leave me tonight, This heart of stone will sing till it dies If you leave me tonight.
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]SilverChair- I Miss You LOve[/b] I'm not, not sure Not too sure how it feels To handle every day Like the one that just passed In the crowds of all the people Remember today I've no respect for you And I miss you love I love the way you love But I hate the way I'm supposed to love you back
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Y[/b]our [b]C[/b]all by Secondhand Serenade [quote][b]'Cause I was born to tell you I love you, and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine. Stay with me tonight[/b].[/quote]
saddest_surrender
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhHhmm... for me... it ends tonight.. -when darkness ends to light, it ends tonight!!
saddest_surrender
» n00b
1969-12-31

you like so much secindhand serenade huh.. :D
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the truth about heaven - armor for sleep [spoiler]Don't believe that it's better when you leave everything behind, Don't believe that the weather is perfect the day that you die[/spoiler]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]like a knife - secondhand serenade[/b] But what do I know, if you're leaving All you did was stop the bleeding. But these scars will stay forever, These scars will stay forever And these words have no meaning If we cannot find the feeling That we held on to together Try your hardest to remember
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"as makeup runs down on your cheeks you found that you are lost again try to make ur way back home found that your alone" Makeup = escape the fate

Last edited by el_chinito03 (2008-04-07 07:42:08)

bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]Last Look can be i be a little selfish and i swear i come back home to you :lol: [/align][/b]

Last edited by bR0keN_sciss0Rs (2008-04-08 03:57:34)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.... :cry: [b][u]PAKISABI NALANG[/u][/b] [quote][b] Nais kong malaman niya Nagmamahal ako 'Yan lang ang nag-iisang Pangarap ko Gusto ko mang sabihin 'Di ko kayang simulan 'Pag nagkita kayo Pakisabi na lang *Pakisabi na lang Na mahal ko siya 'Di na baleng May mahal siyang iba Pakisabi wag siyang mag-alala 'Di ako umaasa Alam kong ito'y malabo 'Di ko na mababago Gano'n pa man Pakisabi na lang [/b][/quote] =| ..thats for now.. [spoiler]Hindi akomakatulog sa kakaisip sayo alamo ba? :cry: sorry ha..alam ko member lang ako, at [i]higness ka =( [/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-08 08:23:21)

ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[flash=315x80]http://www.ijigg.com/jiggPlayer.swf?songID=V27AAE7PD[/flash] [i]let me light up the sky, light it up for you let me tell you why, i would die for you[/i]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Can you help me? tell me what you want from me Can you help me? tell me why you wanna leave, baby help me, cuz without you my whole world is falling apart, and with out you I think Ill go crazy, lifes a prison when you're in love for love for long. can u help me by usher.
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mukha kang sofa,sofa,sofa. mukha,mukha,mukha mo'y nakakasuka,. ang cute,cute mo noon. butete ka ngayon.:lol::lol::lol: -from Pinoy Dream Academy auditioner Glenn Ternal, =D

Last edited by anneng (2008-04-11 06:15:11)

bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][align=center][b][i] [u]cat and mouse-rja[/u] Softly we tremble tonight, picture perfect fading smiles are all that's left in sight, I said I'd never leave you'll never change I'm not satisfied with where I'm at in life. Am I supposed to be happy? With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price. Am I supposed to be happy? With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price. You said, you said that you would die for me... [/i][/b][/align][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:48

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy