• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Bowling For Soup - Todays Gonna Be A Great Day! [quote]Theres 104 Days of Summer Vacation, and school comes along just to End it. So the annual problem for our Generation, is finding a good way to Spend it.[/quote] [flash=355x55]http://www.ijigg.com/jiggPlayer.swf?songID=V2BGAF7BPA0&Autoplay=0[/flash] [spoiler]Who knew this song existed?[/spoiler] Sorry if low quality, Impossible to find song. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-23 02:35:20)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Hey Ephe. that song was in what album? Is it underground again? [b]topic[/b] Kakusei Heroism ~ The Hero Without A Name [b]- An Cafe[/b] [i]Missing the protection of the light you believed in You too, want a perfect world, right? Like surpassing a lie, I’m fighting the reality I feel I don’t let the existence of my humble self and everything to be denied. As a hero who can’t fly to the sky nor has a name I’ll try to get the world fascinated[/i]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Off-Topic:[/b] Sorry it's underground, has no album and no official release. :lol: Still finding programs to re-master it though. I just ripped that from Youtube and layered it a bit so the music isn't as blurred as before. =) [b]On Topic:[/b] Fall Out Boy - The Music Or The Misery. [quote]It was never about the songs, it was competition, make the biggest scene,[/quote] [flash=315x80]http://www.ijigg.com/jiggPlayer.swf?songID=V2BGAFGEPA0&Autoplay=0[/flash]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hero/heroine - BLG[/b] Cause you caught me off guard Now I'm running and screaming I feel like a hero and you are my heroine I won't try to philosophize I'll just take a deep breath and I'll look in your eyes This is how I feel And it's so surreal [spoiler] i have this song already my unay. haha. i just found it now. haha. :D[/spoiler]
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] "and if I open my heart again, "I guess I'm hopin' you'll be there for me in da end" [/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The Great Escape [b]- BLG[/b] [i]Tonight will change our lives It's so good to be by your side We'll cry We won't give up the fight We'll scream loud at the top of our lungs And they'll think it's just cause we're young And we'll feel so alive Throw it away Forget yesterday We'll make the great escape We won't hear a word they say[/i] [spoiler]Cool song, what do u think? :) btw. Hear this one too My Lrac. :)[/spoiler]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

goodbye, goodnight for good - alesana "i won't forget the things you said before you turn your back" "now i'll fight with my eyes closed for the things i let go" "i wasn't wrong to feel this way inside so goodbye, goodnight for good" "i find pleasure in the taste of your decay, i anxiously watch you fade away" "i can't explain what's happening inside of me . . "
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]low - flo-rida ft. t-pain[/b] apple bottom jeans boots with fur the whole club is lookin' at her she hits the flo hext thing you know showty got low,low,low,low :eh::thumbsup:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]dance hall drug - BLG[/b] Yeah what I'm saying is do you, do you want to lose it all? Cause this is more than just a dance hall drug You can't wait to fall in love All I'm saying is do you, do you want to learn to fly? Then you should pack it up and say goodbye Cause when the push comes to the shove It's just a dance hall drug [spoiler] yup2. nice song here too my unay. :D im kinda listen to this band now. so nice. :D [/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Five Minutes To Midnight [b]- BLG[/b] [hr] [i]You know you wanna Just let go It's time to roll down the windows Sing it oh oh Yeah all we need so here we go Turn it up It's five minutes to midnight You're coming home with me tonight I can't get enough Shakin' me up Turn it up Alright, at five minutes to midnight We'll see our name in city lights We'll make the clock stop Make your heart drop and come alive[/i] [spoiler]Try this one too lrac! :D Or listen to their album. :) All Rocks! :D[/spoiler]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I can share the BLG album, =D Regarding topic... hmm... [quote][b]I can't stop thinking about you...[/b][/quote] [flash=315x80]http://www.ijigg.com/jiggPlayer.swf?songID=V2BD0E00PB0&Autoplay=0[/flash]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-24 10:11:51)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lies - Bigbang (Yeah) love is pain Dedicated to all my broken-hearted people One's old a flame... just scream my name And I'm so sick of love songs (yeah) [b]I hate them damn love songs[/b]... moment of ours =D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]Crucify My Love by X-Japan :) [/i][quote][b]Crucify my love If my love is blind Crucify my love If it sets me free Never know Never trust "That love should see a color" Crucify my love If it should be the way Swing the heartache Feel it inside out When the wind cries I'll say goodbye Tried to learn Tried to find To reach out for eternity Where's the answer Is this forever Like a river flowing to the sea You'll be miles away, and I will know I know I can deal with the pain No reason to cry Crucify my love If my love is blind Crucify my love If it sets me free Never know Never trust "That love should see a color" Crucify my love If it should be the way 'Til the loneliness shadows the sky I'll be sailing down and I will know I know I can clear clouds away Oh Is it a crime to love Swing the heartache Feel it inside out When the wind cries I'll say goodbye Tried to learn Tried to find To reach out for eternity Where's the answer Is this forever If my love is blind Crucify my love If it sets me free Never know Never trust "That love should see a color" Crucify my love If it should be the way[/b][/quote]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Learning to Fall - BLG[/b] Could you be with him? Or was it just a lie? He doesn't catch you like I do And you don't know why You change your clothes and your hair But I can't change your mind Oh, I'm uninvited So unrequited now [spoiler] [b]unay:[/b] ive downloaded all their songs already. :D luv their song much :thumbsup::D:thumbsup: [/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Do U Remember [b]- TSO[/b] [i]Do you remember we said we'd run away together holding on to one another I'll steal the car steal the credit cards we'll run forever holding on to one another This is the day And tonight I'll be there you know the time don't be scared get all your cd's get all your posters get what you need from their wallets and their purses I know those bruises aint from falling down ( tell the truth) they seem to show when your drunk dad's around ( I'm here to save you from falling down) we can go whenever you let go whenever you let go ( just let go)[/i] [hr] [spoiler]U have downloaded BLG album?:) Theyre cool lrac. Keep listen em. xD[/spoiler]
spenzan
» n00b
1969-12-31

decadence - disturbed *and you slowly recall on your mind why your souls gone cold and your heart has run dry dead inside, never enough to forget that your part of the lonely slowly recall on your mind

Last edited by spenzan (2008-03-25 08:05:14)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

standing at the edge of the earth--blessid union of souls I'll be standing at the edge of the earth Hoping for that one day you'll come back again I'll be standing at the edge of the earth hoping for someday You'll come back to me I'll be praying for whatever it's worth Believing that one day you'll come back to me I'll be standing at the edge of the earth Hoping for someday
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D:thumbsup::thumbsup: S.O.S - Good Charlotte [quote][b]Is anybody listening? Can you hear me when I call? Shooting signals in the air, Cuz I need somebody's help. I can't make it on my own, So I'm giving up myself Is anybody listening? Listening. I've been stranded here and I'm miles away. Making signals hoping they save me I lock myself inside these walls Cuz out there I'm always wrong. I don't think I'm gonna make it So while I'm sitting here on the eve of my defeat I write this letter and hope it saves me Is anybody listening? Can you hear me when I call? Shooting signals in the air Cuz I need somebody's help I can't make it on my own So I'm giving up myself Is anybody listening? Listening. I'm stuck in my own head and I'm oceans away Would anybody notice if I chose to stay? I'll send an S.O.S. tonight And wonder if I will survive How in the hell did I get so far away this time? So now I'm sitting here The time of my departure's near I say a prayer please, someone save me Is anybody listening? Can you hear me when I call? Shooting signals in the air Cuz I need somebody's help I can't make it on my own So I'm giving up myself Is anybody listening? Listening? I'm lost here-I can't make it on my own I don't want to die alone I'm so scared Drowning now Reaching out Holding onto everything I know Crying Out Dying now Need some help Is anybody listening? Can you hear me when I call? Shooting signals in the air I need somebody's help I can't make it on my own I'm givin' up myself Is anybody listening?[/b][/quote] :D:thumbsup::thumbsup: More than enough for me.
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]on top of the world - BLG[/b] My heart is empty without you Sometimes you don't know what to do And I need you tonight I'll fall asleep and it's alright Close my eyes and I'll be by your side
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Your Song[/b] - [b]Parokya ni Edgar[/b] [i]"Ill take one step away 'Cause i find my self coming back To you My one and only One and only you"[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:24

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy