• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Britney Spears "HOt aS iCe". "I'm just a girl with the ability to drive a man crazy (Crazy) Make him call me "mama" (Mama), make him my new baby (Baby) New and improved they're saying "Thank you very much" Living legend, you can look, but don't touch 'Cause I'm cold as fire baby, hot as ice If you've ever been to heaven, this is twice as nice I'm cold as fire baby, hot as ice If you've ever been to heaven, this is twice as nice"
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

[color=green][b]My Chemical Romance-Cancer[/b] -'coz the hardest part of this is living you.. :( :( :([/color] xo little.. but it mean xo much to me ..:D

Last edited by pyawzi (2008-05-12 08:30:30)

snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

time has a way of healin' and so they say so why am i still left here cryin' caught in this ways of emotions as people stare i find there's no real place for me to hide. well i've been dying in vains was only fooling my self with each pass days the pain still stays the same! caught you in the arms of another i've been dying everyday since then. Evidence - Urbandub no copy. no paste. :lol:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

"i can't play this game, i'm just wasting my time, you leave me with no other choice but to say goodbye.. i want to work things out but what's the point of it if i have to be in love alone,, IT'S NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE.." :lol: from the song, :arrow: last love song =)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

"if you just realized what i just realized, then we'd be perfect for each other and never find another.." - realized by colbie
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cos she's all that i see and she's all that i need and i'm out of my league once again [b]Out Of my League by Stephen Speaks[/b]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Touch my Body ~ Mariah Carey Touch my Body Throw me on the floor Wrestle me around Play with me some more Touch my body Throw me on the bed I just wanna make you feel like you never did Touch my body Let me round my thighs All arounf your waist Just a little taste Touch my body Do you like my curves Comeone && give me what I deserve.. Touch my Body.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Realize- Colbie Caillat [i]"If you just realize what I just realized, Then we'd be perfect for each other And will never find another."[/i] I just remember someone when i hear this song ;)[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis[/b] "But I don't care what they say I'm in love with you They try to pull me away But they don't know the truth My heart's crippled by the vein That I keep on closing You cut me open and I Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love"
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]wait for tomorrow - blessthefall[/b] The only reason my eyes close Is so they open with you by my side Like why can't I get much better? Like why can't I get much better?
veronica22
» n00b
1969-12-31

all hail the heartbreaker by the spill canvas :D:D I can honestly say That I never, ever, ever felt this way Your lips, your eyelashes, your skin These are the parts of your body That cause my comatose to begin I will sleep another day I don't really need to anyway What's the point when my dreams are infected With words you used to say I will breathe in a moment As long as I keep my distance I wouldn't want to go messing anything up
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Goin' Crazy-Natalie[/b] "I gotta let u know I feel so weak w/o your touch I never thought I could ever love a man so much I gotta let u know I think that we were destiny For you, I'll cross the world.. For you, I'll do anything That's right baby, I'm goin' Crazy"
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

stay with me, this is what i need, please? - my heart, paramore
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Don't be blinded by her Don't be blinded; its disguise Don't be blinded by her eyes - Pure white Lace (Eyes set to kill)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]Mariah carrey ft boyz II men And I know you're shining down on me from heaven Like so many friends we've lost along the way And I know eventually we'll be together One sweet day Evnetually I'll see you in heaven Although the sun will never shine the same I'll always look to a brighter day Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep You will always listen as I pray>>>>>>>aaaghhh...rily good...[/quote] nobody has beaten the record of that song its still the #1 in the chart. ;) I think so
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]congratulations, i hate you - alesana[/b] My envy can't describe how I loathe you for having all the stars Leaving my eyes to marvel the sky knowing it should be mine Yet it's you I see wasting the dream that only I deserve I'll tear off your face to see your smile
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

These lies will fall into The pieces I left you Of your favorite picture torn in two I never thought we'd end up this way You are the worst And I am to blame Dead in the Water-Hawthorne Heights =D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]fashion your seatbelts - drop dead gorgeous[/b] Did you think i'd live without you? You belonged to me. I miss your face, I lost my place, I lost my faith.
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I will be able to sleep at night With a smile upon her face As long as she's perfectly fine I hope she's perfectly fine And someday she will be mine Lindsay quit lollygagging - Chiodos =D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ wow. aus din ung song na yan ng chiodos. xDD [b]the show must go on - drop dead gorgeous[/b] Behind her virgin eyes the mirror image of her plague And darkness overcame until she screamed alone in vain Oh how lovely as she gasps, yet so innocently sleeping And forever she will hunt, now manifest this disease The misfortune of the weak, i'll tell you what it is Walk down these tragic steps Disappearing with no trace, nothing left
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:48

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy